ISLAM is EVIL !

You are confused, again. I am the one who claims the Palestinians supported and cheered for the 9/11 attacks. It is the others who claim this isnt true. MARK

no im not confused, you blame it on Islam.

When its obvious that they cheared because we're arming the people who are killing them on a daily basis. It has nothing to do with Islam.

Werbung:
First of all wipe your glasses before reading anything I post,
due to the fact that I get highly pissed when someone twist
what I stated, or make a state that I did not say. Again, You
take the time to catch your breath, and re-read my post again
before I answer you.

Learn to speak the language because I havent detected a rational thought yet. MARK

When its obvious that they cheared because we're arming the people who are killing them on a daily basis. It has nothing to do with Islam.

Even more confused than I thought. I didnt attribute the Palestinians celebrating to Islam. vyo posted that "The terrorist act was strongly condemned by every single Palestinian organization", I simply pointed out that "the Palestinians celebrating in the streets were probably a more accurate reflection of the sentiments of the local muslims.". Would seem that you agree with me, and yet feel compelled to disagree. Odd. MARK

Even more confused than I thought. I didnt attribute the Palestinians celebrating to Islam. vyo posted that "The terrorist act was strongly condemned by every single Palestinian organization", I simply pointed out that "the Palestinians celebrating in the streets were probably a more accurate reflection of the sentiments of the local muslims.". Would seem that you agree with me, and yet feel compelled to disagree. Odd. MARK

ahh well, your usually ranting about Islam, I just figured youd take this chance to do it also.

My apologies good sir.

Let see a christian bombs a clinic and kills people, does that make christianity a religion of evil?

There isnt ANY scripture from the bible that any sane person could interptet as condoning the bombing of an abortion clinic. Islam, on the other hand has an abundance of scripture to motivate those who wage this worldwide war of terror. MARK

[9.5] So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

[9.123] O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil).

Learn to speak the language because I havent detected a rational thought yet. MARK

It would take someone like you who's ignorant enough to type a
reply like that. Knowing damn well you understand what you read
in my post. However I am not the one who signed onto this
informative site to b**** with someone I do not know.

Plus you won't always find what YOU are looking for in life, and I
know you won't find it here. It appears to me like you are already
catching hell on here. So my advice is don't start on me IF you
can't come to me right. Now what part of that you do not under-
stand?

I've seen this one used by christians to justify killing:

Luke 19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

???? Its a parable about a king???? Care to share with us where you have "seen" christians using this verse to justify killing?..... I didnt think so.
MARK

I've seen this one used by christians to justify killing:

Luke 19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

There's this one too:

Acts 3:23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.

There's this one too:

Acts 3:23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.

That says souls will be destroyed "when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord". How does somebody use that verse to kill somebody now, before jesus returns? If Jesus comes back and Christians start running around destroying souls, THEN you might have a point.
Care to share with us where you have "seen" christians using this verse to justify killing?..... I didnt think so.
MARK

Amusing that none of you can grasp that "Islam" doesnt mean "all Muslims".

However the American society today has classified ALL MUSLIMS
as being insane, and terrorist. So don't give me that crap, and after
reading your posts..it seems like you don't know what side to be on
jb_1430.

General I agree with the below post to jb_1430, and jb is the one
who seems confuse. Originally Posted by ArmChair General
When its obvious that they cheared because we're arming the
people who are killing them on a daily basis. It has nothing to
do with Islam.

General read the above quote from jb concerning all muslims.
JB..who said it does include ALL MUSLIMS? Like I said since
9-11 All Muslims have been blamed. Which I do not think that
blaming All Muslims is right thing to do .

Since you seem to be telling others that they are confused.
Why don't you take a good look at yourself before calling
someone confused. How would you like it if I discriminated
against your religious faith? By saying all jews are thiefs.
Or All Catholics is loonies praying to a statue.

The first thing you would say is...not all jews thiefs, and
all Catholics isn't loonies. So get real jb_1430 before you try
attacking something that you are not fully aware of.

Werbung:
Why these Bible quotes isn't under the Religion Thread?

The thread is strictly about Middle East Politics, and jb_1430
you have turned the thread into a bible discussion thread.
Since the thread topic is ....Islam is Evil stay focus on the topic.
We can make the points be clear without debating the Bible or
Quran.

This is one of the main problems with many people in the world
today. They are always trying to convence others to see things
their way, and when someone don't go along with the program
its a different ballgame.

Myself as a Muslim I am waiting to read about some real proof
that Islam is evil, and if its so evil that means other faiths can
be considered evil also.

Back