My thought for the day:

Werbung:
It's not just my "contention".

Read this article from the American Thinker IF .... you want to understand why some people's "contention" is that B. Hussein and Eric Holder are directly responsible for the Parkland school shooting.

How federal funding kept Nikolas Cruz from getting arrested and unable to purchase firearms

I would bet that one as ignorant as you never read the "agreement" referred to in the article. In fact, if you were to read it you would find there is NOTHING IN THE AGREEMENT THAT PREVENTS THE SCHOOL FROM REPORTING THE STUDENT TO THE POLICE In fact, there is nothing in the agreement that even hints at the program set up by Obama being a detriment to reporting students to the police. As I pointed out before, racists like you just have to distort reality to fit your own version of "truth".

https://www.browardprevention.org/w...10/Fully-Executed-Collaborative-Agreement.pdf

I can show that the world is flat in exactly the same way you showed that Obama's Promise.. I mean PROMISE program was directly responsible for the shooting.

More psychobabble with no rebuttal.

Cruz was not a part of the Promise program.

That is irrelevant.

Cruz was not arrested any of the 39 times the BCSO was called to his house because of the PROMISE Program.

That is what is relevant.

Cruz is not black.

Again .... not relevant.

B. Hussein and Eric Holder were very clear on the reason of implementing the PROMISE Program.

This is indisputable.

Cruz was a nutter that the cops should have locked up. Hindsight is always 20 20.

Hindsight is 20/20 and the facts clearly show Cruz was not arrested, upon numerous deserving occasions, due to the federal moneys the BCSO was receiving via the PROMISE Program not to arrest these criminals.

That fact enabled Cruz to pass the background check and purchase the weapon used to kill the children at MSD.

How many other victims nationwide do you think are out there whose perpetrators were not arrested due to the PROMISE Program?

I have no intention wasting my time discussing this with you.

You know what my position is on the PROMISE Program and you obviously have noting to challenge it with.
Other than the fact that the Promise..er. PROMISE Program had nothing to do with Cruz or his not having been arrested.

You seem to think that liberalism, which you haven't defined, is to blame for Cruz being able to buy a gun and go on a shooting rampage. You seem to think that you and the American Thinker have proven this theory, when, in fact, there is absolutely nothing to back up your premise. Saying that facts contrary to your opinion are irrelevant and "psychobabble" is not a rebuttal to anything.

I can prove that the world is flat in the same way you've proven your case: By citing internet sources that say it's flat. The American Thinker is no more credible than the blogs maintained by the Flat Earth Society. That has nothing to do with psychology, and everything yo do with credibility.

You know what my position is on the PROMISE Program and you obviously have noting to challenge it with.
Oh but I do...I do...but you haven't got the capacity to understand the issues dear chap. .... for you its...PROMISE = President = shooting = Y'all be cotton pickin liberals if'n ya don't unerstan me!

Its almost as if have been programmed to see the issues as black and white - its the Rush Limbaugh mentallity. Find a vector that obfuscates the issue and then home in on that in order to detract from the actual problem causing the issue. Once you've changed the narrative the arguement is then moved from the main thrust to the side issue - the topic has been hi-jacked to fit your agenda. If, like me, you reject the premise of the hi-jack argument then that person now becomes the object of the issue and the narrative is, again, moved further away from the original point. The centric is to take the fact that a person was able to obtain a weapon and kill - the vector for the action was the weapon - the narrative is now a social program.

Well it sure seems like this program failed miserably with the lunatic Cruz.
Probably because he was a lunatic who was a danger to himself and others.
Hopefully they learned something from this case and the murders can have some sort of good come of it.

Other than the fact that the Promise..er. PROMISE Program had nothing to do with Cruz or his not having been arrested.

You seem to think that liberalism, which you haven't defined, is to blame for Cruz being able to buy a gun and go on a shooting rampage. You seem to think that you and the American Thinker have proven this theory, when, in fact, there is absolutely nothing to back up your premise. Saying that facts contrary to your opinion are irrelevant and "psychobabble" is not a rebuttal to anything.

I can prove that the world is flat in the same way you've proven your case: By citing internet sources that say it's flat. The American Thinker is no more credible than the blogs maintained by the Flat Earth Society. That has nothing to do with psychology, and everything yo do with credibility.
Forgive me ....

I couldn't make it past the first sentence of your comment.

I have already posted sources clearly revealing how the BCSO was taking federal money via the PROMISE Program in the form of federal grants to NOT arrest these criminals.

Being in denial is not a legitimate tool of political discussion.

Werbung:
Well it sure seems like this program failed miserably with the lunatic Cruz.

That fact is indisputable.

Probably because he was a lunatic who was a danger to himself and others.

How many other victims are out there nationwide whose perpetrators should have never been on the streets, but were not arrested due to the PROMISE Program?

I would expect the numbers would be staggering.

Hopefully they learned something from this case and the murders can have some sort of good come of it.

Unfortunately, the PROMISE Program is still intact in many American cities.

Back