maybe Trump isn't a sexist afterall!

Werbung:
#7 you may be right unless he was referring to in public. The rest are at least partly true.
I'm a female. When I got with my husband I was making 3 times what he made. He was, easily, the poorest guy I knew. I'm not a gold digger. Well, either that, or I'm just really bad at it.

Even if this crap is true, I don't care! I really do not care! Donald Trump is a sensible, level-headed man who can turn this Obama disaster around, and straighten out the economy!

Even if this crap is true, I don't care! I really do not care! Donald Trump is a sensible, level-headed man who can turn this Obama disaster around, and straighten out the economy!
I don't want a president who hates me because I don't have a penis. How could that possibly end well for women? No offense intended when I say this... but, seriously?? What kind of sense does that make? It would be the same thing as blacks voting for David Duke, or jews voting for Hitler. Trump reminds me of a joke... what do you call the useless skin attached to the penis?
The man.

The economy has been a mess since Bush Jr was in office. Obama didn't make this mess. He didn't start the fire. It was always burning... Obama didn't light it. But he had to fight it.

I don't want a president who hates me because I don't have a penis. How could that possibly end well for women? No offense intended when I say this... but, seriously?? What kind of sense does that make? It would be the same thing as blacks voting for David Duke, or jews voting for Hitler. Trump reminds me of a joke... what do you call the useless skin attached to the penis?
The man.

The economy has been a mess since Bush Jr was in office. Obama didn't make this mess. He didn't start the fire. It was always burning... Obama didn't light it. But he had to fight it.

I hate to tell you this but, The president of the United States doesn't know, nor does he care what you have or don't have. In fact, he doesn't know you at all! It's not his job to. His job is to mount a strong defense. This president is so busy spending OUR money, and strong-arming his social programs into effect, he can't be bothered with silly things like that. If you want to talk about George Bush's deficit vs. Obama's, do your homework first. And while you're at it, do a study on the cost of vacations for Michelle and her princesses, all at taxpayers expense! When you're done, have another tall glass of Kool-aid.

I hate to tell you this but, The president of the United States doesn't know, nor does he care what you have or don't have. In fact, he doesn't know you at all! It's not his job to. His job is to mount a strong defense. This president is so busy spending OUR money, and strong-arming his social programs into effect, he can't be bothered with silly things like that. If you want to talk about George Bush's deficit vs. Obama's, do your homework first. And while you're at it, do a study on the cost of vacations for Michelle and her princesses, all at taxpayers expense! When you're done, have another tall glass of Kool-aid.
Lmao, you're right... the president doesn't know what I, personally, do or don't have. But, hopefully, he understands what all women have and don't have. If he wants to generalize about women, you don't get to defend him by stating specifics. As far as the deficit for Bush, when he left office, what was it? Like 9 trillion? And that is acceptable to you? Thats a job well done? Also, did you know that George W. spent more time on vacation than any other President? That was while our tax money was paying him to work.

I have done my homework, and the only logical, reasonable, and provable conclusion is that a horse is a horse. Name it what you like, but its never going to change. You put a sexist, and racist, and a hater in office it doesn't matter what party he claims... you'll be drowning in hate all the same. You know what bothers me the most about the entire situation? The people who want him in office, want him because he's constantly spewing hate. What does that make his supporters? (if you can't figure out the answer on your own, let me know and I'll help you out)

Now, why don't YOU go do some soul searching, decide why hate is really what you are attracted to, and let the adults talk.

I make fun about Donald Trump all the time. But I think everyone is scared of him actually winning it all. He can't be bought like the other candidates are. He is loud and unfiltered. As much as I hate to admit it, it would be refreshing to see a person in the position that isn't afraid to say what's on his mind and not be obligated to pay back to campaign contributions.

The downside to the Trump is that we all have have opinions about everything in life. Even though we have strong conviction we know when to bite our tongue and say what would not create waves. Trump is not that person. He will say what he wants and he could very well start an international incident because of his actions and swift mouth.

He is the typical male. Every man thinks it, but holds back. Trump is just being honest. All men think that way on some level, we just know not to act them out and not twitter about it.

Trump wanted to copyright the phrase "you're fired". He is a fucking moron. His entire platform is based on hate of one group or another. And people are cheering him on for it? Bush did it originally, but all this BS with Trump has tripled the amount of shame I feel for being an American. I'm surrounded by people who want to vote for hate. I have never been big on the whole idea of "hate". I may talk a mean game, but I don't actually hate very often at all. But he has rubbed some of his hate off on me, now. I am 100% filled with hate for that pitiful, attention hungry, ugly down to his core, panty sniffing, rotten smelling ass.

Trump wanted to copyright the phrase "you're fired". He is a fucking moron. His entire platform is based on hate of one group or another. And people are cheering him on for it? Bush did it originally, but all this BS with Trump has tripled the amount of shame I feel for being an American. I'm surrounded by people who want to vote for hate. I have never been big on the whole idea of "hate". I may talk a mean game, but I don't actually hate very often at all. But he has rubbed some of his hate off on me, now. I am 100% filled with hate for that pitiful, attention hungry, ugly down to his core, panty sniffing, rotten smelling ass.
Upholding the law of the land is hate for you. Ok.

Werbung:
upholding the law of the land doesn't make him hateful. His hateful attitude and comments make him hateful.
Hate has become a painfully overused and inappropriate term in n the left's lexicon.
Ill say this to you because you're a nice person and I like you (as a poster don't want to rile up Mr Lil), hyperbole does not aid your arguments.
Is Trump brash ? Of course he is, he's from NYC. That is not unusual for them.
Does he employ brash as a sales tool ? Of course he does. His career has shown him it works.
He loves himself too much to care enough to hate like or anything else to anyone at all.

Back