maybe Trump isn't a sexist afterall!

Unfortunately, a logical case can be made for "them" being "us" on some level as we all kinda' get together and form hierarchical social and governmental structures. While it's been said that "power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely", another writer posited the idea that power merely attracts the corruptible.

Dammit.

It would seem that REGARDLESS of who gets in, it's still a'goin downhill for all of us normal folk rather rapidly.
Capitolist Hill

Of course, that goes for business as well as government. Otherwise, wise people will suspect you of wanting to eliminate power-mad government regimes in order to replace them with private-sector tyranny.

Werbung:
Personally, I think that the ONLY candidates who can even get CLOSE to high public office HAVE to be thoroughbred sociopaths...

...but IF the virtually-impossible scenario of a decent person getting that far ACTUALLY occurred, it would happen THIS way: they'd be whisked off for the weekend by some group of... "Them"... and told in no uncertain terms what would happen to him or her AND his or her families should he or she decide to EVER rat out... "Them".

The Secret Service is NOT primarily there to keep them safe... they're there to make sure they never TALK!
Good Guys Don't Wear Yellow Hats

The trouble with your crypto-fascist scare story is that it is imbalanced. A billionaire becoming President would hire assassins and the Mafia to wipe out all "Them" and their families before THEM can possibly give him "The Talk." Assuming that a decent person has to be some wimp who wouldn't do that smart thing is another dishonest way that you're promoting fascism. Someone who commits mass murder against mass murderers is not an indecent person. He is a hero and a leader.

Well happy birthday !
Conservation of critters mainly but that requires maintaining habitat. If fact if you maintain the habitat the critters are a happy by product. But I know how much of what environmentalists want is a terrible idea so I don't like to associate with them.
Libertarian almost defies description due to the incredibly broad range of people referring to themselves that way.
Most are pot heads. They had a 90 min debate here in VA a couple years ago for indy governor hopefulls. All libertarians but one sort of teaparty sort. The ENTIRE debate was about pot.
But if you say that people should be free to do what they want SO LONG AS it does not negatively impact the life liberty or property of another then you're describing me in general terms. That covers a lot of ground but as its based in principle it's easy to apply to anything.
Thank you! I couldn't decide which one to celebrate... I was torn between 25 and 28. I finally decided to ignore this year's b-day and celebrate the year I turned 28. It was a pretty good year.

Conservation of critters is a very noble cause. They are killing off the red fox around here, right now. We have plenty of grey ones, but only a handful of reds. Their habitat is being destroyed so that the tree companies don't have to do any actual climbing and cutting to clear around the lines. Its so sad! They are so beautiful!

"environmentalists" are flaky potheads. I get along really well with potheads. I don't smoke it myself for just one reason... I get really uncomfortable and can't relax or enjoy myself. But I believe 100% that it should be completely legal. Any argument against it can be disputed with a million facts. But thats another discussion.

My entire point was just that "environmentalists" are flakes who like to get stoned, sit around in hemp clothing, smelling of B.O. and patchouli, and acting out their roles in the movie of their awesome life. I've met a few. Have you ever heard of rainbow gatherings? Its a bunch of "environmentalists" living in tents year round, and telling everybody that "lice have a right to life, too". I went to one in Daniel Boone national forest. I found out it was made up mostly of guys who are running from the law. When you have 5000 hippies living in the forest with names like "mouse", "squirrel", or "smiley bear" its hard to identify one dirty hippie as some guy dodging a bench warrant. I'm not saying I'm any better than them. But I'm a lot cleaner.

I'm sorry. Didn't mean to ramble about nonsense. I was just agreeing with you about the environmentalist.

Good Guys Don't Wear Yellow Hats

The trouble with your crypto-fascist scare story is that it is imbalanced. A billionaire becoming President would hire assassins and the Mafia to wipe out all "Them" and their families before THEM can possibly give him "The Talk." Assuming that a decent person has to be some wimp who wouldn't do that smart thing is another dishonest way that you're promoting fascism. Someone who commits mass murder against mass murderers is not an indecent person. He is a hero and a leader.
If "they" can take out JFK, no one is safe. And the mafia?? If they were even close to being as good as "they" are, they would be considered a myth or hoax, as well. Like Keyser Soze.

Unfortunately, a logical case can be made for "them" being "us" on some level as we all kinda' get together and form hierarchical social and governmental structures. While it's been said that "power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely", another writer posited the idea that power merely attracts the corruptible.

Dammit.

It would seem that REGARDLESS of who gets in, it's still a'goin downhill for all of us normal folk rather rapidly.
If the "us" got together and formed "hierarchical social and government structures" I would think that the "us" would be a lot better off then "us" are. I believe there is an extremely large divide between "us" and "them". "Animal Farm" comes to mind. Who cares if the power corrupted the pig, or if it just attracted the pigs. They smell like shit, all the same.

