Israel losing Propaganda War

Werbung:
Says the guy who believes humans inherited their brains from animals.

well, i say that human brains evolved from animal brains...of course, we are animals, so yes, by definition we inherit our brains from animals. duh.

you are a science moron.

well, i say that human brains evolved from animal brains...of course, we are animals, so yes, by definition we inherit our brains from animals. duh.

you are a science moron.
The point is that the Christian/Judeo ethos is not a threat to anyone.

The Islamic ethos is a threat to all non Muslims.

The point is that the Christian/Judeo ethos is not a threat to anyone.

The Islamic ethos is a threat to all non Muslims.
It's not a threat to anyone? Maybe you should tell that to the people who were killed in Iraq when we invaded them

And of course historically Christians have killed many people in the name of their God

And maybe you should tell that to the people who were killed by being shot by anti-abortion people in the name of the Christian God

It's amazing how many Christians tried to reflect from the problems of their own religion by pointing the finger at other religions maybe you should Worry about the plank in your own Eye first

you are a science moron.
You have been taught to believe evolution lies that have been propagated by a long line of deluded fiction science devotees.

It's not a threat to anyone? Maybe you should tell that to the people who were killed in Iraq when we invaded them

And of course historically Christians have killed many people in the name of their God

And maybe you should tell that to the people who were killed by being shot by anti-abortion people in the name of the Christian God

It's amazing how many Christians tried to reflect from the problems of their own religion by pointing the finger at other religions maybe you should Worry about the plank in your own Eye first
My brother returned from Iraq with tales of the Iraqi people welcoming American troops as heroes for rescuing them from the tyrannical Hussein.

My brother returned from Iraq with tales of the Iraqi people welcoming American troops as heroes for rescuing them from the tyrannical Hussein.

wow, that proves..nothing. duh.

No one knows with certainty how many people have been killed and wounded in Iraq since the 2003 United States invasion. However, we know that between 280,771-315,190 have died from direct war related violence

lets ask some of them..oh wait, we can't, they are dead. duh

Keep in mind that the average Middle Easterner might be well experienced in playing one side against the other side.

To get the Americans to act like liberators, all that might MIGHT have been needed was to TREAT the Yankees as liberators.

wow, that proves..nothing. duh.

No one knows with certainty how many people have been killed and wounded in Iraq since the 2003 United States invasion. However, we know that between 280,771-315,190 have died from direct war related violence

lets ask some of them..oh wait, we can't, they are dead. duh
Violence leaves dead people everywhere, including in the US. That is why Christians seek to turn sinners to Jesus to cure them of their hatred and murder.

Violence leaves dead people everywhere, including in the US. That is why Christians seek to turn sinners to Jesus to cure them of their hatred and murder.
jesus cures hatred and murder? he's doing a terrible job with christians then.

The ultimate fiction science idiot: I know the universe originated somehow but science proves it was not God 'who dunnit.'

science didn't prove that. it doesn't try. science doesn't are about god, its beyond the scope of science.

Werbung:
Keep in mind that the average Middle Easterner might be well experienced in playing one side against the other side.

To get the Americans to act like liberators, all that might MIGHT have been needed was to TREAT the Yankees as liberators.
The innocent people of Iraq were not playing an act to achieve a desired goal. They were honestly overjoyed to be delivered from the brutal tyrant who had no respect for their human rights.

Back