Trump is right. Islam and Sharia do not belong is the U.S.A..

Werbung:
One has to sadistically appreciate the ignorance of those who refuse to understand the common use of the English language. You have "faith" that God does not exist. Does that make you delusional?

I have faith their is not a Wolverine in my Closest. And no evidence suggests there is one. Its not Delusional to say , their is not a wolverine in my closest.

Believing in something with no evidence, is not the same as not believing in something that their is no evidence of.

I have faith their is not a Wolverine in my Closest. And no evidence suggests there is one. Its not Delusional to say , their is not a wolverine in my closest.

Believing in something with no evidence, is not the same as not believing in something that their is no evidence of.

Semantics Pocket. While there is evidence of the existence of the Wolverine, there is no evidence one has ever been in your closet.

As to the evidence for the existence of God, look at the creation of the eye.

http://www.andrewcorbett.net/articles/5-proofs.html

In December 2004 it was announced that long time British Professor and Philosopher, Anthony Flew, regarded by many as "the world's most acclaimed atheist", had renounced his atheism in favour of theism...

aflew2004.jpg
This dramatic conversion has been likened by AstroPhysicist and now one of the world's leading Cosmologists, Dr Hugh Ross, as having the same impact on the academic world as an announcement that Billy Graham had renounced Christianity would have on the Church!

One of the reasons cited by Prof. Flew was "the evidence." He admitted that for a long time the growing problem of Evolution's inability to explain how life began, or for that matter, how anything began, led him to the inevitable conclusion that it was an inadequate answer in the face of the evidence. Then when the DNA Genome code was unraveled the evidence for Design became "undeniable". These two pieces of evidence (1. the existence of life demanding a Life-Source, and 2. the scientific evidence of an extremely complex code in the make-up of that life- DNA) were enough for Prof. Flew to renounce atheism.

Semantics Pocket. While there is evidence of the existence of the Wolverine, there is no evidence one has ever been in your closet.

As to the evidence for the existence of God, look at the creation of the eye.

http://www.andrewcorbett.net/articles/5-proofs.html

In December 2004 it was announced that long time British Professor and Philosopher, Anthony Flew, regarded by many as "the world's most acclaimed atheist", had renounced his atheism in favour of theism...

aflew2004.jpg
This dramatic conversion has been likened by AstroPhysicist and now one of the world's leading Cosmologists, Dr Hugh Ross, as having the same impact on the academic world as an announcement that Billy Graham had renounced Christianity would have on the Church!

One of the reasons cited by Prof. Flew was "the evidence." He admitted that for a long time the growing problem of Evolution's inability to explain how life began, or for that matter, how anything began, led him to the inevitable conclusion that it was an inadequate answer in the face of the evidence. Then when the DNA Genome code was unraveled the evidence for Design became "undeniable". These two pieces of evidence (1. the existence of life demanding a Life-Source, and 2. the scientific evidence of an extremely complex code in the make-up of that life- DNA) were enough for Prof. Flew to renounce atheism.

The fact that they even listed that we don't know something as evidence for something, shows how stupid this is. And no, there is no evidence at all sorry. what you think is evidence, is not really evidence, just what you cling to as such. There is zero evidence. none.

The fact that they even listed that we don't know something as evidence for something, shows how stupid this is. And no, there is no evidence at all sorry. what you think is evidence, is not really evidence, just what you cling to as such. There is zero evidence. none.

More so then your fear of the wolverine. That is, unless you can explain how an eye was created by chance out of nothing.

I was watching one of those science shows the other day, and they were explaining how billions, and billions, or years ago certain minerals came together to form a single atom. Question then is, where did the minerals come from?

Minucius Felix (200 a.d.), wrote, "If upon entering some home you saw that everything there was well-tended, neat, and decorative, you would believe that some master was in charge of it, and that he himself was superior to those good things. So too in the home of this world, when you see providence, order, and law in the heavens and on earth, believe there is a Lord and Author of the universe, more beautiful than the stars themselves and the various parts of the whole world."

Stephen M. Barr wrote: "The greatest contribution of science to the 'search of God' has been to bring into fuller view the grandeur of this providence, order, and law."

