Quran burning

Cash...to do what? Buy freedom from Israel? Buy all the stuff that they can't buy anyway without smuggling it in? Maybe in WWII instead of fighting the Germans we should have just sent cash to the Jews and said here you go....enjoy the camps in style.

Since you complained about my posts being ignorant, now is the time to prove to all of us your depth and intelligence here. Please go over this link and find something you disagree with and tell us why. Thanks.

http://www.masada2000.org/been-had.html

Werbung:
And you wonder why the Arabs are the way they are. They only thing Arabs understand is the Nuclear bomb. Why not just use em now? Look Japan learned not to mess with us again when we dropped 2 on them. I saw hiroshima doccumentry on HBO. Survivors of the bomb told you what a day of hell it was. Now just imagine we dropped one on IRAN,Pakistan and on Afgainstan they would clam down can face the facts you cant win against the U.S

If the Israelis had not pushed them out of there lands, and treated them like sub human for the last 50 years...maybe there would be peace. Sorry if the Palestinians are not sheep that just do what the Israelis tell them without fighting back for there own.

You need to get your facts straight...The characteristic emotion of you lib's is not envy like some conservatives think. (IT'S RAGE)
1.The “Palestinian people” have an historic connection to the land.
This is very interesting since there is no such thing as a “Palestinian people.” When the Romans changed the name of Israel to Palestine, the people living there at the time were Jews, not Arabs. If there had been a Palestinian people, which there never was, it would have been Jews.FACT

2. The Palestinian people have been in the land from time immemorial.
For centuries pre-Israel Palestine was a forgotten, desolate wasteland inhabited by a remnant of Jews, along with some Christians and wandering Bedouins who certainly had no thought of a national identity of any kind.FACT

3. There were no Jews in Palestine until Israel became a state in 1948.
The Romans officially banished the Jews from Israel (Palestine) in 135 CE. However, historical records show there was always a Jewish presence in the land. While many were scattered, other Jews simply moved out of “harm’s way” until a less hostile power ruled the land.FACT

4. Arabs and Jews lived in harmony before Israel became a state.
Throughout the centuries, Jews as well as Christians, living under Islamic rule suffered persecution and humiliation, the intensity of which was determined by the character of a particular Moslem ruler. As second class citizens, there was never a “good time” for non-Moslems living under Islamic rule.FACT

5. The returning Jews displaced the Palestinian Arabs
The ancestors of most of the present-day Arab population migrated to the land after Jewish pioneers began to reclaim the land. They came from many different countries and were not original inhabitants of the land.Fact

6. The Jews stole Arab land
Jews returning to the land settled on unclaimed, unoccupied land or bought land from absentee Arab landowners at outrageously high prices.Fact

7. The Jews forced Arabs to flee Palestine
When Israel was declared a state in 1948, leaders from the surrounding Arab countries declared war on Israel and instructed the Arabs living in the land to flee until the Jews were annihilated. Israeli leaders, to no avail, urged the Arabs to stay.FACT

8. The Jews caused the Arab refugee problem
If Arab countries would assimilate and care for the “Palestinian” refugees, as Israel did for their Jewish refugees, there would be no refugee problem. Instead they use them as political pawns in their struggle against Israel.FACT

9. Israel is the aggressor against defenseless Palestinians
In its brief history, Israel has had one war after another and each time they are blamed as the aggressor. The Arabs do not recognize the right of Israel to exist and are in a constant state of hostility against Israel. Their aim is to destroy Israel.FACT

10. Jerusalem is holy to Moslems
While Jerusalem is mentioned over eight hundred times in the Bible, it is not mentioned one time in the Koran. Moslems have had little or no interest in Jerusalem until the Jewish presence in modern times.FACT

So if Israel didn't exist, Muslims would play nice, hold hands and sing cum-by-ah?

Hmmm....Muslim's have been terrorizing the world how long now? Maybe someone needs to read history, like who started the Cursades, who were the real slave traders and why America formed a navy.

