This can't end good.

The conversation was recorded and totally twisted to satisfy degenerate Democrats' desire to falsely frame Trump for a crime that had not occurred.
Since it was recorded everyone can see what Trump said no need to twist the words

Werbung:
He had the proof of the dead voters AND the tape of trumps racketeering attempt.
He didn't misrepresent anything when the tape was played. Trump was clear on what he said.
You're a loser son.
No, Raffensperger had not provided a comprehensive list of the names of dead people the crooks used to commit voter fraud in Georgia in 2020. He did not prove his list was accurate and comprehensive and he did not prove he charged the crooks who voted in the name of the dead with treasonous voting fraud.

Nope you can think anything you like no matter how wrong
Leftists were wrong about Trump/Russian collusion, Trump's call to Zelensky referencing ongoing investigations into Biden family corruption in Ukraine, and wrong about Trump's call to Raffensperger.

Leftists were wrong about Trump/Russian collusion, Trump's call to Zelensky referencing ongoing investigations into Biden family corruption in Ukraine, and wrong about Trump's call to Raffensperger.
We will see what juries think

No, Raffensperger had not provided a comprehensive list of the names of dead people the crooks used to commit voter fraud in Georgia in 2020. He did not prove his list was accurate and comprehensive and he did not prove he charged the crooks who voted in the name of the dead with treasonous voting fraud.
You don't know that. More lies.

Here is your chance to prove me wrong. Provide evidence that Raffensperger has conducted a comprehensive investigation into the fraud of dead people voting and has given to the public an irrefutable record of every name of a dead person who voted. We know no court in his state could possibly have provided evidence that only a few dead people voted. So who has compiled a complete list of every vote cast in the name of a dead person in GA? Nobody, because such a list would expose more widespread fraud than previously reported, exposing the lies and corruption of bent election officials and leftists desiring to seal the stolen election for Democrats.

Here is your chance to prove me wrong. Provide evidence that Raffensperger has conducted a comprehensive investigation into the fraud of dead people voting and has given to the public an irrefutable record of every name of a dead person who voted. We know no court in his state could possibly have provided evidence that only a few dead people voted. So who has compiled a complete list of every vote cast in the name of a dead person in GA? Nobody, because such a list would expose more widespread fraud than previously reported, exposing the lies and corruption of bent election officials and leftists desiring to seal the stolen election for Democrats.
I don't have to provide anything to dickheads.

He testified to the fact so that's good enough for me.
Go away.

Werbung:
I don't have to provide anything to dickheads.

He testified to the fact so that's good enough for me.
Go away.
Raffensperger got it wrong and you believed him. That is to your shame.

Back