Then when the DNA Genome code was unraveled the evidence for Design became "undeniable". These two pieces of evidence (1. the existence of life demanding a Life-Source, and 2. the scientific evidence of an extremely complex code in the make-up of that life- DNA) were enough for Prof. Flew to renounce atheism.

This debate about evolution may be hampering academic progress of many students when it comes to scientific subjects. I sometimes skipped chemistry classes in high school because I falsely believed that there was inherently wrong about science itself. I think many American students have similar issues, which may be why the US lags behind other industrialised nations in scientific education.

This debate about evolution may be hampering academic progress of many students when it comes to scientific subjects. I sometimes skipped chemistry classes in high school because I falsely believed that there was inherently wrong about science itself. I think many American students have similar issues, which may be why the US lags behind other industrialised nations in scientific education.

I was just bored with chemistry, and biology. This carried over into college. Perhaps it is not the idea that something is inherently wrong, it is the idea that other pursuits are more profitable, and thus more interesting. Afterall, we have become a country driven by greed, not by what is best for all.

The first question concerning this topic is, "Why?" Why is Donald Trump even worried about Islam or Sharia? The real answer is fear. In order to set yourself up as the "good candidate", you have to have a "big bad". Donald Trump tapped into America's "fear" of Islamic terrorism to improve his standing.

We have bigger things to worry about...Really big things.

The first question concerning this topic is, "Why?" Why is Donald Trump even worried about Islam or Sharia? The real answer is fear. In order to set yourself up as the "good candidate", you have to have a "big bad". Donald Trump tapped into America's "fear" of Islamic terrorism to improve his standing.

Fear, like sex, sells. Virtually every candidate is using fear of one thing, or another, to promote their candidacy. Has been going on since even before Reagan. The it was fear of Communism, and even today the right uses Communism as a tool even though most people have no clue as to what the word means. And that is the second tool of the politician, ignorance of the people.

More so then your fear of the wolverine. That is, unless you can explain how an eye was created by chance out of nothing.

I was watching one of those science shows the other day, and they were explaining how billions, and billions, or years ago certain minerals came together to form a single atom. Question then is, where did the minerals come from?

Minucius Felix (200 a.d.), wrote, "If upon entering some home you saw that everything there was well-tended, neat, and decorative, you would believe that some master was in charge of it, and that he himself was superior to those good things. So too in the home of this world, when you see providence, order, and law in the heavens and on earth, believe there is a Lord and Author of the universe, more beautiful than the stars themselves and the various parts of the whole world."

Stephen M. Barr wrote: "The greatest contribution of science to the 'search of God' has been to bring into fuller view the grandeur of this providence, order, and law."

actually science has a explanation for the eye, its not science fault you don't study it. and your proof once again is, we can't explain something, so God....same thing was said for floods earthquakes, volcanoes.....Droughts....Fire....

actually science has a explanation for the eye, its not science fault you don't study it. and your proof once again is, we can't explain something, so God....same thing was said for floods earthquakes, volcanoes.....Droughts....Fire....

I'm sorry, did I hit upon a fools nerve? Did you know that some creatures have 100 eyes? Did you know that some eyes can only see light, others can only tell its owner the direction for up? How many lenses does the eye of the common fly have?

Actually, science has raised more questions about the eye then it can answer, and that is true of most topics science gets involved in. As to the eye, what is its use in the animal for which it evolved? Catch prey? Communicate? See colors? What of the creatures that have no brain, yet have an eye?

Science can answer many questions, and as it does it raises more to be answered. Mutation is constantly changing nature as they are now finding out with the
Aedes mosquito, and the transmission of the Zika virus, among others.

However, you, in your blind faith in man, wish to rely on this imperfect measure of what is around us while denigrating those who believe in a greater power.

Do you consider Islam to be a moral religion?

Regards
DL

Werbung:
Only fools nowadays question evolution as all the mainstream religions have bought into it.

Regards
DL

Perhaps you could name one species that has evolved into another species?

Do you know the difference between mutation, and evolution?

While mutation can be easily proven, the Theory of Evolution cannot. Perhaps that is why it is still called a "Theory".

Back