Quran burning

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Afghanistan_Quran_burning_protests)

What do they get from it?
Isn't burning Qurans inside a country with the majority of Muslim, just asking for problems?[/Like I said before.. America stands in the way of Muslim world domination. Whether we are a free nation or a dictatorship doesn't matter because there are no apologies we can make, no treaties we can sign, no amount of Jews we can kill, no abject deeds we can perform, no concessions we can offer that will make them happy other than our abject surrender and submission to Allah. Then, perhaps, they won't be angry. Then, perhaps, they won't hate us.

Werbung:
Freedom and democracy are very nice words to cover the real intentions of the U.S military at Afghanistan, Iraq and any other Muslim country who have political benefits for the U.S government such as oil resources or being close to Iran.

This sounds just like the radical left's strawman arguments, with a twinge of victimhood. Personally I''m more than tired of it. If we went to war for oil, then where the heck is it?

America has done more to protect Muslims than any other country, including their own Islamic leaders. Maybe you should read about Melosivic and our involvement in Yugoslavia and saving Muslims there facing extinsion. No, no oil there. What about the 2.5 million Muslims we saved in Kuwait when Saddam attacked and tried to murder them, including taking babies out of their incubators and smashing their heads against the wall. What about the Kurds that Saddam used chemical weapons on...we went in an established a no-fly zone for years to protect them. When we removed Saddam, we got rid of an evil dictator and his sons, giving 25 million muslims a chance for democracy and freedom. The majority of Iraqi deaths were at the hands of other Muslims. Then there was the tsunami in Indonesia. Who went to their aid? Muslims? No, the Americans. The biggest benefactor of our war on terror are Muslims.

Then there is your argument for oil. Where would a good portion of the Muslim world be without it? What other resources do they have to produce or sell, and who else buys it? And who gave them the technology to get it out of the ground?

All I can say to you if your an American Muslim, is shame on you. Living here gives you advantages, protections that a you would never have in a Muslim country. You also have freedom of free speech, to spread lies, hate your country, and choose not educate yourself to the facts. Try that in a Muslim country.

Even here we see hatred for Islam, caused by relying on acts of a misguided groups of Muslims. I'm quite sure that those Qurans were burned by purpose and with pleasure. I don't think all the protests mean they're on Taliban's side. Of course Taliban is using the opportunity and there are so many political points to the issue, but this matter is not bound to Afghanistan. Such deeds hurt the hearts of all Muslims throughout the world, who are not necessarily a fan of Taliban.
Would there ever be a true will to know the true Islam and it's true followers or are you going to stick to what your biased Media tells you?
Like I said before.. the Koran is only part of a wider body of literature, known as hadith, that is based on what Muhammed said and did. When you look at the hadith, you see all the violence – you see all the references to jihad fi sabil Illah (jihad in the path of God) that are clearly military efforts, and not merely the more innocuous version of jihad, i.e.,”striving” (though, even striving, it turns out, is not completely innocuous, but I’ll omit that discussion here). So, here you have Muhammed characterizing his battles against others as jihad in the path of God. What more need I say? In the aftermath of 9/11, you see the Islamic world trying to play down the non-Koranic hadith (in statements for western consumption, that is) because it’s not pretty. But, go check out the hadith for yourself, and then ask whether I am vilifying Muhammed. He did it all to himself. I’m just the messenger.
The Koran and hadith, as I’m sure most here realize by now, is also a political blueprint. It comes with its own set of laws, known as Sharia, which includes some barbaric punishments. It also devotes a good amount of attention to the who, what, when, where and why of waging war. The world is divided into two camps: Dar al-Islam (House offIslam) and Dar al-Harb (House of War). All lands that are ruled according to Muslim law are Dar al-Islam and all lands ruled by anyone else (e.g., the U.S.) are Dar al-Harb. This is Muhammed’s grand and enlightened world view. You might want to contrast that with the teachings of Christ or Buddha. But, because the Koran is also a political/legal document, you can go pick up a Muslim newspaper here in the U.S. and read for yourselves the ongoing discussions about whether Muslims should accept the U.S. Constitution only conditionally, and only to the extent that it conforms to the Koran. Read these discussions for yourselves; I have.

You are completely glossing over why these books were burned to begin with -- they were burned because they were being used to pass messages etc.

Now (and I am sure there is something similar still) -- it was policy to burn all trash at many bases over there at the end of the day. If these books were taken and being disposed of -- they would be burned along with the rest of the trash -- just like the bible's were a few years ago.

It has nothing to do with disrespecting Islam -- and you are willfully ignoring that fact in an attempt to score political points.

