HELLO ......

Al Arafat

Hello Everyone, I'm new one to these parts . I am very happy to join here. I get to know everyone.Firstly introduce myself..........and get to know everyone.....
I was born in Bangladesh . This is very nice country , Do you know about this country?
I like Travel , sports, music, reading history. And like politics,that's enough......

Tell me about you.

Werbung:
welcome!

I know little about your homeland apart from it having had it's challenges with didsaster etc over the years.
I'm from Virginia in the US a southern state with a diverse lot of industry and some very pretty scenery from the mountains to the sea.

Welcome to the forum. I have little bit knowledge about Bangladesh and I want to know about your country. I am here to make new friends and to share my views on different topics.

Welcome. I live on the left coast (So. Calif.). I don't know very much about Bangladesh. So what brings you to America?

“Salam Aleikum” I looked up some no no's
  • Kissing or hugging in public is a major taboo.
  • Smoking or talking loudly in front of elders is considered rude. In general loud behavior, including any expression of anger is to be avoided.
  • Avoid giving or receiving anything with your left hand, always use the right. This goes for eating and drinking as well.

“Salam Aleikum” I looked up some no no's
  • Kissing or hugging in public is a major taboo.
  • Smoking or talking loudly in front of elders is considered rude. In general loud behavior, including any expression of anger is to be avoided.
  • Avoid giving or receiving anything with your left hand, always use the right. This goes for eating and drinking as well.

funny... my daughter agrees with #1. here in the south its just a matter of good taste. same for #2. know the why behind #3 ? I do.

funny... my daughter agrees with #1. here in the south its just a matter of good taste. same for #2. know the why behind #3 ? I do.
The left hand is used for going to the bathroom and nothing else.

You never eat with the hand you cleaned your butt with

There was some movie that addressed this

A Middle Eastern guy was disgusted with an American for eating with both the right and left hand and explained that his mother taught him that the left hand was for cleaning yourself after going to the bathroom. The American snapped back, my mother taught me to wash my hands.

I forget what movie I saw that in, but it was probably only funny if you already knew the reason Muslims never used their left hand for things.

Werbung:
The left hand is used for going to the bathroom and nothing else.

You never eat with the hand you cleaned your butt with

There was some movie that addressed this

A Middle Eastern guy was disgusted with an American for eating with both the right and left hand and explained that his mother taught him that the left hand was for cleaning yourself after going to the bathroom. The American snapped back, my mother taught me to wash my hands.

I forget what movie I saw that in, but it was probably only funny if you already knew the reason Muslims never used their left hand for things.

yup. life is different when you have few trees (paper).

Back