maybe Trump isn't a sexist afterall!

Hate has become a painfully overused and inappropriate term in n the left's lexicon.
Ill say this to you because you're a nice person and I like you (as a poster don't want to rile up Mr Lil), hyperbole does not aid your arguments.
Is Trump brash ? Of course he is, he's from NYC. That is not unusual for them.
Does he employ brash as a sales tool ? Of course he does. His career has shown him it works.
He loves himself too much to care enough to hate like or anything else to anyone at all.

I'm trying to remember, would that be sociopathic or narcissistic personality disorder?

We can agree that this isn't an ideal personality trait for the man we are putting our futures in the hands of, right?

I realize you don't make it in politics without a certain amount of one or the other. Look at Nader, the perfect example.... He isn't either of those things, and he hasn't been President. But its their duty to lie to us about their true colors. And its our job, as voters, to support the guy who is the best liar. Its the only way we can't vote for our favorite and still sleep at night, pretending we did the right thing, by voting for that guy.

Calling Trump brash is like calling Hitler "just a little quarky". Trump supporters are right on when they say he's honest. I've never heard him once, try to pretend he was a good person. Anyone who votes for him is making the conscious decision to vote for a really bad person.

Hitler got a lot of votes, too. And look how that turned out.

Werbung:
I'm trying to remember, would that be sociopathic or narcissistic personality disorder?

We can agree that this isn't an ideal personality trait for the man we are putting our futures in the hands of, right?

I realize you don't make it in politics without a certain amount of one or the other. Look at Nader, the perfect example.... He isn't either of those things, and he hasn't been President. But its their duty to lie to us about their true colors. And its our job, as voters, to support the guy who is the best liar. Its the only way we can't vote for our favorite and still sleep at night, pretending we did the right thing, by voting for that guy.

Calling Trump brash is like calling Hitler "just a little quarky". Trump supporters are right on when they say he's honest. I've never heard him once, try to pretend he was a good person. Anyone who votes for him is making the conscious decision to vote for a really bad person.

Trump is no sociopath, narsasistic yeah probably but so is BO. Very common.
Does this make him bad ? Don't think so neither does it make him good.
I get that you don't agree with his platform, understandable. Dies that make him bad ? Don't think so neither does that make him good.
I don't agree with Sanders platform. Doesn't make him good or bad I just don't believe that some of what he wants is the role of government or in other cases, fair.
Pretty sure no candidates are aiming for genocide so maybe we can leave 3rd Reich analogies out.

Trump is no sociopath, narsasistic yeah probably but so is BO. Very common.
Does this make him bad ? Don't think so neither does it make him good.
I get that you don't agree with his platform, understandable. Dies that make him bad ? Don't think so neither does that make him good.
I don't agree with Sanders platform. Doesn't make him good or bad I just don't believe that some of what he wants is the role of government or in other cases, fair.
Pretty sure no candidates are aiming for genocide so maybe we can leave 3rd Reich analogies out.
But I'm liberal, so I really like the 3rd Reich analogies. I have an arsenal full. But I'll try to keep them to myself, but only because its you. Anyone else will be subjected to them whenever I can.

I know I talk a lot of shit about conservatives. I disagree with a majority of their ideology. But I don't dislike people just because they're conservatives. I love my dad, and think he's is a great dad, and the best grandpa in the world. But he's a republican.
He's also never turned someone away when he could help.
You obviously aren't evil, and you're a republican. My sister in law is a republican, as well as an evil, horrible person.
So, basically, party affiliation doesn't make you good or bad. This has been my long, drawn out, round about way of saying I agree with that.

Obama is a politician. As was Bush, Hillary, and Bernie. A politician is a politician, first and foremost. The "good guy" image makes people feel good, but "good guys" aren't typically bad enough to ever become a politician. It's the nature of the beast. A horse is a horse... regardless of personality disorder or party affiliation. Some horses just happen to be more fun to ride than others. I'm a fan of Tennessee walking horses, myself.

My problems with Trump isn't because he's a politician. It's because he is a sucky human being. I don't know what he is getting out of this, but I don't trust him or anything he says.

Did you see the "why i love biden" post? Those pictures and quotes is why I love him. If he were anything else, republican, tea bagger, whatever... I would love him just the same.

Obama overcame conservative obstacles, and joked about it. He took time out of his day, occasionally, to go on The daily Show and make jokes. He was on Jimmy Kimmel, reading mean tweets. He joked about it. I find the ability to make jokes and laugh at anything you come across a very admirable trait.

Hillary is a whiny bitch who is believes one of the most important jobs in the world should just be handed over to her, despite all the BS she's caught up in. And she's too proud to back out so that she doesn't look ridiculous. But, if you squint just right you can see the lies and scams circling above her, like vultures, tearing into the carcass of her dead career.

