The Night They Dumbed Our Country Down

Werbung:
If you actually examine the economic data you will plainly see your above statement is false.

Again, examining reality and moving past the political rhetoric, your statement is false again.

For a guy who had control of the House, and a near filibuster proof majority in the Senate, and who still couldn't accomplish all that much...I am interested in how exactly he rates as the "best commander in chief in our lifetime?"

Nobody has full control when they were filibustering everything then too.

I am interested in how exactly he rates as the "best commander in chief in our lifetime?"

He presided over getting Bin Laden, taking down Khadafi without the loss of one American life, and systematically tracked down most of the leaders of Al Qaeda which Bush and his sicko war junkies couldn't remotely achieve even using unAmerican tactics like torture.

What is the precent of blacks that loathe and despise whites for their skin color as well? Racism is a two way street. Why is it ok for a black person to be racist against a white person, but when the tables turn, the **** hits the fan?

well just witness the climate towards Obama compared to what it was with Clinton. Sure the right wing hated Clinton but they never completely shut down working government in order to replace a sitting president. The rhetoric on the web and on talk radio is beyond hatred, there's an added element.

Good Lord...where to begin with one so delusional???

First, you claim he is the best commander-in-chief in our lifetime. You do know what that means right? That means you consider him an excellent war time president. That he has done a marvelous job continuing the wars in Iraq and Afghansh*tistan (where more Americans have died than all 8 years under Bush), and Libya. Your life time must be rather short because Bush was a better commander-in-chief than Obozo. And, I consider the progressive Bush one of our worst presidents ever, excepting Obozo and Jimma. So, you are wrong.

Second, your Messiah had two years of complete and total control of both Houses of Congress...You do know this right??? What that means my son is the Dems controlled everything in Washington. How could the Rs obstruct when they had no power to obstruct? So, wrong again sonny boy.

Stop believing the lies from BO and his media. Listen to me. I will tell you what to believe and not believe.

He ain't my messiah. If I could rewrite it now, I'd prefer Hillary. But anybody who says his foreign policy hasn't been outstanding is in denial of their own hypocrisy.

Lieberman is not a Democrat. Some of the bluedogs are run by the same corporate interests the rightwingers are. A lot of stuff was filibustered during that period of time.

Nobody has full control when they were filibustering everything then too.

A lot of the time those filibusters only worked because Obama was unable to unite his own party behind him...that is not what I would call a strong leader persay.

He presided over getting Bin Laden, taking down Khadafi without the loss of one American life, and systematically tracked down most of the leaders of Al Qaeda which Bush and his sicko war junkies couldn't remotely achieve even using unAmerican tactics like torture.

And that alone makes someone the best President of our lifetime? Don't worry that the economy is horrible and there are no jobs...we got Bin Laden...I mean come on.

well just witness the climate towards Obama compared to what it was with Clinton. Sure the right wing hated Clinton but they never completely shut down working government in order to replace a sitting president. The rhetoric on the web and on talk radio is beyond hatred, there's an added element.

The entire government did actually shut down under Clinton..something that has not happened under Obama...

Plus, ultimately Clinton came a little to the middle and Clinton had the ability to form coalitions and govern...something Obama has proved unable to do.

The entire government did actually shut down under Clinton..something that has not happened under Obama...

Plus, ultimately Clinton came a little to the middle and Clinton had the ability to form coalitions and govern...something Obama has proved unable to do.

Actually, Obama came TOO MUCH toward the middle!

But the "middle" had moved all the way to the Right. . .
Neither Thomas Jefferson nor Reagan would be elected by the Right today!. . .too progressive for the Right. . .

You guys are so funny. I actually am really happy that you are this "far out" of the norm. . .it makes it more likely that fewer reasonable people will vote for any of the clowns you have as candidates!

Actually, Obama came TOO MUCH toward the middle!

But the "middle" had moved all the way to the Right. . .
Neither Thomas Jefferson nor Reagan would be elected by the Right today!. . .too progressive for the Right. . .

You guys are so funny. I actually am really happy that you are this "far out" of the norm. . .it makes it more likely that fewer reasonable people will vote for any of the clowns you have as candidates!

They are so "far out of the norm" that they dominated the 2010 elections...if anything that should tell you where they really are.

They are so "far out of the norm" that they dominated the 2010 elections...if anything that should tell you where they really are.

Yep. . .they "dominated" the 2010 elections. . .and now there is so much "buyer remorse" that many are being recalled!

Let's just see what happens in 2012. . .Congress approval rating hasn't gone up much (an understatement, of course) since the 2010 election!

I believe that in 2010, they just voted out the incumbents. . .and I believe that in 2012, they'll do the same! ;):)

A lot of the time those filibusters only worked because Obama was unable to unite his own party behind him...that is not what I would call a strong leader persay.

Usually all there were is 2 to 4 who went against him and one of those was Leiberman. The fact that the Rebups hold together so tightly in the name of obstruction and putting politics over country makes their efforts even lamer.

And that alone makes someone the best President of our lifetime? Don't worry that the economy is horrible and there are no jobs...we got Bin Laden...I mean come on.

Most of the jobs lost under Obama came in the first 3 months which was basically set in motion by Bush, obviously.

Werbung:
Back