So if Israel didn't exist, Muslims would play nice, hold hands and sing cum-by-ah?

Hmmm....Muslim's have been terrorizing the world how long now? Maybe someone needs to read history, like who started the Cursades, who were the real slave traders and why America formed a navy.

Exactly. The Crusades were a response to the invading muslim terrorists. Jesus was a man of peace who went around doing good and healing people. Mohammed spread his hateful religion with the swords and instilled fear in the hearts of people. Jesus loved everyone. I laugh every time some ignorant lefty tells me Christianity is just as bad as Islam. That's an idiotic ignorant belief.

Terrorism

3:151 "We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve."
4:74"Fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."
  • 4:76"Those who believe do battle for the cause of Allah; and those who disbelieve do battle for the cause of idols. So fight the minions of the devil."
  • 4:91"Take them and kill them wherever ye find them. Against such We have given you clear warrant."
  • 8:12"I will throw fear into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Then smite the necks and smite of them each finger."
  • 21:97"Behold them, staring wide (in terror), the eyes of those who disbelieve!"
  • 33:35-36 "Allah repulsed the disbelievers. ... He brought those of the People of the Scripture who supported them down from their strongholds, and cast panic into their hearts. Some ye slew, and ye made captive some.
  • 59:2 "He it is Who hath caused those of the People of the Scripture who disbelieved to go forth from their homes unto the first exile. Ye deemed not that they would go forth, while they deemed that their strongholds would protect them from Allah. But Allah reached them from a place whereof they recked not, and cast terror in their heartsso that they ruined their houses with their own hands and the hands of the believers. So learn a lesson, O ye who have eyes!"
  • 59:13 "Ye are more awful as a fear in their bosoms than Allah.

There is no such thing as "Palestinian". The term is no different than say "NewEnglander, Midwesterner", etc. Palestine is a region and was never a state and the land never belonged to the Palestinian people because there is no such nation and never has been. You've bought the lie and the propaganda. Ignorance is the best friend of the Islamist.

To further your education: http://www.imninalu.net/myths-pals.htm
The fact that Palestine is a fairly new name like Israelal does not mean that Arabs and Cananites live on that land

who said anything about Jewish...I could care less about there Religion. And the best we have? we gain little and gain hatred threw out half the world from them...
you said.."I stand by my statement..if by Magic Israel was gone tomorrow...The US would not even bat a eye and keep going. Its of little value to us."

Palestinia was a name given to an area by the Romans that included Jordan and Syria. An interesting fact too, is the DNA studies of Jews and today's Palestinians shows that they are almost identical, except that the Palestinians also have a little Arab DNA mixed in. That should prove these people all came from the same area. Joran's population is 2/3 Palestinian.

There is no such thing as "Palestinian". The term is no different than say "NewEnglander, Midwesterner", etc. Palestine is a region and was never a state and the land never belonged to the Palestinian people because there is no such nation and never has been. You've bought the lie and the propaganda. Ignorance is the best friend of the Islamist.

To further your education: http://www.imninalu.net/myths-pals.htm

They are a people, I hate to break it to you...and regardless if you want to admit it or not...They where on the lands now held by Israel...a Made up Nation. The current struggle by the Palestinians goes back at Minimum to pre WWI...with reference and history going back far longer. Of course there lands where occupied by the British so its lost and its mixed...But thing is who cares? They are a people...and they where pushed from there lands..and oddly when that happens...people fight back those who pushed them off them.