So, basically, my reasons for not liking politicians is that too many of they act like politicians. It has nothing to do with their platforms. The platforms serve one purpose now a days, anyway... they want to appease the people so that they remain blind to everything thats going on around them. I still vote liberal, but I know in my heart, all I'm doing is buying into the prettiest lies.

All that, and not 1 nazi analogy. lol

But I'm liberal, so I really like the 3rd Reich analogies. I have an arsenal full. But I'll try to keep them to myself, but only because its you. Anyone else will be subjected to them whenever I can.

I know I talk a lot of shit about conservatives. I disagree with a majority of their ideology. But I don't dislike people just because they're conservatives. I love my dad, and think he's is a great dad, and the best grandpa in the world. But he's a republican.
He's also never turned someone away when he could help.
You obviously aren't evil, and you're a republican. My sister in law is a republican, as well as an evil, horrible person.
So, basically, party affiliation doesn't make you good or bad. This has been my long, drawn out, round about way of saying I agree with that.

Obama is a politician. As was Bush, Hillary, and Bernie. A politician is a politician, first and foremost. The "good guy" image makes people feel good, but "good guys" aren't typically bad enough to ever become a politician. It's the nature of the beast. A horse is a horse... regardless of personality disorder or party affiliation. Some horses just happen to be more fun to ride than others. I'm a fan of Tennessee walking horses, myself.

My problems with Trump isn't because he's a politician. It's because he is a sucky human being. I don't know what he is getting out of this, but I don't trust him or anything he says.

Did you see the "why i love biden" post? Those pictures and quotes is why I love him. If he were anything else, republican, tea bagger, whatever... I would love him just the same.

Obama overcame conservative obstacles, and joked about it. He took time out of his day, occasionally, to go on The daily Show and make jokes. He was on Jimmy Kimmel, reading mean tweets. He joked about it. I find the ability to make jokes and laugh at anything you come across a very admirable trait.

Hillary is a whiny bitch who is believes one of the most important jobs in the world should just be handed over to her, despite all the BS she's caught up in. And she's too proud to back out so that she doesn't look ridiculous. But, if you squint just right you can see the lies and scams circling above her, like vultures, tearing into the carcass of her dead career.

So, basically, my reasons for not liking politicians is that too many of they act like politicians. It has nothing to do with their platforms. The platforms serve one purpose now a days, anyway... they want to appease the people so that they remain blind to everything thats going on around them. I still vote liberal, but I know in my heart, all I'm doing is buying into the prettiest lies.

All that, and not 1 nazi analogy. lol
Well b thanks for being willing to dial back.the rhetoric. It's why I like you. There is more there than one might have guessed upon your arrival.
I'm not a republican by the way.
Biden is a character certainly though in a different way than Trump. I just don't think he's smart enough to handle the job. BO is just a fraud who is far too comfortable lying.
You pretty well nailed HRC. Vile woman.
Interesting question regarding what's Trump's game. He obviously senses the void of leadership but maybe he wants to change the game of paying to play with pols.
It's become too costly even if the rewards for the favored few are greater. He also sees that the train is headed for the destroyed bridge and has a lot to lose.
But he must be serious since he's paying his own way. He's doing it far cheaper as a result but he doesn't spend his own money carelessly. This bears watching.
Anyhow glad you happened across here. Breath of fresh air.

Well b thanks for being willing to dial back.the rhetoric. It's why I like you. There is more there than one might have guessed upon your arrival.
I'm not a republican by the way.
Biden is a character certainly though in a different way than Trump. I just don't think he's smart enough to handle the job. BO is just a fraud who is far too comfortable lying.
You pretty well nailed HRC. Vile woman.
Interesting question regarding what's Trump's game. He obviously senses the void of leadership but maybe he wants to change the game of paying to play with pols.
It's become too costly even if the rewards for the favored few are greater. He also sees that the train is headed for the destroyed bridge and has a lot to lose.
But he must be serious since he's paying his own way. He's doing it far cheaper as a result but he doesn't spend his own money carelessly. This bears watching.
Anyhow glad you happened across here. Breath of fresh air.
I'm going to take that as a compliment lol.

Why did I think you were a republican? So, what are you then?

You have my curiosity peaked!!

Personally, I think that the ONLY candidates who can even get CLOSE to high public office HAVE to be thoroughbred sociopaths...

...but IF the virtually-impossible scenario of a decent person getting that far ACTUALLY occurred, it would happen THIS way: they'd be whisked off for the weekend by some group of... "Them"... and told in no uncertain terms what would happen to him or her AND his or her families should he or she decide to EVER rat out... "Them".

The Secret Service is NOT primarily there to keep them safe... they're there to make sure they never TALK!

I make fun about Donald Trump all the time. But I think everyone is scared of him actually winning it all. He can't be bought like the other candidates are. He is loud and unfiltered. As much as I hate to admit it, it would be refreshing to see a person in the position that isn't afraid to say what's on his mind and not be obligated to pay back to campaign contributions.

