Trump is right. Islam and Sharia do not belong is the U.S.A..

Perhaps you could name one species that has evolved into another species?

Do you know the difference between mutation, and evolution?

While mutation can be easily proven, the Theory of Evolution cannot. Perhaps that is why it is still called a "Theory".

Evolution follows mutations and the theory of evolution has more proofs than some creator guy in the sky.

Even if your God did create all, he is way too much of a prick for a moral man to follow.

Religions should be all about morals yet most Christians take immoral or untenable and stupid creationists positions just to save their sorry souls.

Fear and your immorality is you putting yourself in Satan's hands.

Regards
DL

Werbung:
Evolution follows mutations and the theory of evolution has more proofs than some creator guy in the sky.

And each "proof" brings more questions thus it is still called a "Theory", not a scientific Law. And the idea that evolution follows mutations just shows how little you know about the topic just as you have shown how little you know about most things. Evolution would be the bringing about of a new species which has not occurred.
Mutations are "random", and whether a particular mutation happens, or not, is unrelated to how useful that mutation would be. The too, not all mutations matter to evolution. Since all cells in our body contain DNA, there are lots of places for mutations to occur; however, not all mutations matter for evolution. As an example, Somatic mutations occur in non-reproductive cells, and won't be passed onto offspring.

Even if your God did create all, he is way too much of a prick for a moral man to follow.

Well, obviously you are. As a matter of fact i would hesitate to call you a "prick" since there is a use for a "prick" that you lack.

Religions should be all about morals yet most Christians take immoral or untenable and stupid creationists positions just to save their sorry souls.

Is there some place that says all people are perfect? You, with your gnostic atheism obviously aren't.

Fear and your immorality is you putting yourself in Satan's hands.

Hatred, anger, and lies, are the realm of Satan, and you express his wishes in every post you make. However, Satan believes in Christ which is why his followers, like you, try so hard to destroy His "religion", and His people.

Listen. Learn.

Regards
DL

Shelby Spong? Seriously? One with an intelligent mind would wonder why another who denies that Jesus was born of a virgin, that Joseph existed, that Jesus performed miracles, that He died for our sins, that He was raised from the dead, denies the deity of Christ, the nature of God as a personal being, and the only true God, would even be allowed to speak in a Christian Church, or even be granted the title of "Bishop". (Which is as phony as your title when you attach "christian" to it) This is the same Spong that suggested the Apostle Paul was a "repressed homosexual", right? Then he has suggested that the death of Christ amounted to “divine child abuse.”

Phew, if that is the best you have you need a new crutch.

Now, when will you tell us of one species that has been developed from another species through evolution?

Shelby Spong? Seriously? One with an intelligent mind would wonder why another who denies that Jesus was born of a virgin, that Joseph existed, that Jesus performed miracles, that He died for our sins, that He was raised from the dead, denies the deity of Christ, the nature of God as a personal being, and the only true God, would even be allowed to speak in a Christian Church, or even be granted the title of "Bishop". (Which is as phony as your title when you attach "christian" to it) This is the same Spong that suggested the Apostle Paul was a "repressed homosexual", right? Then he has suggested that the death of Christ amounted to “divine child abuse.”

Phew, if that is the best you have you need a new crutch.

Now, when will you tell us of one species that has been developed from another species through evolution?

Such fantasies. I begin to think you are what you have been calling me.

To your last.
I will after you tell us why your God created the abominations shown in this link and convince us it is good creation.

Regards
DL

Such fantasies. I begin to think you are what you have been calling me.

To your last.
I will after you tell us why your God created the abominations shown in this link and convince us it is good creation.

Regards
DL

Sorry, I tire of your childish games, and *********. Good of you to admit you are lying when you call yourself a "christian".

Werbung:
Back