My thought for the day:

Well... Texas_Tea..... what a dramatic post!!
All those people...and more as you say....thousands more.... tens of thousands more
...pray tell...what vector was employed in their demise?

Of course it is...shee-it mate don't you read the papers... what could be worse than a niggrah..mooslim President...jeez mate get with the program
Liberalism ... or whatever the hell you want to call it today.

That ideology is responsible for more murder and suffering in the 20th century alone than all other centuries in history combined.

Werbung:
They were saying on a BBC programme last night that a recent study of sixteen people on your death rows showed that fourteen had been abused as children. Long live holy forced-birthers and merciful early death!
WTF ....

Did you expect to find normal thinking people on death row?

Damn liberalism is a mental disorder.

WTF ....

Did you expect to find normal thinking people on death row?

Damn liberalism is a mental disorder.

You murder abused children, having forced them to live. Big deal! We have sensible terminations and no death penalty. It makes for much greater decency. You'll grow up one day.

You murder abused children, having forced them to live. Big deal! We have sensible terminations and no death penalty. It makes for much greater decency. You'll grow up one day.
Fuck off.

I haven't murdered anyone or voted for any such legislation.

You keep parroting that ignorant BS.

It makes you idiots appear sooo intelligent.

Fuck off.

I haven't murdered anyone or voted for any such legislation.

You keep parroting that ignorant BS.

It makes you idiots appear sooo intelligent.

Duw, that old Southern slave-owning charm! :) I'm afraid I find this post of yours a bit difficult to understand. Must be in Holy Hebrew! I expect my great-grandfather, the last Liberal in our family, might have understood it!

Liberalism ... or whatever the hell you want to call it today.

That ideology is responsible for more murder and suffering in the 20th century alone than all other centuries in history combined.

As usual you ignore truth, and reality. I pointed out to you the numbers of mass murderers that were not from the liberal side of the aisle, and you, in your usual willful ignorance state, ignored it. Seems like truth is repugnant to you right wingers just as any form of Christianity is.

You keep saying that .... but you offer no rebuttal.

And, when I source proof that Obama's PROMISE Program is directly responsible for the shooting at MSD high you claim it's not a credible source.

There's a reason normal thinking Americans do not take you guys seriously.
I can show that the world is flat in exactly the same way you showed that Obama's Promise.. I mean PROMISE program was directly responsible for the shooting.

Cruz was not a part of the Promise program.
Cruz is not black.
Cruz was a nutter that the cops should have locked up. Hindsight is always 20 20.

Werbung:
Back