Israel losing Propaganda War

Trying to prove God did not create the universe is more hopeless than attempting to prove evidence of voter fraud does not exist.
which is why no one tries to prove those things.

its up to the theists and stolen election morons to prove their case, and they have failed every tiime. lol

Werbung:
again, i didn't say anything about blacks.

but you can't answer a simple question about whether any christians ever commit murder and hate.

why are you too stupid to answer it? lol
You are branding good Christians as murderers yet far fewer percentages of good Christians commit murders than do whites, blacks, Muslims or any other groups of humans.

You are branding good Christians as murderers yet far fewer percentages of good Christians commit murders than do whites, blacks, Muslims or any other groups of humans.
nope i'm not doing that.
you say the dumbest things. lol

yes or no..christians can still murder and hate?

you apparently are too stupid to answer a simple question. lol
Are you trying to justify branding Christians as murderers because you think that descri=bes Christianity more aptly than it does any other group or sects of humans? You just want to slander Christians because of your hatred of what they stand for don't you?

Yes, Christians do commit murder, but rarely compared to members of other groups or sects.

which is why no one tries to prove those things.

its up to the theists and stolen election morons to prove their case, and they have failed every tiime. lol
Atheists should never try to prove God did not create the universe because that would be a stupid, hopeless, pointless thing to try to do.

Atheists should never try to prove God did not create the universe because that would be a stupid, hopeless, pointless thing to try to do.
if you run into an atheist trying to do that feel free to provide your sage and desirable advice.

So, you claim the universe came from something, not nothing. What was that something and from where did it come? And how did you find out these things?
The something was a suspected mass of energy that exploded.
Don't be so immature and ignorant to suggest some silly god was involved.
These things are easily accessed even by godbotherers but its not in the religious portfolio.

Keep in mind gods were only invented by very primitive humankind who used their brains. They didn't use it enough obviously to arrive at the decision that thunder and rain etc was from a god.
All this happened probably 200 thousand years ago.
That's a little short of the verified 13.5 billion years age of the universe.
That means your silly god was not invented that early.

The wonderful thing about science and facts etc is because you don't believe it, it doesn't dismiss the facts of it.
So cut your silly questions attempt to suspend the laws of nature and evolution and physics in your favour. No religion has ever proven them wrong.

The something was a suspected mass of energy that exploded.
Don't be so immature and ignorant to suggest some silly god was involved.
These things are easily accessed even by godbotherers but its not in the religious portfolio.
You claim lots of things you cannot prove, like
1. God does not exist.
2. Mass and energy have always existed.
3. Mass and energy somehow transformed themselves to miraculously create the universe.

You claim lots of things you cannot prove, like
1. God does not exist.
My evidence god does not exist is because the claim was made by you and you haven't proven.
What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

2. Mass and energy have always existed.

I never said it always existed. You made the implication that God invented it still with no proof.
3. Mass and energy somehow transformed themselves to miraculously create the universe.
That's correct and to this point that scenario is still supported by science and physics.
You believe some silly ghost did it then wonder why you're a big joke.

You life has been wasted pursuing the god shit. You've never received one thing in all those years but the fear of death and superstitions is to great so you continue, just in case.
Pascal would be proud of fools like you.

Are you trying to justify branding Christians as murderers because you think that descri=bes Christianity more aptly than it does any other group or sects of humans? You just want to slander Christians because of your hatred of what they stand for don't you?

Yes, Christians do commit murder, but rarely compared to members of other groups or sects.
No I just thought it was silly when you said that Jesus cures people of hate and murder when it's obvious that that's not true so I finally had to get you after multiple attempts to admit that in fact Christian still do hate and murder it's really that simple when you make these absurd statements I just have to ask you to prove them or admit you're wrong

My evidence god does not exist is because the claim was made by you and you haven't proven.
What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
It is stupid to claim the lack of proof of God's existence proves He does not exist.
I never said it always existed. You made the implication that God invented it still with no proof.
Those who claim the universe was formed by matter that preexisted the formation of the universe but was not eternally self-existent are lacking the skills of logic.
That's correct and to this point that scenario is still supported by science and physics.
You believe some silly ghost did it then wonder why you're a big joke.

You life has been wasted pursuing the god shit. You've never received one thing in all those years but the fear of death and superstitions is to great so you continue, just in case.
Pascal would be proud of fools like you.

No I just thought it was silly when you said that Jesus cures people of hate and murder when it's obvious that that's not true so I finally had to get you after multiple attempts to admit that in fact Christian still do hate and murder it's really that simple when you make these absurd statements I just have to ask you to prove them or admit you're wrong
Jesus does not cure Muslims, atheists, liars, looters, thieves, perverts, cop-haters, race-baiters, proud does and more unless they repent of their sins and seek His forgiveness.

Jesus does not cure Muslims, atheists, liars, looters, thieves, perverts, cop-haters, race-baiters, proud does and more unless they repent of their sins and seek His forgiveness.
and apparently he doesn't cure christians either, given how they continue to hate and murder.

and apparently he doesn't cure christians either, given how they continue to hate and murder.
Garland gives America the impression that Christians murder more and terrorize more Americans than thugs from any other group in the country. I don't know if that is because he is a lying partisan or because he is just stupid.

Werbung:
Garland gives America the impression that Christians murder more and terrorize more Americans than thugs from any other group in the country. I don't know if that is because he is a lying partisan or because he is just stupid.
garland gave that impression to you? weird. where did he even mention the religious status of killers? please quote it.
but you wont
because this is just more anti-democratic BS hate from you. lol

Back