If the "us" got together and formed "hierarchical social and government structures" I would think that the "us" would be a lot better off then "us" are. I believe there is an extremely large divide between "us" and "them". "Animal Farm" comes to mind. Who cares if the power corrupted the pig, or if it just attracted the pigs. They smell like shit, all the same.
Most of "us" don't really want to lead. Leading... THAT many people would be a real pain in the butt to a relatively decent person. Large groups can be pretty demanding AND disparate. While we all want the same basic infrastructure installed, we're just capable of quite a bit of spirited debate with regard to the distribution of energy, products and foodstuffs that come by way OF said infrastructure--it's like too many pigeons after too few seeds.

That being said, "they" KNOW we're going to scrap a bit over WHO the next leader's going to be, and "divide et impera" ("divide and conquer") has been around as a concept for ruling The Masses for thousands of years now. As robber baron Jason "Jay" Gould once put it, "I can hire one-half of the working class to kill the other half."

Think about that... "thousands of years now... "

Thank you! I couldn't decide which one to celebrate... I was torn between 25 and 28. I finally decided to ignore this year's b-day and celebrate the year I turned 28. It was a pretty good year.

Conservation of critters is a very noble cause. They are killing off the red fox around here, right now. We have plenty of grey ones, but only a handful of reds. Their habitat is being destroyed so that the tree companies don't have to do any actual climbing and cutting to clear around the lines. Its so sad! They are so beautiful!

"environmentalists" are flaky potheads. I get along really well with potheads. I don't smoke it myself for just one reason... I get really uncomfortable and can't relax or enjoy myself. But I believe 100% that it should be completely legal. Any argument against it can be disputed with a million facts. But thats another discussion.

My entire point was just that "environmentalists" are flakes who like to get stoned, sit around in hemp clothing, smelling of B.O. and patchouli, and acting out their roles in the movie of their awesome life. I've met a few. Have you ever heard of rainbow gatherings? Its a bunch of "environmentalists" living in tents year round, and telling everybody that "lice have a right to life, too". I went to one in Daniel Boone national forest. I found out it was made up mostly of guys who are running from the law. When you have 5000 hippies living in the forest with names like "mouse", "squirrel", or "smiley bear" its hard to identify one dirty hippie as some guy dodging a bench warrant. I'm not saying I'm any better than them. But I'm a lot cleaner.

I'm sorry. Didn't mean to ramble about nonsense. I was just agreeing with you about the environmentalist.
Nature Is a Pretty Sight Only to Those Sitting Pretty

Trustfundie Treehugging is sponsored by spoiled decadent brats. Since Daddy supports them, or buys them jobs in the lucrative Green Lawsuits field, they don't care about how many blue-collar jobs they kill. To real Americans instead of these obsolete aristocrats, Nature means high-paying jobs and low-priced products.

Also, it's a scam by the oil companies and other hoarders, whose effete sons and daughters are Eco-Eunuchs. "Paper or Plastic?" Well, if we don't allow wood products, they'll have to be replaced by plastics, a product of crude oil. Of course, restricting land use also causes an artificial shortage of oil drilling, driving up the petrocratic beasts' profit margins.

Most of "us" don't really want to lead. Leading... THAT many people would be a real pain in the butt to a relatively decent person. Large groups can be pretty demanding AND disparate. While we all want the same basic infrastructure installed, we're just capable of quite a bit of spirited debate with regard to the distribution of energy, products and foodstuffs that come by way OF said infrastructure--it's like too many pigeons after too few seeds.

That being said, "they" KNOW we're going to scrap a bit over WHO the next leader's going to be, and "divide et impera" ("divide and conquer") has been around as a concept for ruling The Masses for thousands of years now. As robber baron Jason "Jay" Gould once put it, "I can hire one-half of the working class to kill the other half."

Think about that... "thousands of years now... "
Flick a Bic and There Goes Your Paper Tiger

Who benefits by making us feel so hopelessly trapped?

The politicians who promise freedom.
How can they promise freedom and benefit from making us feel hopelessly trapped? The real conspiracy is the ruling class's right to exist, which is out in the open but accepted by willing victims of it. Trust funds cheat those forced to compete with pre-ordained leaders (Affirmative Action for Aristocrats), but we are trained to accept it against all common sense. SCROTUS crud can cancel any of our laws, interpreting the Constitution any way it wants, yet people submit to its denial of self-government.

Trump loves women the same way some men love cars.

And, when they get old and have a few scratches and dings, he trades them in on a newer model.

And yet, women seem willing to vote for him. Go figure.
Guess not all women are catty.
And the Donald is hardly the only one doing that.

Werbung:
Guess not all women are catty.
And the Donald is hardly the only one doing that.

No, other narcissistic men often do the same thing when they get past middle age.

Ivana Trump
Born: February 20, 1949 (age 66), Zlín, Czech Republic

Marla Trump:
Born: October 27, 1963 (age 51), Dalton, GA

Melania Trump
Born
: April 26, 1970 (age 45), Sevnica, Slovenia

Dunno... that last one is getting past her prime. It may be time to trade her in once again.

He'll be like the guy who traded in his 40 year old wife for two twenties.

He found out he wasn't wired for 220.

Back