Yes and yet our President apologized for this.

When will the Muslims apologize for killing Americans and Christians in cold blood?

Gipper..Hack Williams said today 'We are the first empire to apologize to the conquered population when our soldiers are killed.'
No other superpower in world history has acted in such restraint as the American "empire". As it stands today, if American leaders had truly wanted an empire throughout history, we might very well have way more than fifty states. South Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, the Philippines, Cuba, Kuwait, the Pacific islands, and virtually any other land mass we desired would be under American control, along with accompanying populations and resources. But they aren't.

Iraq was all about oil some say. Perhaps that was some of it. But why are the Iraqis in sole possession of those oil fields now? What kind of empire are we? We invade Iraq and don't even seize the oil fields for our own benefit. I didn't see gas prices drop and I still haven't. Such an argument was made during a somewhat heated political debate I had with a short, fat, bald French Canadian man and his wife while I was on vacation last month in Costa Rica. In short, they believed 9/11 was an inside job, Bush was the devil, America is becoming an evil "empire", Jews are controlling the world, the Iraq War was all for oil, and Ron Paul is the new savior of America who is "speaking out against the Zionists." (somehow that didn't surprise me.) I asked them how they could explain Islamic terrorist attacks in Brazil, Russia, China, Sweden, Thailand, Spain, and other nations. Of course, no coherent argument was given and most of their "facts" were fabricated conspiracy theory Jew-hate. I also made the above point. If we are an empire, we are doing a pretty awful job of it.

Gipper..Hack Williams said today 'We are the first empire to apologize to the conquered population when our soldiers are killed.'
No other superpower in world history has acted in such restraint as the American "empire". As it stands today, if American leaders had truly wanted an empire throughout history, we might very well have way more than fifty states. South Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, the Philippines, Cuba, Kuwait, the Pacific islands, and virtually any other land mass we desired would be under American control, along with accompanying populations and resources. But they aren't.

Iraq was all about oil some say. Perhaps that was some of it. But why are the Iraqis in sole possession of those oil fields now? What kind of empire are we? We invade Iraq and don't even seize the oil fields for our own benefit. I didn't see gas prices drop and I still haven't. Such an argument was made during a somewhat heated political debate I had with a short, fat, bald French Canadian man and his wife while I was on vacation last month in Costa Rica. In short, they believed 9/11 was an inside job, Bush was the devil, America is becoming an evil "empire", Jews are controlling the world, the Iraq War was all for oil, and Ron Paul is the new savior of America who is "speaking out against the Zionists." (somehow that didn't surprise me.) I asked them how they could explain Islamic terrorist attacks in Brazil, Russia, China, Sweden, Thailand, Spain, and other nations. Of course, no coherent argument was given and most of their "facts" were fabricated conspiracy theory Jew-hate. I also made the above point. If we are an empire, we are doing a pretty awful job of it.

The increased level of antisemitism around the world is frightening. If it continues, we could see a resurfacing of Jewish genocide. It is crazy for people to hate Jews. Have they not learned anything from the horrors of Nazi Germany?

It is further insanity that the Left has sided with radical Islam and against Israel and Jews. They have lost their minds.

The increased level of antisemitism around the world is frightening. If it continues, we could see a resurfacing of Jewish genocide. It is crazy for people to hate Jews. Have they not learned anything from the horrors of Nazi Germany?

It is further insanity that the Left has sided with radical Islam and against Israel and Jews. They have lost their minds.

I've never understood the hatred for the Jews either. Well, outside of the Koran and Hitler followers that is.

All I can say to you if your an American Muslim, is shame on you. Living here gives you advantages, protections that a you would never have in a Muslim country. You also have freedom of free speech, to spread lies, hate your country, and choose not educate yourself to the facts. Try that in a Muslim country.
Well I,m not an American Muslim. I actually live in Iran

What about the 2.5 million Muslims we saved in Kuwait when Saddam attacked and tried to murder them,
If it was only for goods sake they would also stopped Saddam attacking Iran. Quwait's government was on your side then, just like Iran was before the revolution.

I don't believe it is right to kill because of the insult, but to get angry or not is not to judge. Insulting the Quran is considered a sin in Islam and we are not even allowed to touch it without Vodu. May be there was no purpose to insult this time, but it still has it's effects.
I believe in Jesus as a prophet of God. I also get sad of disrespect to him. I don't say Christians should come to streets and kill for it, but they should stand to it .

