Quran burning

Whatever the reason for the Burning of the Quran it was done by a government agency. If it was a mistake Obama has apologized. Even the puppet Afghanistan President is enraged. If the west wants to stay there it must respect the country's wishes.
And if they want to stay here they must respect ours...IMO of course..

Werbung:
Does that mean obama needs to apologies to Americans for burning loads and loads of bibles? Mind you, these bibles were not used for secretly sending messages to our enemies like the Korans were, they were just bibles for people to read and they were burnt to make sure no one read them.
It does not matter what we do...
Like I said before.. America stands in the way of Muslim world domination.(THAT IS WHAT THEY BELIEVE) Whether we are a free nation or a dictatorship doesn't matter because there are no apologies we can make, no treaties we can sign, no amount of Jews we can kill, no abject deeds we can perform, no concessions we can offer that will make them happy other than our abject surrender and submission to Allah. Then, perhaps, they won't be angry. Then, perhaps, they won't hate us.

And if they want to stay here they must respect ours...IMO of course..
These Bibles were bunt in Afghanistan.Why is it when the U.S. Military burns bibles in Afghanistan, Christians are upset and do not care for it but never march in the streets killing people? Surely the people of the country where the burning took place are the once to be consider.

Will you on this board admit that what happened on 9-11 was mass murder of American? tia
Yes I admit there was mass murder of Americans and others by Saudi Abrabian terrorist on September 11. However the full facts are not all out. Why was Building J destroyed and why is there so many secrets about the Pentagon. In retaliation USA and its allies have attack Iraq and Afghanistan , This was also cost many lives

Yes I admit there was mass murder of Americans and others by Saudi Abrabian terrorist on September 11. However the full facts are not all out. Why was Building J destroyed and why is there so many secrets about the Pentagon. In retaliation USA and its allies have attack Iraq and Afghanistan , This was also cost many lives

oofer-trey lert-ayey....

Will you on this board admit that what happened on 9-11 was mass murder of American? tia
As I said before I believe that 9 11 was something planned by the US government and Israel as a justification for attacking Afghanistan and gaining a foothold in the middle east, and presenting a cruel face as the face of Islam to the world. If there have been Muslims that unaware of this intention, believing that they are doing what their religion is telling them to, played a part in it I don't approve their act.
This isn't anything new or just something that I've heard from my own politican men. There are lots about it from American politicians and researchers . Of course in all conspiracy plans there are always some people who are used as a means to carry them out. These are either betrayers and spies, or just some whose thoughts and actions match the aims of conspiracy and are themselves unaware of being used in a conspiracy plan. I think thee second one is closest to the truth in the case of 9 11. So, while I do blame Al-Qaede for their radical actions I try to stay more focused on what is going on to the many muslims in the middle east (much more than 3000 killed) and to the image of Islam in the world after 9 11, in the name of democracy and fighting terrorism.

As I said before I believe that 9 11 was something planned by the US government and Israel,,,

oofer-trey lert-ayey....

reminds me of the old doctor who after listening to the young one under his tutelage describe how the patient was beset with the most unusual and arcane disease tells him this 'That clip clopping you hear behind you MAY be a zebra but most likely its just a horse'. See Occam's razor...

As I said before I believe that 9 11 was something planned by the US government and Israel as a justification for attacking Afghanistan and gaining a foothold in the middle east, and presenting a cruel face as the face of Islam to the world. If there have been Muslims that unaware of this intention, believing that they are doing what their religion is telling them to, played a part in it I don't approve their act.
This isn't anything new or just something that I've heard from my own politican men. There are lots about it from American politicians and researchers . Of course in all conspiracy plans there are always some people who are used as a means to carry them out. These are either betrayers and spies, or just some whose thoughts and actions match the aims of conspiracy and are themselves unaware of being used in a conspiracy plan. I think thee second one is closest to the truth in the case of 9 11. So, while I do blame Al-Qaede for their radical actions I try to stay more focused on what is going on to the many muslims in the middle east (much more than 3000 killed) and to the image of Islam in the world after 9 11, in the name of democracy and fighting terrorism.

What do you think of the riots going on in Afghanistan and the murder of Americans by Islamists?

