sex ed in schools..should abstinence be taught

I think that information about STD's is presented to kids but adults have failed to realize and tell kids just how much of a crisis it is. The level sof std's in young folks and the very serious consequences they are suffereing is nothing short of an epidemic.

my kid figured it out easily enough

Werbung:
The catholic church promotes abstinence in Africa, they are aids ravaged and many refuse to use condoms...
Texas taught abstinence only and then admitted failure when they had the highest rates of teen pregnancies..

Sure it is easy to say abstinence programs work, except you would have to ignore reality and post things from the maury show to support it.

PLENTY OF STUDIES SHOW THE OPPOSITE. PLEASE TRY GOOGLE. WHAT ABOUT UGANDA, WHERE ABSTINENCE-ONLY REDUCED THE AIDS RATE BY 80% BEFORE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS WON THE DAY, ESCALATED THE RATE ONCE AGAIN, AND IS NOW CAUSING HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS THEIR LIVES...

Can abstinence-only education work, or is sex between teens inevitable?
ARE YOU STILL BEATING YOUR WIFE?
WOULD YOU RATHER KICK A HOMELESS PERSON IN THE STOMACH OR THE FACE?
WAS HITLER A GOOD ROLE MODEL FOR JEWISH ADULTS OR JUST THEIR CHILDREN?

I'm a conservative Christian who struggles with the issue but feels that contraceptives and condoms should probably be addresses with parental approval. I know that 51% of Seniors have had sexual intercourse. I also want them to know that they are risking their lives or lifelong disease. The pharm companies must have a lot of potential clients if they are advertising Herpes medication on network television.
Please don't spread ignorance for machiavellian purposes.

PLENTY OF STUDIES SHOW THE OPPOSITE. PLEASE TRY GOOGLE. WHAT ABOUT UGANDA, WHERE ABSTINENCE-ONLY REDUCED THE AIDS RATE BY 80% BEFORE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS WON THE DAY, ESCALATED THE RATE ONCE AGAIN, AND IS NOW CAUSING HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS THEIR LIVES...
Link data?
Im not sure if you noticed but you bumped your cap lock so it appears that you were typing like a child. Luckily I know better and I am sure you accidently bumped the key.

Can abstinence-only education work, or is sex between teens inevitable?
ARE YOU STILL BEATING YOUR WIFE?
WOULD YOU RATHER KICK A HOMELESS PERSON IN THE STOMACH OR THE FACE?
WAS HITLER A GOOD ROLE MODEL FOR JEWISH ADULTS OR JUST THEIR CHILDREN?

Really? Grow up.

I'm a conservative Christian who struggles with the issue but feels that contraceptives and condoms should probably be addresses with parental approval. I know that 51% of Seniors have had sexual intercourse. I also want them to know that they are risking their lives or lifelong disease. The pharm companies must have a lot of potential clients if they are advertising Herpes medication on network television.

A conservative christian? Im shocked, I wouldn't have known if you did not tell me just now.

You can already have the school remove your child from sex education or you can send him to a different school of your choosing.. You have options you do not have to gut the curriculum of the school to keep your child ignorant of contraception and safe sex...

Please don't spread ignorance for machiavellian purposes.
Spreading ignorance? Are you not the one advocating to keep the teenage population ignorant in the United States because of your puritanical creed? Machiavellian? Do you even know what that refers to? Something tells me the you haven't actually read the Prince.

Where is sex ed in schools working? This country has a high rate of STD's, abortions and children born out of wedlock, especially among minorities. It's the moral attitudes about pre-marital sex that needs to change.

Man with 30 kids can't pay child support
(with eleven different baby-mamas}

Where is sex ed in schools working? This country has a high rate of STD's, abortions and children born out of wedlock, especially among minorities. It's the moral attitudes about pre-marital sex that needs to change.

Like all things liberal/progressive

Do not question the results

Question the intent!

There is a reason he made the news, it is an abnormal case that is not indicative of society. It is a good episode of the maury show (which some would cite as a credible source) but it is not a trend.

The average number of children per household is .94 and the average size of a family is 3.24...

But dont let the actual census numbers get in the way of your outrage toward society.
http://surveysez.com/joomla/index.php/lifestyle/104-children-per-household.html

ask and ye shall receive.

ABC worked but as it ran counter to the lefty mindset it was resisted internationally. Meanwhile in other parts of Africa they took to anal sex as the answer among any one of another hare brained ideas. its really simple, cut the extramarital sex and these problems go away.

The C stands for condomise correct? So are you promoting safe sex *gasp*... Take the C out of the plan and watch it fall apart.

The C stands for condomise correct? So are you promoting safe sex *gasp*... Take the C out of the plan and watch it fall apart.

if you're already infected and seek to be faithful and avoid infecting your spouse, it might be a good idea. if not the abstinence and faithfulness take care of the situation.

if you're already infected and seek to be faithful and avoid infecting your spouse, it might be a good idea. if not the abstinence and faithfulness take care of the situation.
Do you or do you not believe that condom use can prevent the spread of HIV? Do you or do you not believe it is important for the prevention of STI's? Do you or do you not believe they should be used... I suppose we should really cut to the crux of the matter.

I actually do support the ABC plan I would just put more emphasis on one over the others. Abstinence if maintained will prevent you from contracting an STI.(but let the catholic priests let you know about the difficulties of celibacy) Monogamous relationships can also prevent the spread.

But if you look realistically at the situation condoms are the largest factor in preventing the spread of HIV.

Do you or do you notbelieve that condom use can prevent the spread of HIV?

no it cannot in and of itself prevent

Do you or do you not believe it is important for the prevention of STI's?

in the scenario previously mentioned, its a fallback

Do you or do you not believe they should be used... I suppose we should really cut to the crux of the matter.

in the scenarion previously mentioned, yes

I actually do support the ABC plan I would just put more emphasis on one over the others. Abstinence if maintained will prevent you from contracting an STI.(but let the catholic priests let you know about the difficulties of celibacy) Monogamous relationships can also prevent the spread.

But if you look realistically at the situation condoms are the largest factor in preventing the spread of HIV.

Uganda showed the world that behavior can be changed and changed quickly. if there is a will, thats the way.

Link data?
Im not sure if you noticed but you bumped your cap lock so it appears that you were typing like a child. Luckily I know better and I am sure you accidently bumped the key.

Really? Grow up.

A conservative christian? Im shocked, I wouldn't have known if you did not tell me just now.

You can already have the school remove your child from sex education or you can send him to a different school of your choosing.. You have options you do not have to gut the curriculum of the school to keep your child ignorant of contraception and safe sex...

Spreading ignorance? Are you not the one advocating to keep the teenage population ignorant in the United States because of your puritanical creed? Machiavellian? Do you even know what that refers to? Something tells me the you haven't actually read the Prince.

Like I said try Google........
If You’re Trying to Be an Butt, You’re Probably Succeeding

Some people thrive on their own arrogance. They’re self-important, holier-that-thou, know-it-alls who try and seize every opportunity to make others feel small. The funny thing about these kinds of people is that they’re:
  • Often wrong,
  • Actually don’t know what they’re talking about,
  • And use arrogance to mask their lack of confidence.
Like bullies, when they’re called on it, they back down. Though sometimes they fight harder — since any resistance will shed more light on their weakness. So they slather on a big ole’ jar of assclown, and use it to cover their inadequacies..

Your not one of those people are you? But it's ok if you are...

Werbung:
All the sex savy teenagers with free birth control and access to abortions hasn't done one thing to make the situation better, in fact, STDs, and unwanted pregnancy are worse now than it ever was.
This whole argument is bogus.

Back