Israel losing Propaganda War

Stalin

Probably for the first time in decades, the apartheid state of Israel had the moral high ground.

The smart thing to do would be to keep the powder dry and work the internet.

But no, the old bloodlust and zionist exceptionalism bubbled to the top of the primitive brain and in went the bombers.

Mysteriously, no troops have gone into Gaza to remove activists or rescue hostages, or even negotiate a deal.

Perhaps, like the US, Israeli solders do not have the stomach for a stand-up fight, preferring to work behind a wall of weapons and electronica.

The world has moved on from the good old days when media corporations told people what to think.

The propaganda war is on the net, and the zionists are losing.

Your comments please.

Please try to stay on topic rather than polemics.

Comrade Stalin
Victorious in the Donbass

Werbung:
Probably for the first time in decades, the apartheid state of Israel had the moral high ground.

But no, the old bloodlust and zionist exceptionalism bubbled to the top of the primitive brain and in went the bombers.

Mysteriously, no troops have gone into Gaza to remove activists or rescue hostages, or even negotiate a deal.

Perhaps, like the US, Israeli solders do not have the stomach for a stand-up fight, preferring to work behind a wall of weapons and electronica.

The world has moved on from the good old days when media corporations told people what to think.

Your comments please.

Comrade Stalin
They did the right thing after the Muslim terrorist attacked them and burned and beheaded baby's .Executed over 1000 and raped women.
Reminds me of how Russian soldiers have acted so many times.
Any way level Gaza for miles and create a bigger buffer zone and mine the hell out of it. Develope some motion activated machine gun nests .

Actually, more children have been killed in the last two weeks in Gaza, than in the whole of the Ukraine conflict.

Of course, removing children to safety from the Donbass was presented as a "kidnapping".

Fact : The "moral" israeli army is a mirage.

Meanwhile, back at the topic.

Drenched in WarParty propaganda, you probably have no idea of how this conflict is playing out in the world at large.

Comrade Stalin

Actually, more children have been killed in the last two weeks in Gaza, than in the whole of the Ukraine conflict.

Of course, removing children to safety from the Donbass was presented as a "kidnapping".

Fact : The "moral" israeli army is a mirage.

Meanwhile, back at the topic.

Drenched in WarParty propaganda, you probably have no idea of how this conflict is playing out in the world at large.

Comrade Stalin
Again yesterday u are clueless.
1700 kids killed in the Ukraine .
Your just cluess

Again yesterday u are clueless.
1700 kids killed in the Ukraine .
Your just cluess
To be precise 1700 is killed or injured. Un says killed alone is about 550

The reported number in gaza is over 700 although it's very early to be able to verify that number given the chaos there

At least I know how to put a coherent sentence together.

Comrade Stalin
Avdiivka
Lol that may be . But I'm pretty sure your not in Russia or are Russian.
I get the feeling your some nerd acting out some strange fantasy like the ones Biden has .
I see a skinny 120 lb shaggy haired cross eyed geek living in his mom's basement addicted to video games and sniffing gasoline to get high.

I see where Putin had a heart attack. His doc said a few days ago he was going to die soon .
It was great news. I was hoping some Russian men would grow a set and hang him but I'm happy to hear the news regardless .

I see where Putin had a heart attack. His doc said a few days ago he was going to die soon .
It was great news. I was hoping some Russian men would grow a set and hang him but I'm happy to hear the news regardless .
Known for frequently posting dubious claims about Putin’s ill health, it first emerged in 2020 claiming to be run by former members of the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service and other state bodies.

Despite its unevidenced and dubious claims, they frequently make tabloid headlines across the globe, with one expert stating that the account has proven itself “useful” to the Russian regime.

Speaking to The Independent, James Nixey, the director of Russia-Eurasia programmes at Chatham House, said: “What is absolutely clear is that this particular channel has a record of putting out disinformation and that is in the service of the Russian state. It suits the Kremlin to sow confusion.”

Lol you were had

Known for frequently posting dubious claims about Putin’s ill health, it first emerged in 2020 claiming to be run by former members of the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service and other state bodies.

Despite its unevidenced and dubious claims, they frequently make tabloid headlines across the globe, with one expert stating that the account has proven itself “useful” to the Russian regime.

Speaking to The Independent, James Nixey, the director of Russia-Eurasia programmes at Chatham House, said: “What is absolutely clear is that this particular channel has a record of putting out disinformation and that is in the service of the Russian state. It suits the Kremlin to sow confusion.”

Lol you were had
You think so hey . Glad you believe the Russians . Your one of the same ones that believe Iran only want interested in nuclear power.

You think so hey . Glad you believe the Russians . Your one of the same ones that believe Iran only want interested in nuclear power.
Omg you are so dumb the source you believe is a Russian lol
And puts out disinformation
And you are too stupid to understand simple concepts duh

Your comments please.

Comrade Stalin
Leftist fascist genocidal tribal barbarians continue to condemn Israel for no justifiable reason and by doing so take great pleasure in sticking their dirty fingers into the apple of God's eye.

Zechariah 2:7-9
King James Version

7 Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.
8 For thus saith the Lord of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.​

Werbung:
Leftist fascist genocidal tribal barbarians continue to condemn Israel for no justifiable reason and by doing so take great pleasure in sticking their dirty fingers into the apple of God's eye.

Zechariah 2:7-9​

King James Version​

7 Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.​

8 For thus saith the Lord of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.​

What a load of crap.
You've lost it

Back