The Pessimism of the Left

LOL. You win the copy/paste plagiarism award. You have two points to my one. You will always win the plagiarism post award.

I can assure you that was not copied and pasted ... I spent the ten minutes it took to write it. Quit trying to duck the issues ...

Werbung:
Aha, a sense of humor.

And now you understand exactly why I choose not to post attribution ... you have ignored the comments my input (the last one I posted) .. in short, you have refused to address the issue because you question the source.

Who cares what the source is? You SHOULD care about the contents, not the source ... but, then, I'm glad I was able to give you an excuse for your failure to respond.

I'm sorry you can't think for yourself, and are to lazy to write your own ideas. And must post others, and not give them credit. We should just call you Rand Paul.

I realize you think this site is here just so you can post your pedantic rantings, without substance or without structure ... but some of us would prefer to use it as a forum for the expression of ideas. To reject an idea just because it didn't come from you is the epitome of arrogance ... or stupidity, I'm not sure which.

I realize you think this site is here just so you can post your pedantic rantings, without substance or without structure ... but some of us would prefer to use it as a forum for the expression of ideas. To reject an idea just because it didn't come from you is the epitome of arrogance ... or stupidity, I'm not sure which.

I don't reject the idea because it came from you or a source thats not...I reject it because you o to much of a dumb fuck to simply state a source. rand Paul

My gosh you are certainly a pot calling the kettle black. And in such a vile offensive mood too.

I don't reject the idea because it came from you or a source thats not...I reject it because you o to much of a dumb fuck to simply state a source. rand Paul

So, tell me ... does calling people names somehow make you feel bigger, or validate your over-inflated sense of self importance? I mean .. if you want to start name-calling, I can do that, too ... or, we can choose to discuss the subjects.

Sounds to me like you have three choices ...

1) Continue your childish and profane name calling
2) Ignore posts and say nothing
3) Grow the fuck up and discuss issues like an adult.

I eagerly await your decision.

Oh noooooo .. I have a whole 'nother level of offensive mood .. you ain't seen nuttin' yet.
I seldom see Christians such as yourself that have such a deep loathing for half the American population. Are you arrogant that way only through the anonymity of the web? That does release you from face to face contemptuousness, but it also deeply reveals your soul. It ain't pretty.

I seldom see Christians such as yourself that have such a deep loathing for half the American population. Are you arrogant that way only through the anonymity of the web? That does release you from face to face contemptuousness, but it also deeply reveals your soul. It ain't pretty.

Exactly what 'half' of the American population do I supposedly loathe?

As for me and my soul, don't you worry about it ... we're comfortable with it.

Exactly what 'half' of the American population do I supposedly loathe?

As for me and my soul, don't you worry about it ... we're comfortable with it.
I'm talking about liberal population that you despise. I'm certainly not worried about your soul, but you should be.

Werbung:
So, tell me ... does calling people names somehow make you feel bigger, or validate your over-inflated sense of self importance? I mean .. if you want to start name-calling, I can do that, too ... or, we can choose to discuss the subjects.

Sounds to me like you have three choices ...

1) Continue your childish and profane name calling
2) Ignore posts and say nothing
3) Grow the fuck up and discuss issues like an adult.

I eagerly await your decision.

did you copy past that from someone else? Also I do read others posts, just not yours when you Plagiarize them. If you turned in a clearly plagiarized paper to your teacher, would you expect them to still read it and give you feed back on its content? No they would slap a F on it and suspend you...

Also I have many options...you have to...post your own thoughts or site your sources...or be a little bitch.

Back