The Night They Dumbed Our Country Down

FatherTime

Hi, you got a nice forum here. I'm a music artist, and am very involved in politics. Here's a video I worked really hard on, just finished. Do you agree or disagree with me ?

Werbung:

You have a very nice voice and a way with words. I liked the song but do not agree with pretty much any of it.

If you sang those very same words about obama instead of Cain, you my dear newbie would be called a racist. Lucky for you that you said what you did about a republican, you can always get away with that :)

By the way, welcome to the HOP

Copy and Paste the alpanumeric section after the = sign in the link

Highlight the section, in this case it's 4rPHlCjEs1E and then click the
iconyoutube.gif
button and you get:

Welcome to the HOP

Love it!

I don't think it's racist. . .the song doesn't even mention race. . .
But it's not nice to the Republicans. However, with that pool of candidates, it's understandable.

And I like the humor!

Thanks for the comic relief!

And. . .welcome, I hope you stick around!
:)

your forgeting the Right wing straw man that any attack on Obama is racist...If someone does say something racist, your not allowed to point it out, otherwise evrything any right winger says is now racist your saying...So if someone says he has a keynan mindset or whatever..you can't say thats racist...because then when someone says they don't think we should raise taxes its racist....

of course its not true, but its a nice straw man to pretend like liberals just brand all attacks on Obama are racist, while covering for the fact that there are Racist attacks on him.

your forgeting the Right wing straw man that any attack on Obama is racist...If someone does say something racist, your not allowed to point it out, otherwise evrything any right winger says is now racist your saying...So if someone says he has a keynan mindset or whatever..you can't say thats racist...because then when someone says they don't think we should raise taxes its racist....

of course its not true, but its a nice straw man to pretend like liberals just brand all attacks on Obama are racist, while covering for the fact that there are Racist attacks on him.

Pocket its true, I have never attacked obama for his skin color, who gives a flip what his skin color is. But I had so many people comment to me that I did not like him just because he was black. That happened to more people than myself too. Nothing that very cute song said could be said about obama or it would be deemed racist.

Pocket its true, I have never attacked obama for his skin color, who gives a flip what his skin color is. But I had so many people comment to me that I did not like him just because he was black. That happened to more people than myself too. Nothing that very cute song said could be said about obama or it would be deemed racist.

By the way. . .you never told us (at least not in the few months I've been here) why you "loath" Obama so much.

"Loath" is a very strong word. . . there must be some very clear, very factual reasons why you feel so strongly about a person (and by the way, you said that in a post even prior to the 2008 election, so don't tell me it is because he has "ruined our country!") that you don't know and has never done you personally any harm.

Care to share?

By the way. . .you never told us (at least not in the few months I've been here) why you "loath" Obama so much.

"Loath" is a very strong word. . . there must be some very clear, very factual reasons why you feel so strongly about a person (and by the way, you said that in a post even prior to the 2008 election, so don't tell me it is because he has "ruined our country!") that you don't know and has never done you personally any harm.

Care to share?

I am still waiting for the Michelle Obama Whitey tape, or something about his drug use...I forget what one I was promised before the election :)

Care to share?

I have given you a list then you told me that I was not very open minded so I asked you to give me one reason to vote for him and you ignored the thread after that.

I am a conservative, what on earth could I see in someone like obama? Though I admit I probably hate John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam) more and I probably dislike AlGore more also and neither of them are black.

His drug use? Hell he bragged about it in his book

Is that what makes you "loath" him? The recollection in his "coming of age" book of his drug use?

Do you have any idea of how many people in America growing up in the same time period as Obama used drugs???

Do you loath all of them, or only those who are honest enough to ADMIT that they did?

Werbung:
Is that what makes you "loath" him? The recollection in his "coming of age" book of his drug use?

Do you have any idea of how many people in America growing up in the same time period as Obama used drugs???

Do you loath all of them, or only those who are honest enough to ADMIT that they did?

You are so funny. You just did what you accused Gen and Dog of doing. You are twisting my words.

You replied to something I said to pocket. I never said I loathed him for his drug use, I said it was out there from the beginning, because obama himself wrote about it in his book.

You really are every thing you accuse others of

Back