Muslims believe that Jesus will also abolish the jizya, which will leave Jews and Christians with only two options: convert to Islam or die!
Koran verse 9:29 calls for the extortion of Jew and Christians. (Jizya)
YUSUFALI:
Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion offTruth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
The following is what the Islamic scriptures (the ahadith) say about the return of Jesus.
Muslims believe that Jesus will come back to fight for Islam, not Christianity!
Book 37, Number 4310:
Narrated AbuHurayrah:
The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: There is no prophet between me and him, that is, Jesus (peace_be_upon_him). He will descent (to the earth). When you see him, recognise him: a man of medium height, reddish fair, wearing two light yellow garments, looking as if drops were falling down from his head though it will not be wet. He will fight the people for the cause of Islam. He will break the cross, kill swine, and abolish jizyah. Allah will perish all religions except Islam. He will destroy the Antichrist and will live on the earth for forty years and then he will die. The Muslims will pray over him.
Volume 4, Book 55, Number 657:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah’s Apostle said, “By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, surely (Jesus,) the son of Mary will soon descend amongst you and will judge mankind justly (as a Just Ruler); he will break the Cross and kill the pigs and there will be no Jizya (i.e. taxation taken from non Muslims). Money will be in abundance so that nobody will accept it, and a single prostration to Allah (in prayer) will be better than the whole world and whatever is in it.” Abu Huraira added “If you wish, you can recite (this verse of the Holy Book): — ‘And there is none Of the people of the Scriptures (Jews and Christians) But must believe in him (i.e Jesus as an Apostle of Allah and a human being) Before his death. And on the Day of Judgment He will be a witness Against them.” (4.159) (See Fateh Al Bari, Page 302 Vol 7)
So, according to the Muslim belief, when Judgment Day arrives, Jesus will judge the people by the words of the Koran and not of the Holy Bible.
Volume 4, Book 55, Number 658:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah’s Apostle said “How will you be when the son of Mary (i.e. Jesus) descends amongst you and he will judge people by the Law of the Quran and not by the law of Gospel (Fateh-ul Bari page 304 and 305 Vol 7)
PLEASE do not be fooled when Muslims says that they respect Jesus! They are manipulating you with semantics…

As I said before I believe that 9 11 was something planned by the US government and Israel as a justification for attacking Afghanistan and gaining a foothold in the middle east, and presenting a cruel face as the face of Islam to the world.

I see you've been brainwashed. Most Americans didn't have any clue about Islam or wanting any part of going to war with Muslims....but if you go back into recent history, you can see where we have been very much on their radar.

1979 Iran Hostage Crisis: seizure of US Tehran Embassy, Iran (Nov 4, 1979 for 444 days)
1983 Bombing of US Beirut Embassy, Lebanon (April 18, 1983) by Islamic Jihad - financed and trained by Iran
1983 Bombing of US Marine barracks, Beirut, Lebanon (Oct 23, 1983) 1983 Bombing of US Kuwait Embassy (Dec 12, 1983)The bombers were tied to al-Dawa, a terror organization backed by Iran and leading the Shiite resistance against Saddam Hussein’s Iraqi
1984 Bombing of US Beirut Embassy (again) (Sept 20, 1984)
1984 Kuwait Airlines Flight 221 hijacked to Tehran – American passengers murdered (Dec 3, 1984)
1985 Hijacking TWA Flight 847 hijacked to Beirut (June 14, 1985) Hezbollah Iranian created
1985 Hijacking cruise ship Achille Lauro, wheelchair-bound American is thrown overboard & killed (Oct 7, 1985)
1986 Bombing Berlin disco frequented by US servicemen (April 5, 1986)
1988 Bombing Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland, 100′s murdered (Dec 21, 1988)
1993 First bombing World Trade Center, New York City, 7 Killed, 1,042 wounded (Feb 26, 1993)
1993 Foiled NY Landmarks plot by Omar Abdel Rahman to blow up the Holland and Lincoln tunnels
and other New York City landmarks​
1993 Attempted Assassination of Pres. Bush Sr. during visit to Kuwait (April 14, 1993)
1993 Black Hawk Down: shot down US helicopters in Mogadishu, Somalia,​
during Operation Restore Hope (Oct 3-4, 1993)
1994 Plot to assassinate President Clinton during visit to the Philippines​
1995 Failed Project Bojinka by Ramzi Yousef to blow up a dozen US airliners over the Pacific (end in Jan 1995)
1995 Bombing US military headquarters, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Nov 13, 1995)
1996 Bombing Khobar Towers, Saudi Arabia, housing U.S. foreign military personnel (Jun 25, 1996)
1998 Bombing U.S. Nairobi Embassy, Kenya, Africa (Aug 7, 1998)
1998 Bombing U.S. Dar es Salaam Embassy, Tanzania, Africa (Aug 7, 1998)
1999 Foiled LAX Millennium plot by Ahmed Ressam to bomb Los Angeles International Airport​
(Ressam was arrested at US Canadian border)​
2000 Failed USS The Sullivans bombing that was refueling in the port of Aden, Yemen. (Jan 3, 2000)
2000 Bombing USS Cole in the port of Aden, Yemen, 17 U.S. Navy sailors murdered (Oct 12, 2000)
(The USS Cole was not engaged in any combat during this period)​
2000 Bombing plaza across from US Manila Embassy (Dec 30, 2000)
2001 9/11 attacks: World Trade Center, Flight 93, Pentagon, 3000+ murdered (Sept 11, 2001)

