Quran burning

these countries only understand strength and weaness. the sooner you come to accept that the sooner you understand how to deal with them. This is how NOT to do so...

FE_DA_090409publicopinion.jpg

And these too
obama_1523079c.jpg

obama-bow-to-china.jpg

And his gesture to Israel
6a00d8341c60bf53ef0133eca5ae1a970b-600wi

This is why Jewish voters will vote Republican. Why you think Anothony Weiner seat is now republican? Cause Jewish voters live in his district.

Werbung:
And these too

And his gesture to Israel

This is why Jewish voters will vote Republican. Why you think Anothony Weiner seat is now republican? Cause Jewish voters live in his district.

Bowing to the asian guys is equally bad but for different reasons.
His constant dissing of Israel is shameful. I'll never understand why jews vote dem ever.

His constant dissing of Israel is shameful. I'll never understand why jews vote dem ever.
Bowing is as common as the hand shake in Asia and the Middle East. It is just a form of greeting nothing else

As I said before I believe that 9 11 was something planned by the US government and Israel

How old are you?

I have defended young people from Iran because the ones I know are not crazy Jew haters like the older ones there who are caught up in Islam to the point of thinking its ok to kill others.

The Jew haters in Iran also seem to be the older groups not the younger. I pray you are old!

How old are you?

I have defended young people from Iran because the ones I know are not crazy Jew haters like the older ones there who are caught up in Islam to the point of thinking its ok to kill others.

The Jew haters in Iran also seem to be the older groups not the younger. I pray you are old!

Your comment of "crazy Jew haters" is very valid. Much of the Muslim world has been inflamed with hatred for the Jew (sadly much of the West has too)...and all based on lies.

This is so unproductive and sad. It leads to genocides...that seems to be the 'normal condition' we humans have long suffer under. You would think we would learn from our mistakes, but no.

I don't understand the Jew hatred either, and it's world wide. Not just in Mulim countries.
There are approx. 14 million Jews, just 2 tenths of 1% of the world's population. You wouldn't think such an insignificant amount of people could garner so such attention and hatred.

I don't understand the Jew hatred either, and it's world wide. Not just in Mulim countries.
There are approx. 14 million Jews, just 2 tenths of 1% of the world's population. You wouldn't think such an insignificant amount of people could garner so such attention and hatred.

Success breeds contempt.

you guys keep talking about Obama not doing enough for Israel...Yet no one post anything that he has done outside of things that have been US Policy for some time. Also Its funny that you get all puffy that Obama does not get down on his knees for Israel...but act like a bow is the end of the world to a nation who actuly as bad as they are...gives the US something of great value...unlike Israel.

you guys keep talking about Obama not doing enough for Israel...Yet no one post anything that he has done outside of things that have been US Policy for some time. Also Its funny that you get all puffy that Obama does not get down on his knees for Israel...but act like a bow is the end of the world to a nation who actuly as bad as they are...gives the US something of great value...unlike Israel.

Equality over subservience ? Yes would have been better. Arabs don't give the US anything.

Werbung:
Israel has invented all kinds of things the world uses....technology like the cell phone and a lot of medical stuff

Back