The downside to the Trump is that we all have have opinions about everything in life. Even though we have strong conviction we know when to bite our tongue and say what would not create waves. Trump is not that person. He will say what he wants and he could very well start an international incident because of his actions and swift mouth.

He is the typical male. Every man thinks it, but holds back. Trump is just being honest. All men think that way on some level, we just know not to act them out and not twitter about it.
Yellow Vibrator

You mean a New Age male is someone who is intimidated by screeching Femininnies? That "man" will also be intimidated by the UN, Congress, Mexico, thuglovers, treehuggers, Bankensteins, ad nauseam.

A Googol of Godwins

Dear Adolf devoted his whole life to one goal--to be constantly referenced on message board threads. He saw the future and it works, for him.

I'm going to take that as a compliment lol.

Why did I think you were a republican? So, what are you then?

You have my curiosity peaked!!
Yes intended as a compliment.
Assumptions have a way of missing the mark. I'm more libertarian than anything else I guess. But I stick with the constitution and small government. Government is never the best way to do a thing but I suffer USPS as its specifically mandated in the constitution.
But I am for conservation as.gop is not supposed to be (not true mostly). I just have a libertarian way to do it and I demand REAL conservation.
I guess I'm a mutt. Yeah I'm a mutt.

Personally, I think that the ONLY candidates who can even get CLOSE to high public office HAVE to be thoroughbred sociopaths...

...but IF the virtually-impossible scenario of a decent person getting that far ACTUALLY occurred, it would happen THIS way: they'd be whisked off for the weekend by some group of... "Them"... and told in no uncertain terms what would happen to him or her AND his or her families should he or she decide to EVER rat out... "Them".

The Secret Service is NOT primarily there to keep them safe... they're there to make sure they never TALK!
It's Trumps money that is so intreguong and allows him to speak what he wants
He may be lying he may not but he's good at it where all pols have become really bad at it.
I love that turnabout.

I really hate "them".

Yes intended as a compliment.
Assumptions have a way of missing the mark. I'm more libertarian than anything else I guess. But I stick with the constitution and small government. Government is never the best way to do a thing but I suffer USPS as its specifically mandated in the constitution.
But I am for conservation as.gop is not supposed to be (not true mostly). I just have a libertarian way to do it and I demand REAL conservation.
I guess I'm a mutt. Yeah I'm a mutt.
"mutt" sounds way better than "libertarian" lol You've got some people out there giving y'all a bad name. I was going to try to be clever and explain that the bad name is "libertarian". But I just got home from work and I'm just too tired to be that witty.

Seriously, though... real conservation of what?

On a lighter note, today is my birthday, payday, and "restock the confederate flag" day at the lawn mower shop. lol I swear, thats currently the only place to get one from around here. Its going on the truck. Yee-haw!! lol

I really hate "them".
Unfortunately, a logical case can be made for "them" being "us" on some level as we all kinda' get together and form hierarchical social and governmental structures. While it's been said that "power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely", another writer posited the idea that power merely attracts the corruptible.

Dammit.

It would seem that REGARDLESS of who gets in, it's still a'goin downhill for all of us normal folk rather rapidly.

"mutt" sounds way better than "libertarian" lol You've got some people out there giving y'all a bad name. I was going to try to be clever and explain that the bad name is "libertarian". But I just got home from work and I'm just too tired to be that witty.

On a lighter note, today is my birthday, payday, and "restock the confederate flag" day at the lawn mower shop. lol I swear, thats currently the only place to get one from around here. Its going on the truck. Yee-haw!! lol
Well happy birthday !
Conservation of critters mainly but that requires maintaining habitat. If fact if you maintain the habitat the critters are a happy by product. But I know how much of what environmentalists want is a terrible idea so I don't like to associate with them.
Libertarian almost defies description due to the incredibly broad range of people referring to themselves that way.
Most are pot heads. They had a 90 min debate here in VA a couple years ago for indy governor hopefulls. All libertarians but one sort of teaparty sort. The ENTIRE debate was about pot.
But if you say that people should be free to do what they want SO LONG AS it does not negatively impact the life liberty or property of another then you're describing me in general terms. That covers a lot of ground but as its based in principle it's easy to apply to anything.

Werbung:

Well happy birthday !
Conservation of critters mainly but that requires maintaining habitat. If fact if you maintain the habitat the critters are a happy by product. But I know how much of what environmentalists want is a terrible idea so I don't like to associate with them.
Libertarian almost defies description due to the incredibly broad range of people referring to themselves that way.
Most are pot heads. They had a 90 min debate here in VA a couple years ago for indy governor hopefulls. All libertarians but one sort of teaparty sort. The ENTIRE debate was about pot.
But if you say that people should be free to do what they want SO LONG AS it does not negatively impact the life liberty or property of another then you're describing me in general terms. That covers a lot of ground but as its based in principle it's easy to apply to anything.

Back