Iran can take credit for a lot of the above. It seems most of what has been done to Americans started when your Ayatollah came to power. I'm actually surprised we've never gone after Iran.

"Arafat’s PLO, the “Party of God” (Hizb Allah) claimed in its manifesto to be the vanguard … made victorious by God in Iran. There the vanguard succeeded to lay down the bases of a Muslim state which plays a central role in the world. We obey the orders of one leader, wise and just, that of our tutor and faqih (jurist) who fulfills all the necessary conditions: [Ayatollah] Ruhollah Musawi Khomeini."

Look at History,,From 1993-2000 What did Bill Clinton do about these islamic extremist? NOTHING!!!! The reason why 9-11 came was because Bill Clinton was so soft on these Terrorist,,Reagan and George Bush knew what must be done to them Reagan Attacked Libya,,, Bush SR and George W attacked Saddam. Jimmy Carter did NOTHING about IRAN. Bill Clinton did NOTHING about Bin Laden. Heres proof
And Actions speek for itself
And What is Obama doing about IRAN now? Nothing but wasting time. The Truth is democrats cant and wont fight back. Todays democrats are nothing like democrats of FDR and JFK. In a matter of fact JFK was the last true democrat.

As I said before I believe that 9 11 was something planned by the US government and Israel as a justification for attacking Afghanistan and gaining a foothold in the middle east, and presenting a cruel face as the face of Islam to the world.

First, the US already had a foothold in the ME. They did not need to invade a 12th century backward tribal nation to gain a foothold in the ME. The US has a huge naval base, carrier fleet, and other military installations in the Gulf and they were there BEFORE 9/11. And, it is apparent to all that the US will soon be leaving Afghanland, just as they left Iraq. Did you hear???? We left Iraq!!!

So, the first part of your statement is completely and utterly false and as such, ignorant to believe.

Second, you think the US government wants to put a cruel face on Islam. This again is wrong and completely at odds with reality. The US continually does all it can to cooperate with Muslim nations and Muslims including Bush calling Islam a religion of peace and BO apologizing for every thing the US has NOT done, while bowing to Saudi tyrants. Immigration from ME nations has increased since 9/11. CAIR which monitors every little thing that happens to Muslims in America, has hardly file a lawsuit for actions taken by authorities against Muslims.

In my view, Islamists commit heinous and murderous acts every day somewhere in the world...this is what makes the world see Islam as cruel. Stop the killing and people will not think Islam murderous.

So, I ask you to reconsider what you stated based and don't believe the lies spouted by radical Muslims.

Werbung:
these countries only understand strength and weaness. the sooner you come to accept that the sooner you understand how to deal with them. This is how NOT to do so...

FE_DA_090409publicopinion.jpg

Back