This is what I have already posted before about Jihad, Quran and Hadith:
There are verses that order the prophet and Muslims to fight with the unbelievers, as well as the one's which tell Muhammad to leave them to God to judge. There might be some sects of Muslims which relying merely and literally on Quran, take some of the Jihad verses as valid in any occasion, and there might also be some Muslims that might say those verses were only for the time of Muhammad and are not valid today. The Shi'a which believes the only true interpretation of the Quran is at the hand of the Imam of time, believes that Jihad can only take place by the Imam's order (However this is different from fighting in defense, which is allowed in absence of Imam too). Shi'a believes in 12 Imams which are believed to be immaculate, i.e. pure from mistake and sin like the prophet and so whose words are reliable. Imam Mahdi, is the present Imam which is alive, but absent and unknown and is believed to come with Jesus and fill the earth with peace and justice as it is filled with cruelty and injustice.
Although Shi'a believes that Imam is the only true interpreter of Quran, they do use the Quran, along with Hadith, which is the words of the Imams and the Prophet, by the science of Fighh to find the word of God for newborn issues and new situations of time and place, which itself is based on a hadith which tells them to do so at the time of absence of the Imam. This work, of course needs special training which is gained through special schools and the ones who do this work are called faghih. Shari'a is the set of laws drawn by Quran and Hadith including individual (such as the manner of prayer and fasting,etc) and social issues (such as giving zakat, which is giving money to the poor and trading rules, and punishments for murder, theft, etc) and bears a much wider field of subjects, which jihad is one of them, so reducing Shari'a to a set of punishments and war issues isn't right. Calling the punishments barbaric is another issue which needs to be discussed separately!
So it is not that you can take a hadith and carry on acting on it without bearing in mind the situation and terms of time and place (at least it's not the case in Shi'a). Of course the situation of Muhammad with all his enemies and all the torture he and the new Muslims went through for their beliefs needs to be born in mind before judging him for the wars. A study on fights and wars he went through separately and their causes can also be helpful.

Well I,m not an American Muslim. I actually live in Iran

Your government is going to allow you to communicate with the United States? Why do I find that a little suspect? I had some lovely neighbors and co-workers who had fled from Iran during the Revolution. They called themselves Persians. They hated the Ayatollah.

I can't say why we didn't get involved in your border war with Iraq but my guess it had something to do with the fact that the Ayatollah called for the overthrow of Saddam's government, and that he took 52 of our people hostages. We considered that a declaration of war against us. I feel sorry for the people of Iran.

Like I said before.. the Koran is only part of a wider body of literature, known as hadith, that is based on what Muhammed said and did. When you look at the hadith, you see all the violence – you see all the references to jihad fi sabil Illah (jihad in the path of God) that are clearly military efforts, and not merely the more innocuous version of jihad, i.e.,”striving” (though, even striving, it turns out, is not completely innocuous, but I’ll omit that discussion here). So, here you have Muhammed characterizing his battles against others as jihad in the path of God. What more need I say? In the aftermath of 9/11, you see the Islamic world trying to play down the non-Koranic hadith (in statements for western consumption, that is) because it’s not pretty. But, go check out the hadith for yourself, and then ask whether I am vilifying Muhammed. He did it all to himself. I’m just the messenger.
The Koran and hadith, as I’m sure most here realize by now, is also a political blueprint. It comes with its own set of laws, known as Sharia, which includes some barbaric punishments. It also devotes a good amount of attention to the who, what, when, where and why of waging war. The world is divided into two camps: Dar al-Islam (House offIslam) and Dar al-Harb (House of War). All lands that are ruled according to Muslim law are Dar al-Islam and all lands ruled by anyone else (e.g., the U.S.) are Dar al-Harb. This is Muhammed’s grand and enlightened world view. You might want to contrast that with the teachings of Christ or Buddha. But, because the Koran is also a political/legal document, you can go pick up a Muslim newspaper here in the U.S. and read for yourselves the ongoing discussions about whether Muslims should accept the U.S. Constitution only conditionally, and only to the extent that it conforms to the Koran. Read these discussions for yourselves; I have.
Whatever the reason for the Burning of the Quran it was done by a government agency. If it was a mistake Obama has apologized. Even the puppet Afghanistan President is enraged. If the west wants to stay there it must respect the country's wishes.

Werbung:
Whatever the reason for the Burning of the Quran it was done by a government agency. If it was a mistake Obama has apologized. Even the puppet Afghanistan President is enraged. If the west wants to stay there it must respect the country's wishes.

Does that mean obama needs to apologies to Americans for burning loads and loads of bibles? Mind you, these bibles were not used for secretly sending messages to our enemies like the Korans were, they were just bibles for people to read and they were burnt to make sure no one read them.

Back