My thought for the day:

Seriously? You really think our justice system is unbiased, and that the sole reason blacks are disproportionately represented in prison is that they commit more crimes?

I didn't say I don't believe our social justice system is not biased.

There are many biases in our social justice system.

What I said was black Americans are disproportionately represented in our prison systems because they disproportionately commit crimes in this Country.

Even if that were true, the Promise program is not what you seem to think it is, and Cruz is not black.

The PROMISE Program was funneling federal moneys to the BCSO for NOT arresting these young men. The fewer arrest, the more federal money and Sheriff Scott Israel was taking full advantage of this program.

This is fact.

And, it is irrelevant that Cruz was not black. As racist as Obama is, even he would not have been able to make the PROMISE Programs for blacks only.

I am sure had he could've, he would have.

Instead the program had to be across the board for all youth.

You're going out of your way to blame a shooting on "B Hussain Obama" and why?

Had it not been for the PROMISE Program, Cruz would have been arrested, especially after pointing the gun at his mother's head.

That arrest would have prevented him from passing the background check for purchasing the weapon he used to kill the children at MSD high.

Denying the fact that B. Hussein and Eric Holder's policies are directly responsible for Cruz being able to purchase that weapon, does not make it not so.

Is it because his middle name sounds vaguely Muslim? I it because he's half black himself?

Sounds vaguely muslim?

LMAO ... really?

I have a working hypothesis that much of the racial hatred we're seeing bubble to the surface recently is due to the US not having been ready for a black president. I'd like to be proven wrong, but it's looking more and more like my hypothesis is correct.
It's 2018 ....

The race card is sooo antiquated and not worthy of a response.

Werbung:
I didn't say I don't believe our social justice system is not biased.

There are many biases in our social justice system.

What I said was black Americans are disproportionately represented in our prison systems because they disproportionately commit crimes in this Country.

The PROMISE Program was funneling federal moneys to the BCSO for NOT arresting these young men. The fewer arrest, the more federal money and Sheriff Scott Israel was taking full advantage of this program.

This is fact.

And, it is irrelevant that Cruz was not black. As racist as Obama is, even he would not have been able to make the PROMISE Programs for blacks only.

I am sure had he could've, he would have.

Instead the program had to be across the board for all youth.

Had it not been for the PROMISE Program, Cruz would have been arrested, especially after pointing the gun at his mother's head.

That arrest would have prevented him from passing the background check for purchasing the weapon he used to kill the children at MSD high.

Denying the fact that B. Hussein and Eric Holder's policies are directly responsible for Cruz being able to purchase that weapon, does not make it not so.

Sounds vaguely muslim?

LMAO ... really?

It's 2018 ....

The race card is sooo antiquated and not worthy of a response.
and yet you continue to play it, while admitting that the justice system is not unbiased.

Your contention seems to be:

"B Hussain Obama" started the Promise program to keep young blacks out of prison,
Cruz was not in prison.
Therefore, the Promise program kept him out of prison,
And so "B. Hussain Obana" is responsible for Cruz not being in prison and so preventing the school shooting.

This despite the fact that the Promise program is quite different from what you think it is,
and Cruz is not black,

Was he ever even a part of the Promise program in the first place?

and yet you continue to play it, while admitting that the justice system is not unbiased.

Your contention seems to be:

"B Hussain Obama" started the Promise program to keep young blacks out of prison,
Cruz was not in prison.
Therefore, the Promise program kept him out of prison,
And so "B. Hussain Obana" is responsible for Cruz not being in prison and so preventing the school shooting.

This despite the fact that the Promise program is quite different from what you think it is,
and Cruz is not black,

Was he ever even a part of the Promise program in the first place?
It's not just my "contention".

Read this article from the American Thinker IF .... you want to understand why some people's "contention" is that B. Hussein and Eric Holder are directly responsible for the Parkland school shooting.

How federal funding kept Nikolas Cruz from getting arrested and unable to purchase firearms

Neither is the NYT but people still reference it
That doesn't make the American Thinker a reliable source. It just repeats the same illogic that led Texas Tea to believe that Obama was to blame for the school shooting because of the Promise program.

I can take almost any position on any subject, however absurd, and back it up by citing the proper online source. Is the
Earth flat? Are chemtrails real? You bet. I can back it all up.

That doesn't make the American Thinker a reliable source. It just repeats the same illogic that led Texas Tea to believe that Obama was to blame for the school shooting because of the Promise program.

I can take almost any position on any subject, however absurd, and back it up by citing the proper online source. Is the
Or you could offer a different more convincing source. Cruz was lunatic before he was criminal. That's the main issue.

Or you could offer a different more convincing source. Cruz was lunatic before he was criminal. That's the main issue.

And once he turned 18 the school, or even mental health, lacked the authority to place him in treatment. That is an issue you, and Tea, want to ignore. So, now we are back to why didn't the police arrest him, or place him in a mental health facility for an evaluation?

But that doesn't fit the scenario of blaming Obama for the likes of you.

Maybe it is you, and Tea, and those like you that need to offer some sort of more convincing "source" other then what you heard from Limbaugh, or Faux.

Let's say why these children are no longer with us.
Well... Texas_Tea..... what a dramatic post!!
All those people...and more as you say....thousands more.... tens of thousands more
...pray tell...what vector was employed in their demise?

Is it because his middle name sounds vaguely Muslim?
Of course it is...shee-it mate don't you read the papers... what could be worse than a niggrah..mooslim President...jeez mate get with the program

They were saying on a BBC programme last night that a recent study of sixteen people on your death rows showed that fourteen had been abused as children. Long live holy forced-birthers and merciful early death!

The American Thinker is not a credible source.
Not a credible source for the sheeple.

Back in the real world this article from the American Thinker is backed up with numerous sources.

There is a reason normal thinking folks refer to you guys as no/low information types.

Willful ignorance is a strange phenomenon.

You keep saying that .... but you offer no rebuttal.

And, when I source proof that Obama's PROMISE Program is directly responsible for the shooting at MSD high you claim it's not a credible source.

There's a reason normal thinking Americans do not take you guys seriously.

Werbung:
Back