ISLAM is EVIL !

Jb??? jeb bush??? gene simmons??? mark??? whoever you're LEAVE and don't come back you're on another forum and I think it's mark not Mark and it's definantly not MARK it's mark mArc...

LEGENDS NEVER DIE!

mark liggins please leave

Werbung:
The thread is strictly about Middle East Politics, and jb_1430
you have turned the thread into a bible discussion thread.
Since the thread topic is ....Islam is Evil stay focus on the topic.
We can make the points be clear without debating the Bible or
Quran.

You are again confused. I havent brought in any bible verses to the discussion. Below is what I have brought in to the discussion because your assertion that a discussion of Islam should be without a discussion of the Quran, is ridiculous. But I understand why you dont want to discuss that.

MARK

2.191] And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.

[3.169] And reckon not those who are killed in Allah's way as dead; nay, they are alive (and) are provided sustenance from their Lord;

[4.89] They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.

[4.91] You will find others who desire that they should be safe from you and secure from their own people; as often as they are sent back to the mischief they get thrown into it headlong; therefore if they do not withdraw from you, and (do not) offer you peace and restrain their hands, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them; and against these We have given.you a clear authority.

[4.101] And when you journey in the earth, there is no blame on you if you shorten the prayer, if you fear that those who disbelieve will cause you distress, surely the unbelievers are your open enemy.

[9.5] So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

9.12] And if they break their oaths after their agreement and (openly) revile your religion, then fight the leaders of unbelief-- surely their oaths are nothing-- so that they may desist.

9.29] Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.

[9.123] O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil).

[25.52] So do not follow the unbelievers, and strive against them a mighty striving with it.

[47.4] So when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners, and afterwards either set them free as a favor or let them ransom (themselves) until the war terminates. That (shall be so); and if Allah had pleased He would certainly have exacted what is due from them, but that He may try some of you by means of others; and (as for) those who are slain in the way of Allah, He will by no means allow their deeds to perish.

[4.89] They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them,

[4.92] And it does not behoove a believer to kill a believer except by mistake...

4.93] And whoever kills a believer intentionally, his punishment is hell.....

Volume 1, Book 2, Number 25: Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle was asked, "What is the best deed?" He replied, "To believe in Allah and His Apostle (Muhammad). The questioner then asked, "What is the next (in goodness)? He replied, "To participate in Jihad (religious fighting) in Allah's Cause."

[2.216] Fighting is enjoined on you, and is an object of dislike to you; and it may be that you dislike a thing while it is good for you, and it may be that you love a thing while it is evil for you, and Allah knows, while you do not know.

Volume 1, Book 2, Number 35:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "The person who participates in (Holy battles) in Allah's cause and nothing compels him to do so except belief in Allah and His Apostles, will be recompensed by Allah either with a reward, or booty (if he survives) or will be admitted to Paradise (if he is killed in the battle as a martyr).

Volume 1, Book 10, Number 505:
Narrated 'Abdullah:

I asked the Prophet "Which deed is the dearest to Allah?" He replied, "To offer the prayers at their early stated fixed times." I asked, "What is the next (in goodness)?" He replied, "To be good and dutiful to your parents" I again asked, "What is the next (in goodness)?" He replied, 'To participate in Jihad (religious fighting) in Allah's cause."

Volume 2, Book 15, Number 86:
Narrated Ibn Abbas:

The Prophet said, "No good deeds done on other days are superior to those done on these (first ten days of Dhul Hijja)." Then some companions of the Prophet said, "Not even Jihad?" He replied, "Not even Jihad, except that of a man who does it by putting himself and his property in danger (for Allah's sake) and does not return with any of those things."

Volume 2, Book 24, Number 547:
Narrated Abu Huraira

Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) ordered (a person) to collect Zakat, and that person returned and told him that Ibn Jamil, Khalid bin Al-Walid, and Abbas bin 'Abdul Muttalib had refused to give Zakat." The Prophet said, "What made Ibn Jamll refuse to give Zakat though he was a poor man, and was made wealthy by Allah and His Apostle ? But you are unfair in asking Zakat from Khalid as he is keeping his armor for Allah's Cause (for Jihad).

Volume 2, Book 26, Number 594:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet was asked, "Which is the best deed?" He said, "To believe in Allah and His Apostle." He was then asked, "Which is the next (in goodness)?" He said, "To participate in Jihad in Allah's Cause."