You need to get your facts straight...The characteristic emotion of you lib's is not envy like some conservatives think. (IT'S RAGE)
1.The “Palestinian people” have an historic connection to the land.
This is very interesting since there is no such thing as a “Palestinian people.” When the Romans changed the name of Israel to Palestine, the people living there at the time were Jews, not Arabs. If there had been a Palestinian people, which there never was, it would have been Jews.FACT

2. The Palestinian people have been in the land from time immemorial.
For centuries pre-Israel Palestine was a forgotten, desolate wasteland inhabited by a remnant of Jews, along with some Christians and wandering Bedouins who certainly had no thought of a national identity of any kind.FACT

3. There were no Jews in Palestine until Israel became a state in 1948.
The Romans officially banished the Jews from Israel (Palestine) in 135 CE. However, historical records show there was always a Jewish presence in the land. While many were scattered, other Jews simply moved out of “harm’s way” until a less hostile power ruled the land.FACT

4. Arabs and Jews lived in harmony before Israel became a state.
Throughout the centuries, Jews as well as Christians, living under Islamic rule suffered persecution and humiliation, the intensity of which was determined by the character of a particular Moslem ruler. As second class citizens, there was never a “good time” for non-Moslems living under Islamic rule.FACT

5. The returning Jews displaced the Palestinian Arabs
The ancestors of most of the present-day Arab population migrated to the land after Jewish pioneers began to reclaim the land. They came from many different countries and were not original inhabitants of the land.Fact

6. The Jews stole Arab land
Jews returning to the land settled on unclaimed, unoccupied land or bought land from absentee Arab landowners at outrageously high prices.Fact

7. The Jews forced Arabs to flee Palestine
When Israel was declared a state in 1948, leaders from the surrounding Arab countries declared war on Israel and instructed the Arabs living in the land to flee until the Jews were annihilated. Israeli leaders, to no avail, urged the Arabs to stay.FACT

8. The Jews caused the Arab refugee problem
If Arab countries would assimilate and care for the “Palestinian” refugees, as Israel did for their Jewish refugees, there would be no refugee problem. Instead they use them as political pawns in their struggle against Israel.FACT

9. Israel is the aggressor against defenseless Palestinians
In its brief history, Israel has had one war after another and each time they are blamed as the aggressor. The Arabs do not recognize the right of Israel to exist and are in a constant state of hostility against Israel. Their aim is to destroy Israel.FACT

10. Jerusalem is holy to Moslems
While Jerusalem is mentioned over eight hundred times in the Bible, it is not mentioned one time in the Koran. Moslems have had little or no interest in Jerusalem until the Jewish presence in modern times.FACT

1: If you want to have a fight over the land and who was there first..and go back to the Romans...well its going to be long debate...however guess who was actually there living in modern times...Arabs and Palestinians. If we are going to go back to who lived where 2000 years ago and base things today on that, well American is fucked...and Most of EU is going to need new maps.

2. its 2012...you can stop talking about who was herding goats in 500AD...its not relevant...

3. straw man, carry on.

4. Not a fact, there have been many times where other Religions have lived under Islam..and there have been bad...you know there have been many times when being Jewish or Muslim was horrible under Christians. I know its easy to forget but Christians can be pricks to other religions as well...there are tens of thousands of dead who can tell you about that.

5. I forget, the jews where there...then the Palestinians just magically ended up with there land..then when the jews came back after WWII in large numbers...they took no land of course...and the Palestinians just randomly ended up in Refugee camps with no homes. ( you know just saying fact at the end does not in fact make it one)

6. Bullshit...you really think the Palestinians where there..and just happen to leave all the best lands open for someone else to take while they took the worse? I have a brige to sell you as well..you know you dont even have to study history just think harder and these things your saying would sound stupid.

7. Nations the Palestinians and civilians there did not have power over said we are going to go to war...Israel who has done nothing but hurt these same people says stay...What do you think most people would do...listen to the people who are not with you telling you to stay as a human shield for them...or get the fuck out of the way of the Armys and the war about to go down...I mean if your stupid and don't care about living sure maybe you stay...if you have half a brain you get out. Of course after when you try to go back to your home...to bad...taken...your fault for being smart. wait I mean they could go back, but choose to go live in camps for the fun of it...Just like the Jews in Germany did I am sure.

8..They lost there homes and the Jewish groups will not let them back...so its others fault for not taking them in? I am going to go in your house Force you out, then blame your neighbors for not letting you stay there...I mean its not my fault they would not let you stay.

