My thought for the day:

That fact is indisputable.

How many other victims are out there nationwide whose perpetrators should have never been on the streets, but were not arrested due to the PROMISE Program?

I would expect the numbers would be staggering.

Unfortunately, the PROMISE Program is still intact in many American cities.
He shouldn't have been arrested he should have been committed. He's a lunatic.

Werbung:
That fact is indisputable.

*********. Cruz was not even a part of the program. Tell me why idiots like you ignore the reality that Cruz was expelled from the school, was offered mental health treatment but rejected it it since he was 18, and could have been arrested at any point in time?

How many other victims are out there nationwide whose perpetrators should have never been on the streets, but were not arrested due to the PROMISE Program?

I would expect the numbers would be staggering.

We;ll, it isn't, and you would HOPE it would be. Racists like you always hope for the worse since you cannot prove jack shit about your claims.

Unfortunately, the PROMISE Program is still intact in many American cities.

And it is working. Problem is that fools such as yourself cannot separate the Promise Program form the Restorative Justice program. Being failures yourselves you would wish the same fate on others. I understand the challenge you suffer in trying to learn, however, you might, and I know you won't, do something different, and try. Restorative Justice works as Germany has proven, it just doesn't satisfy the deep seated need for revenge you feel:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/this-is-prison-60-minutes-goes-to-germany/

http://restorativejustice.org/resto...justice/lesson-1-what-is-restorative-justice/

The BCSO was at his house 39 times for disturbances.

Once for pointing a gun at his mother's head.

That's an assault with a deadly weapon. A felony.

There is no denying Cruz's mental state, but he was also a criminal.

A single arrest could have prevented Cruz from passing the background check.

Then change the laws, and quit supporting those like Trump that cut funding for mental health treatment.

https://www.usnews.com/news/busines...ts-trump-focus-on-mental-health-school-safety

"WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump is calling for a focus on mental health and school safety in response to shootings like the one that took 17 lives in Florida, but his budget would cut funding in both areas.

Trump's latest budget would slash the major source of public funds for mental health treatment, the Medicaid program serving more than 70 million low-income and disabled people. The budget also calls for a 36 percent cut to an Education Department grant program that supports safer schools, reducing it by $25 million from the current level of $67.5 million."

But it was Obama's fault. Pathetic fool.

And what do they do with lunatics that are criminals ? Off to the loonie bin.
You can thank momma for not pressing charges.

Forgive me ....

I couldn't make it past the first sentence of your comment.

I have already posted sources clearly revealing how the BCSO was taking federal money via the PROMISE Program in the form of federal grants to NOT arrest these criminals.

Being in denial is not a legitimate tool of political discussion.
I guess I must have missed the part of the description of the Promise Program that showed that he wasn't arrested due to the county sheriff being paid not to arrest people. That sounds like something made up by some blogger.

I guess I must have missed the part of the description of the Promise Program that showed that he wasn't arrested due to the county sheriff being paid not to arrest people. That sounds like something made up by some blogger.
You didn't miss it.

You chose to remain willfully ignorant by NOT reading the sources I provided.

You didn't miss it.

You chose to remain willfully ignorant by NOT reading the sources I provided.
or, perhaps that part wasn't there at all. Yes, I think I'll go with that one. The Promise website didn't say anything about paying the Sheriff not to arrest Cruz.

or, perhaps that part wasn't there at all. Yes, I think I'll go with that one. The Promise website didn't say anything about paying the Sheriff not to arrest Cruz.
Yes .....

I would expect you to choose to remain willfully ignorant.

Ignorance and misinformation are hallmarks of liberalism.

If you were to allow yourself to become informed, you would no longer be able to justify being a liberal.

And, we know that's not gonna happen.

Yes .....

I would expect you to choose to remain willfully ignorant.

Ignorance and misinformation are hallmarks of liberalism.

If you were to allow yourself to become informed, you would no longer be able to justify being a liberal.

And, we know that's not gonna happen.
So, inform this liberal: Post how the Promise program paid the sheriff not to arrest Cruz. Remember, being a liberal and all, I'm too lazy to comb through this thread looking for that bit of information, so you'll have to provide it. Moreover, you're the one making the assertion, so you prove it.

So, inform this liberal: Post how the Promise program paid the sheriff not to arrest Cruz. Remember, being a liberal and all, I'm too lazy to comb through this thread looking for that bit of information, so you'll have to provide it. Moreover, you're the one making the assertion, so you prove it.
I provided the link.

You refused to read it.

Are you asking me to read it to you?

Even if I did, you would not change your position.

That is what is referred to as "willful ignorance".

Werbung:
I provided the link.

You refused to read it.

Are you asking me to read it to you?

Even if I did, you would not change your position.

That is what is referred to as "willful ignorance".
Think of it as a summerization.
My guess is its somehow tied to fed funds associated with the promise program but that seems to be more directed toward as schools and social services as opposed to police. The idea is to keep kids out of the criminal justice mess by having other areas manage the thugs. But if a kid wrongs someone it's that someone who has to press charges.

Back