Israel losing Propaganda War

Garland comes across as someone who despises Christian moms the way Hillary also did.

Parents Respond To U.S. Attorney General Labeling Them Terrorists (thefederalist.com) 10-6-21

Across America, Parents Refuse To Be Intimidated By Biden’s Attorney General Labeling Them Domestic Terrorists

BY: ASRA Q. NOMANI

OCTOBER 06, 2021
i'm still waiting for that proof that garland accused christians of having a high murder rate.

why don't you just admit you lied rather than letting me make fun of you over and over for your stupid posts? :)

Werbung:
i'm still waiting for that proof that garland accused christians of having a high murder rate.

why don't you just admit you lied rather than letting me make fun of you over and over for your stupid posts? :)
After falsely claiming ‘white supremacists’ were top terror threat, FBI top dog Wray now warns of Hamas attacks in US (jihadwatch.org) 11-2-23

After falsely claiming ‘white supremacists’ were top terror threat, FBI top dog Wray now warns of Hamas attacks in US

NOV 2, 2023 5:00 PM BY ROBERT SPENCER18 COMMENTS

This malignant clown is just covering his tracks. For years he has been lying, claiming that “white supremacists” constituted the nation’s chief terror threat. This was a thinly veiled attempt to criminalize and destroy all political opposition to the Biden regime in the U.S. But now he can’t ignore the jihad threat any longer, and with attacks likely in the U.S., he has to pretend he is on top of the situation. In reality, the FBI has been in denial about the nature and magnitude of the jihad threat for years, and almost certainly will not be able to stop future jihad attacks in the U.S., because it is still so ideologically blinkered and politicized that it doesn’t even know what to look for.

After falsely claiming ‘white supremacists’ were top terror threat, FBI top dog Wray now warns of Hamas attacks in US (jihadwatch.org) 11-2-23

After falsely claiming ‘white supremacists’ were top terror threat, FBI top dog Wray now warns of Hamas attacks in US

NOV 2, 2023 5:00 PM BY ROBERT SPENCER18 COMMENTS

This malignant clown is just covering his tracks. For years he has been lying, claiming that “white supremacists” constituted the nation’s chief terror threat. This was a thinly veiled attempt to criminalize and destroy all political opposition to the Biden regime in the U.S. But now he can’t ignore the jihad threat any longer, and with attacks likely in the U.S., he has to pretend he is on top of the situation. In reality, the FBI has been in denial about the nature and magnitude of the jihad threat for years, and almost certainly will not be able to stop future jihad attacks in the U.S., because it is still so ideologically blinkered and politicized that it doesn’t even know what to look for.

i can cut and paste faster than you can. lol

What evidence do you have that something besides God created the universe? Nothing.
I don't have any evidence but I'll believe science and physics before I'll believe a brain dead godbotherer like you.

Where's your irrefutable evidence your silly god did it?

Looks like the much-vaunted IDF atrocity machine has failed in it's stated objective.

Young people increasingly see through the zionist fog of lies.

"
No matter the outcome of Israel’s genocidal invasion of Gaza, the Palestinian resistance fighters have already won.

They were victorious from that first day when they executed a successful military raid of Israeli targets. It was a devastating blow to Israel’s very presence in the world, which depends heavily on military prestige and ability to strike terror in the indigenous Palestinian population and surrounding Arab neighbors.

Hamas specifically targeted the heavily fortified colonies Israel has been installing and expanding for decades around all Palestinian centers of life. Like all Zionist colonies, those surrounding Gaza were built on the ancestral villages of Palestinians who remain refugees to this day.

Israel imports foreign Jews from around the world and incentivizes them to live on the frontlines as human shields against Palestinian aspirations for freedom and return to their homes in Palestine. For many of the fighters who resisted their tormentors, 7 October was the first time they had been able to breach the open air prison of Gaza and see their ancestral lands, which they had previously only known in the stories passed down to them.

From that fateful day, the resistance demonstrated to their people and to the world that the notion of Israel’s invincibility is, and always was, a sham – a classic paper tiger.