Volume 3, Book 29, Number 84:
Narrated Aisha (mother of the faithful believers):

I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shouldn't we participate in Holy battles and Jihad along with you?" He replied, "The best and the most superior Jihad (for women) is Hajj which is accepted by Allah."
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/reference/searchhadith.html

Ambassador Sidi Haji Abdrahaman.
[the right] was founded on the Laws of the Prophet, that it was written in their Koran, that all nations who should not have answered their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as prisoners, and that every Mussulman who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise."
http://www.slate.com/id/2157314/fr/rss/

Along with the writings of-
Syed Qutb
http://www.youngmuslims.ca/online_library/books/milestones/hold/index_2.asp

and quotes from-
Ibn Khaldoon and Al-Mawirdi
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~luqman/Belief/Khilafah/one.html

and how can we forget Bin Laden-

Praise be to Allah, who revealed the Book, controls the clouds, defeats factionalism, and says in His Book: "But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)"; and peace be upon our Prophet, Muhammad Bin-'Abdallah, who said: I have been sent with the sword between my hands to ensure that no one but Allah is worshipped, Allah who put my livelihood under the shadow of my spear and who inflicts humiliation and scorn on those who disobey my orders.

Jb??? jeb bush??? gene simmons??? mark??? whoever you're LEAVE and don't come back you're on another forum and I think it's mark not Mark and it's definantly not MARK it's mark mArc...

LEGENDS NEVER DIE!

mark liggins please leave

I am Zardoz! Into a world of eternal life, I bring you the gift of death!

aka MARK

You are again confused. I havent brought in any bible verses to the discussion. Below is what I have brought in to the discussion because your assertion that a discussion of Islam should be without a discussion of the Quran, is ridiculous. But I understand why you dont want to discuss that.

MARK

Along with the writings of-
Syed Qutb
http://www.youngmuslims.ca/online_library/books/milestones/hold/index_2.asp

and quotes from-
Ibn Khaldoon and Al-Mawirdi
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~luqman/Belief/Khilafah/one.html

and how can we forget Bin Laden-

Praise be to Allah, who revealed the Book, controls the clouds, defeats factionalism, and says in His Book: "But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)"; and peace be upon our Prophet, Muhammad Bin-'Abdallah, who said: I have been sent with the sword between my hands to ensure that no one but Allah is worshipped, Allah who put my livelihood under the shadow of my spear and who inflicts humiliation and scorn on those who disobey my orders.

JB, You can't make me believe in your non-senses. Why do you start
posting facts instead of trying to force your religious beliefs on people.
I believe in the Holy Quran (meaning I believe what it reads). Just like
you believe in the bible. You do not have to take up extra thread space
trying to show people your religious beliefs or how you think.

People like you really do have some serious issues whenever it comes
to twisting **** up to make yourself look good. Here you are hating a
man that YOU really don't have any proof that he was behind 9-11,
and it should state in your bible...Thy shall not bare false witnesses.

Again Dork JB, What you don't understand about my statement when
I said I don't debate religious matters, and you just wasted 10 minutes
of your life typing YOUR bible verses (trying) to force me to read some-
thing that I will read but not comment or debate. Your comment about
Death. We all is living around Death. That's listed in the Samurai's Code
of Ethics, and we all should be prepared to meet a certain death.

of your life typing YOUR bible verses (trying to force me to read some-
thing that I will read but not comment or debate.

Actually, it was Sgt. Schultz and I who quoted the bible...if Mark did I missed it.

Its kind of like the lights are on, but I dont think anybody is home. And I am an atheist so all that crap about "people of the book" and "idolaters" doesnt apply to me. I am an "unbeliever" MARK

[9.123] O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil).

of your life typing YOUR bible verses (trying) to force me to read some-
thing that I will read but not comment or debate. Your comment about
Death. We all is living around Death. That's listed in the Samurai's Code
of Ethics, and we all should be prepared to meet a certain death.

PoliticalGhostdog said:
Most dogs who bury a bone always
return to dig it up.

I just completed re-reading this thread, and its interesting to
read more posts that really do not understand Islam. So how
can someone dog a religious belief, and know nothing about
the subject?

Islam is Evil! What kind of bull**** statement is that? Also
I have read some real good replies on this thread's topic.
To me it looks like other religious groups is discriminating
against Islam.

I have not read one post on this thread discriminate against
you Jews,Catholics,etc,etc,etc. However the main topic is
Islam and Muslims. You Muslm/Islam bashers have always
had hate towards Muslims, and since 9-11 has happened it
just brought the beast out of most of you. Especially you
brain damaged Bush supporters.

Now explain or show me where other religious freaks isn't
dangerious, and don't post no off the wall bs...be real.

PoliticalGhostdog said:
Now explain or show me where other religious freaks isn't
dangerious, and don't post no off the wall bs...be real.

The non Islamic religious freaks have not been motivated by their religion to kill thousands of non-believers or fellow Muslims they deem to not be proper muslims. The non Islamic religious freaks dont view themselves as on a mission from God to restore the Islamic caliphate to rule the world. MARK

Werbung:
I'm glad the last pages of this post have degenerated into nonsense. Islam is evil? How retarded.

Back