Israel losing Propaganda War

Werbung:
the good news is that I was right and the bad news (for you) is that you failed again to prove your claiim.
god hates when you lie
What were you right about, that Garland does not discriminate against Christians?

Pro-Abortion Violence Exposes Merrick Garland’s Bias Against Pro-Life Americans - LifeNews.com 10-9-23

Pro-Abortion Violence Exposes Merrick Garland’s Bias Against Pro-Life Americans

Opinion | Mattison Brooks | Oct 9, 2023 | 3:11PM | Washington, DC

Merrick Garland, the Supreme Court justice nominee that never was and otherwise emptiest of empty suits at the Department of Justice, got emotional during an interview with CBS’ Scott Pelley the other day. What was the source of his tears? Was it remorse for targeting of traditional conservatives and Catholics? Was it the lack of meaningful prosecution of the most (alleged) naked example of political corruption since Watergate? Was it regret at being completely embarrassed by Mitch McConnell?

What were you right about, that Garland does not discriminate against Christians?

Pro-Abortion Violence Exposes Merrick Garland’s Bias Against Pro-Life Americans - LifeNews.com 10-9-23

Pro-Abortion Violence Exposes Merrick Garland’s Bias Against Pro-Life Americans

Opinion | Mattison Brooks | Oct 9, 2023 | 3:11PM | Washington, DC

Merrick Garland, the Supreme Court justice nominee that never was and otherwise emptiest of empty suits at the Department of Justice, got emotional during an interview with CBS’ Scott Pelley the other day. What was the source of his tears? Was it remorse for targeting of traditional conservatives and Catholics? Was it the lack of meaningful prosecution of the most (alleged) naked example of political corruption since Watergate? Was it regret at being completely embarrassed by Mitch McConnell?

i was right that garland didn't imply that christians were worse murders, as you claimed and then failed to prove and tried to deflect from . lol

i was right that garland didn't imply that christians were worse murders, as you claimed and then failed to prove and tried to deflect from . lol
Garland sent out warnings to his subservient agents to put PTA moms on terror watch lists for offending deranged racist Democrats at school board meetings.

Garland sent out warnings to his subservient agents to put PTA moms on terror watch lists for offending deranged racist Democrats at school board meetings.

your statement has nothing to do with your claim about garland and christian murder rate.

you post the dumbest things. lol

your statement has nothing to do with your claim about garland and christian murder rate.

you post the dumbest things. lol
Garland has promised dire consequences to Americans who threaten abortion providers, but not to terrorists who threaten conservative SCOTUS justices.

1699026890743.png

Garland has promised dire consequences to Americans who threaten abortion providers, but not to terrorists who threaten conservative SCOTUS justices.

View attachment 8583

i'm still waiting for that proof that garland accused christians of having a high murder rate.

why don't you just admit you lied rather than letting me make fun of you over and over for your stupid posts? :)

It is stupid to claim the lack of proof of God's existence proves He does not exist.

Those who claim the universe was formed by matter that preexisted the formation of the universe but was not eternally self-existent are lacking the skills of logic.
It's quite normal to ask for evidence but not amongst brain dead godbotherers. They believe in virgin births and resurrection bullshit. Like you do.
What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
You have no proof of one word you say and you know it.

i'm still waiting for that proof that garland accused christians of having a high murder rate.

why don't you just admit you lied rather than letting me make fun of you over and over for your stupid posts? :)
How many officers do Democrats send to an old guy's house in the middle of the night with automatic weapons drawn and CNN cameras rolling? More than 2 dozen in Roger Stone's case, yet we did not hear a peep from the anti-police leftist media about excessive police force. Go figger.

How many heavily-armed swat team members were sent to arrest a peaceful man in front of his children for pushing back against an abortionist on the street who had threatened his son? Another dozen or so. Why must leftists use such massive displays of force when confronting groups that oppose Democrat policies, views and values?

How many innocent children were burned alive when the Clinton Democrats staged the storming of the Branch Davidian compound in front of leftist TV cameras? Dozens. Democrats don't care about children or the lives of innocent people, they just care about themselves and what they can do to benefit themselves no matter what it costs others.

I pray for the innocent victims of the leftist fascist Democrat gestapo who falsely framed and imprisoned innocent Americans for protesting on Jan 6 against the widespread 2020 Democrat voter fraud.

It's quite normal to ask for evidence but not amongst brain dead godbotherers. They believe in virgin births and resurrection bullshit. Like you do.
What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
You have no proof of one word you say and you know it.
What evidence do you have that something besides God created the universe? Nothing.

How many officers do Democrats send to an old guy's house in the middle of the night with automatic weapons drawn and CNN cameras rolling? More than 2 dozen in Roger Stone's case, yet we did not hear a peep from the anti-police leftist media about excessive police force. Go figger.

How many heavily-armed swat team members were sent to arrest a peaceful man in front of his children for pushing back against an abortionist on the street who had threatened his son? Another dozen or so. Why must leftists use such massive displays of force when confronting groups that oppose Democrat policies, views and values?

How many innocent children were burned alive when the Clinton Democrats staged the storming of the Branch Davidian compound in front of leftist TV cameras? Dozens. Democrats don't care about children or the lives of innocent people, they just care about themselves and what they can do to benefit themselves no matter what it costs others.

I pray for the innocent victims of the leftist fascist Democrat gestapo who falsely framed and imprisoned innocent Americans for protesting on Jan 6 against the widespread 2020 Democrat voter fraud.

Garland is biased against conservative Christian Republicans and is obviously a little slow if he wants to hide it.

Garland is biased against conservative Christian Republicans and is obviously a little slow if he wants to hide it.

Werbung:

Garland comes across as someone who despises Christian moms the way Hillary also did.

Parents Respond To U.S. Attorney General Labeling Them Terrorists (thefederalist.com) 10-6-21

Across America, Parents Refuse To Be Intimidated By Biden’s Attorney General Labeling Them Domestic Terrorists

BY: ASRA Q. NOMANI

OCTOBER 06, 2021

Back