The popular Arabic term for al-jaysh al-lathi la yuqhar – the army that cannot be defeated – turned out to be a myth of biblical proportions. A small guerilla force with homemade rockets and light arms managed to disable Israel’s surveillance towers and evade Israel’s celebrated intelligence apparatus for hours, as various wings of Palestinian resistance ferried Israelis back to Gaza to use in bargaining for the release of thousands of Palestinian prisoners, including many who have languished for years without charge or trial.

Comrade Stalin

Jenin

i can cut and paste faster than you can. lol
Don't trouble yourself. He was called out before Congress but weaseled out of admitting he did what he did for the glory and praise of the Democrat part to whom he owes everything, especially his undying loyalty and devotion.

Looks like the much-vaunted IDF atrocity machine has failed in it's stated objective.

Young people increasingly see through the zionist fog of lies.

"
No matter the outcome of Israel’s genocidal invasion of Gaza, the Palestinian resistance fighters have already won.

They were victorious from that first day when they executed a successful military raid of Israeli targets. It was a devastating blow to Israel’s very presence in the world, which depends heavily on military prestige and ability to strike terror in the indigenous Palestinian population and surrounding Arab neighbors.

Hamas specifically targeted the heavily fortified colonies Israel has been installing and expanding for decades around all Palestinian centers of life. Like all Zionist colonies, those surrounding Gaza were built on the ancestral villages of Palestinians who remain refugees to this day.

Israel imports foreign Jews from around the world and incentivizes them to live on the frontlines as human shields against Palestinian aspirations for freedom and return to their homes in Palestine. For many of the fighters who resisted their tormentors, 7 October was the first time they had been able to breach the open air prison of Gaza and see their ancestral lands, which they had previously only known in the stories passed down to them.

From that fateful day, the resistance demonstrated to their people and to the world that the notion of Israel’s invincibility is, and always was, a sham – a classic paper tiger.

The popular Arabic term for al-jaysh al-lathi la yuqhar – the army that cannot be defeated – turned out to be a myth of biblical proportions. A small guerilla force with homemade rockets and light arms managed to disable Israel’s surveillance towers and evade Israel’s celebrated intelligence apparatus for hours, as various wings of Palestinian resistance ferried Israelis back to Gaza to use in bargaining for the release of thousands of Palestinian prisoners, including many who have languished for years without charge or trial.

Comrade Stalin

Jenin
Some will still say Israel failed in the six-day war in which they conquered 20 enemy nations all vowing to chase them into the sea and eject surviving Jews from the Holy Land. Israel lost some lives, but they certainly did not lose the just war. It looks like the Jews will just be repeating their victories over their barbarous enemies in this latest conflict as well.

Now the zionist gestapo is killing it's own people.

Obviously hostages will not be carrying weapons.

So the IDF is killing civilians without weapons.

Comrade Stalin
North Gaza

Now the zionist gestapo is killing it's own people.

Obviously hostages will not be carrying weapons.

So the IDF is killing civilians without weapons.

Comrade Stalin
North Gaza
There will be casualties in war. You should stop whining about it.

You should stop supporting the killing of women and children.

Perhaps you are anti-women and anti-children as well.

Most so-called christians are - beating their women and children when they disagree with their authoritarian ways.

Anyway, the three hostages you seem to be so cavalier about were shirtless, waving a white flag and shouting in hebrew.

The war cabinet does not want the hostages to survive. They can make political capital out of the death of these people

The only good thing to come out of this war is the world is waking up to the horrible nature of the zionist movement.

By your mindless support of atrocity and warcrime, you are positioning yourself well on the wrong side of history.

Comrade Stalin
Victorious in GAZA

There is a coherent point struggling to get out of this confused muddle of a sentence.

If killing 14,000 women and children is not a barbarity, I do not know what is.

Obviously you have some sort of sexual confusion, as well as a religious and political one.

Comrade Stalin
Barbaria

There is a coherent point struggling to get out of this confused muddle of a sentence.

If killing 14,000 women and children is not a barbarity, I do not know what is.

Obviously you have some sort of sexual confusion, as well as a religious and political one.

Comrade Stalin
Barbaria
63 million unborn babies have been butchered alive in the US since Roe v Wade.

1703116513168.png

..er.. abortion is legal in israel and the us and not in muslim countries

now you are arguing against yourself

Comrade Stalin
Donbass

Werbung:
Back