9. Some of the first "terrorist groups" in the area where Jewish ones before the state of Israel. Also how is that the other Arab states are to blame for not taking them in...yet those same nations when they attacked a Fake nation placed on the boarders...all of the sudden the Palestinians are part of them? Make up your mind. If Israel had been placed anyplace...its neighbors would have gone to war...as again, its a fake made up nation that was just placed there.

10. When Mohammad arose threw the ranks of Heaven after being taken the angel Gabriel ( I belive that was the one that took him) ...where was he taken then since you seem to know and all the Muslims seem to not know. Also is your contention that because Jews have a older book that talks about a place...they can just do what ever they want and kick anyone else out for the rest of time? If not I fail to see your point even if you belived that stupid idea that its not important to Muslims.

you said.."I stand by my statement..if by Magic Israel was gone tomorrow...The US would not even bat a eye and keep going. Its of little value to us."

I fail to see how what you quoted and then what I said don't match...I could care less about what Religion they are..the US would go on just fine if the whole state vanished ( better I would guess actually) And the nation served little to no value to the US while causing a great deal if issues for us. The US did fine before Israel was Created...it did fine when we did not support them before changing support in the cold war, and we did fine when we went against Israel ( even after Israel attacked one of our ships) Its just not important to the US. Its only important to Christians who think they need it for Jesus...Jewish groups for clear reasons, and to those who get money from there lobbyist.

I tried to find some good numbers for pre-Israel. But the fact still remains that Palestine Jews have been in the area since time began. It also appeared to be a dumping ground of refugees from all over by the Ottoman Turks. There were very few Bedouin (nomadic) Arabs there, which only proves there was no such thing as a Palestine Arab. Palestine was only an area of changing borders, depending upon which empire had envaded it, and the last power to have it was Britain prior to the separation.

From the 1920 League of Nations report;

"There are now in the whole of Palestine hardly 700,000 people, a population much less than that of the province of Gallilee alone in the time of Christ… Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely OF MIXED RACE”.

They identified only 5,000 Arabs, the remaining Muslims were from places like Sudan, Algeria, Kurdistan, Bosnia, Herzegovina, Crimea and the Caucasus. (Russia). The place seems to have been a melting-pot and not an Arab stronghold.

It's really a shame that the world has used Israel and the Palestinians as their political whipping boy to advance their biggotry and religious hatred.

Like Golda Mier said, "when the Palestinians start loving their children more than they hate the Jews there will be peace". But that doesn't look like it will ever happen in our lifetimes.

Werbung:
I tried to find some good numbers for pre-Israel. But the fact still remains that Palestine Jews have been in the area since time began. It also appeared to be a dumping ground of refugees from all over by the Ottoman Turks. There were very few Bedouin (nomadic) Arabs there, which only proves there was no such thing as a Palestine Arab. Palestine was only an area of changing borders, depending upon which empire had envaded it, and the last power to have it was Britain prior to the separation.

From the 1920 League of Nations report;

They identified only 5,000 Arabs, the remaining Muslims were from places like Sudan, Algeria, Kurdistan, Bosnia, Herzegovina, Crimea and the Caucasus. (Russia). The place seems to have been a melting-pot and not an Arab stronghold.

It's really a shame that the world has used Israel and the Palestinians as their political whipping boy to advance their biggotry and religious hatred.

Like Golda Mier said, "when the Palestinians start loving their children more than they hate the Jews there will be peace". But that doesn't look like it will ever happen in our lifetimes.
Nobody is denying that Palestine was invaded many times and is a mixed races
e. Some are Arabs, other just a few were Jews from about the sixth century BC. Both invasions by Romans and later Barbarians have change the mixture. It is only in 1949 that part of Palestine was control by Jews. Since then they have expanded their borders.. People forced out in 1967 are refugue
es . No Arab country can accomodate them as permanent settlers as they claim to be from Palestine. They love their children and want them toi regain the original homes of their parents. They certainly do not love war any more than Israel.

Back