Quran burning

By the way, how many times is Mohammad mentioned by name in the Koran...and is him Important to Muslims?
I don't get what your point is here? The word "Muhammad" has been mentioned four times but many verses are a direct talk of Allah to him.
Of course he is important to Muslims.... but I still don't understand why and whom you asked the question. If you think I can answer you please ask it so I get your point. thanks.

Werbung:
We need to study history.
Don't get it wrong. It's not the Jews he talked about. We have Jews who live in our country in peace. It is Israel's government as an illegal state.The facts about the illegality of Israel which I have mentioned some in other threads are available if you wish to know... There should be no state ruled by these murderer Zionists called Israel...that is all we say!

I don't know how or where. It was a mistake to bring them and settle them in others homes, sending them to camps...

Reading history is a good idea. I would start with WWI. Too bad the Ottomans aligned with Germany. Maybe they wouldn't have been beaten by the Brits and lost the land.

Some people say burning the Koran is not important. It is only a book. Now some Libyan rebels ( yes the ones we supported) are attacking grave stones in a Commonwealth war Cemetery in Benghazi Libya. This is mainly for British and Australian servicemen who died during WW2. The reaction in Australia is strong. The men who did this and called vermin, and The scum of humanity. Yet this attack was only stones, some with a cross or star of David on them. Yet the unanimous reaction is to stop giving any aid to Libya and bring the bodies , home where they will be safe.
We should condemn any attack of what others regard as sacred. However let us not be too sensitive to the actions of a few.

Some people say burning the Koran is not important. It is only a book. Now some Libyan rebels ( yes the ones we supported) are attacking grave stones in a Commonwealth war Cemetery in Benghazi Libya. This is mainly for British and Australian servicemen who died during WW2. The reaction in Australia is strong. The men who did this and called vermin, and The scum of humanity. Yet this attack was only stones, some with a cross or star of David on them. Yet the unanimous reaction is to stop giving any aid to Libya and bring the bodies , home where they will be safe.
We should condemn any attack of what others regard as sacred. However let us not be too sensitive to the actions of a few.

Headstones denote the resting places of actual people. The other is a book which these days represents the final resting place of some tree.

I don't get what your point is here? The word "Muhammad" has been mentioned four times but many verses are a direct talk of Allah to him.
Of course he is important to Muslims.... but I still don't understand why and whom you asked the question. If you think I can answer you please ask it so I get your point. thanks.

I was showing how asking the question about how many times Jerusalem was mentioned in the Koran as being equal to how important it is. Personally I thought it was 5 times ( and I was going to say, he is talked about far more but not by name..), but I am sure you know that one better then I. Using the simplistic idea of going by how many times something is mentioned as someone before on here tried to do ( showing that they can read a right wing talking point but not actually know what they are talking about) of course if that where true, Jesus would be far more important the Mohammad and Mosses even more important.

I was showing how asking the question about how many times Jerusalem was mentioned in the Koran as being equal to how important it is. Personally I thought it was 5 times ( and I was going to say, he is talked about far more but not by name..), but I am sure you know that one better then I. Using the simplistic idea of going by how many times something is mentioned as someone before on here tried to do ( showing that they can read a right wing talking point but not actually know what they are talking about) of course if that where true, Jesus would be far more important the Mohammad and Mosses even more important.
Thank you, you were quite right...
According to Quran, Muhammad was transported from the Sacred Mosque in Mecca to al-Aqsa during a Night Journey. Muhammad led prayers towards this site until the seventeenth month after the emigration, when God directed him to turn towards the Ka'aba...So it's importance goes right back to Islam's birth...

Thank you, you were quite right...
According to Quran, Muhammad was transported from the Sacred Mosque in Mecca to al-Aqsa during a Night Journey. Muhammad led prayers towards this site until the seventeenth month after the emigration, when God directed him to turn towards the Ka'aba...So it's importance goes right back to Islam's birth...

Do you think murdering people who had nothing to do with the quran burnings is what Mohammed would have done?

Werbung:
Back