Teachers and Education

Look how the former Soviet Union raised their kids. When kids grow up to become adults they become an respectable society. The russians were not stupid unlike some people are in America. Because some parents just dont care and theres lack of disapline. You dont see the people in the former Soviet Union steal cars,Break in peoples homes or steal from the store. Cause when you have a baby in the Soviet Union you cant keep it and raise it,, the government raises it. However in America you have parents living in ghetttos on drugs and booze and theyre not even parenting their kids. Their kids roam in the streets join gangs shoot and kill people,Steal cars,Break in homes and steal from the store. Its because of the welfare system. Ordinary people when they have jobs and when they get a baby they dont get a raise in their jobs they have to ask the boss for a raise. But when welfare girls get a baby they get a raise automaticly from the government checks and more food stamps so they can buy booze and drugs. But in the soviet union you dont raise your kids the government does. And you dont get more rubbles just because you get a baby.

Are you really suggesting we turn our children over to the government?

Werbung:
Look how the former Soviet Union raised their kids. When kids grow up to become adults they become an respectable society. The russians were not stupid unlike some people are in America. Because some parents just dont care and theres lack of disapline. You dont see the people in the former Soviet Union steal cars,Break in peoples homes or steal from the store. Cause when you have a baby in the Soviet Union you cant keep it and raise it,, the government raises it. However in America you have parents living in ghetttos on drugs and booze and theyre not even parenting their kids. Their kids roam in the streets join gangs shoot and kill people,Steal cars,Break in homes and steal from the store. Its because of the welfare system. Ordinary people when they have jobs and when they get a baby they dont get a raise in their jobs they have to ask the boss for a raise. But when welfare girls get a baby they get a raise automaticly from the government checks and more food stamps so they can buy booze and drugs. But in the soviet union you dont raise your kids the government does. And you dont get more rubbles just because you get a baby.

no crime in the USSR ? should i move this to humor ?

That would be my guess too.

and do you suppose we the people said 'no more cash for you'.

now, that being said

if education were important to central administration do you would do more to seek out better qualified teachers ?

but, I know qualified teachers are not always easy to find and I can't speak to this in the area being questioned but realistically you needn't all that educated to teach elementary school. IF you can manage to herd the cats the rest is easily and you can't teach that anyway.

School Board elections are highly political. It is often viewed as a political launching pad. They are elected by the people, but like so many elections and elected officials they do not necessarily reflect the wishes of their constituents!

then how did they win those votes ? I refuse to accept apathy as an excuse and that is the real issue here. I'd be willing to bet that most people don't even know why they are bothered to vote over this considering all any of them say is they will make schools better.

and do you suppose we the people said 'no more cash for you'.

now, that being said

if education were important to central administration do you would do more to seek out better qualified teachers ?

but, I know qualified teachers are not always easy to find and I can't speak to this in the area being questioned but realistically you needn't all that educated to teach elementary school. IF you can manage to herd the cats the rest is easily and you can't teach that anyway.
Now, that's kind of off the subject, but since you bring it up, teaching at the elementary level is just one of those things that look easy.

Until you try it yourself and find out.

It's a lot like watching an accomplished athlete doing his thing. Surfing that wave, tossing that ball, doesn't look all that hard until yuo try it yourself.

Of course, the subject matter doesn't require a college degree. Taking thirty or so kids and getting the to learn reading, writing, math is a lot harder than it looks from the outside, however.

Until you try it yourself.

Now, that's kind of off the subject, but since you bring it up, teaching at the elementary level is just one of those things that look easy.

Until you try it yourself and find out.

It's a lot like watching an accomplished athlete doing his thing. Surfing that wave, tossing that ball, doesn't look all that hard until yuo try it yourself.

Of course, the subject matter doesn't require a college degree. Taking thirty or so kids and getting the to learn reading, writing, math is a lot harder than it looks from the outside, however.

Until you try it yourself.

isn't that what I said ?

IF you can manage to herd the cats the rest is easy and you can't teach that anyway.

isn't that what I said ?
You said that teachers needn't be all that educated. If you meant not having a grasp of nuclear physics or advanced calculus, then you're right. If you meant that they don't have to have a lot of training to learn their craft, then that's wrong.

then how did they win those votes ? I refuse to accept apathy as an excuse and that is the real issue here. I'd be willing to bet that most people don't even know why they are bothered to vote over this considering all any of them say is they will make schools better.
My experience is that school boards are much more of a politically complex than that.

Are you really suggesting we turn our children over to the government?

Yes why not? It would take poor ghetto kids off the street not joining gangs and commiting crimes. Like Newt Gingrich has a great idea,, If you cant afford and raise your kids properly then put them in orphanage and a proper parents will adopt them give them a better life. Ever watch TV show called differant strokes?

and who elected them ?

Idoits! Morons who dont have brains thats who elected the stupid schoolboard.

Werbung:
Yes why not? It would take poor ghetto kids off the street not joining gangs and commiting crimes. Like Newt Gingrich has a great idea,, If you cant afford and raise your kids properly then put them in orphanage and a proper parents will adopt them give them a better life. Ever watch TV show called differant strokes?

This is insane .....

Idoits! Morons who dont have brains thats who elected the stupid schoolboard.

Again, my experience is that the whole process is much more complex than that!

Back