Hello

Werbung:
Yes, it is tiresome, especially when it is always the same person being attacked,, and being accused of attacking.

Where did I, in this thread, attack anyone? And where did I deserve the belittlement and the demeaning remarks?

By the way, the reference posted by Gipper about a "previous attack by me on him" consist of this post:
QUOTE]You don't even want to PARTICIPATE in helping LIVING, children and their parents survive the crazy world of Runaway capitalism. . . Because you believe in "individual responsibility" no matter what. . . Except when it is a Woman's individual responsibility to choose whether to terminate a pregnancy at the earliest possible stage or to bring a child in this world which she knows full well she couldn't provide for!

And you don't seem to mind killing people in wars (including children, including potentially millions if they happen to live in Iran!), or to put people to death because they have been accused of a crime. . .even if they might be innocent!

You can pretend to be "for life" when it regards a clustee of cells that would NEVER survive outside a womb, but your kind of "pro-life" turns into REAL murderers when face with the decision to kill LIFE which stands in your way, evenwith your own guns, if they happen to "invade" your home. . . Because, affter all, you have the right to bare arms. . . To kill![/QUOTE]
What do you, as a moderator, consider anything I said in that post as an attack on anyone, rather than a summary of what was told over and over in MANY Posts?

I believe you are showing a serious bias, by totally ignoring the constant belittleling comments made to me, by not calling the real culprits on those demeaning comments and accusations (i.e., accusing me of never posting a reliable sources, when YOU KNOW that it is absolutely false), and presenting false equivalency when I call people on false assertions.

You are more than welcome to close this thread. My only intention in this thread was to welcome a new participant, whom I was especially glad to see because he mentioned Montana and the Navy, which is the same background as my husband.

Yes, it is tiresome, especially when it is always the same person being attacked,, and being accused of attacking.

Where did I, in this thread, attack anyone? And where did I deserve the belittlement and the demeaning remarks?

No one said you did.

If the shoe doesn't fit, send it back.

Now if we can just get Debbie Wasserman Schultz to stop blaming the Tea Party for the shooting of Gabby Giffords. That's a good place to start if everyone wants civil discourse.

You will find that difficult. Because many on the Left actually believe the TP was partially responsible for the shooting. She is just playing on the fears of those on the left. Its a very old tactic, but it still works on some.

In a sane nation, she would be roundly condemned for her radical, hateful, and ignorant remarks.

Wow, you all get off topic easily. If it gets this nasty in an introduction thread, I hate to see what the political discussions are like.

I almost didn't come back, but decided to give it a shot. Now I need to figure out how to stop getting notifications and alerts everytime someone quotes a post of mine. Just want to be able to see what threads I subscribed to have new posts.

See you all on the boards.

Wow, you all get off topic easily. If it gets this nasty in an introduction thread, I hate to see what the political discussions are like.

I almost didn't come back, but decided to give it a shot. Now I need to figure out how to stop getting notifications and alerts everytime someone quotes a post of mine. Just want to be able to see what threads I subscribed to have new posts.

well good, welcome.
see the dropdown on the menu bar where your screen nae is, all that stuff is in there.

glad you're back. You sou d like an interesting and balanced poster! We need you here!

I would. . .except that, as you so rightly put it, this is supposed to be a thread dedicated to welcoming a new member.

The thread mentioned being polite and calling for a cease to insulting name calling. I agree. Now please inform the Chairwoman of the Democrat Party to stop blaming the Tea Party for the shooting of Gabby Giffords. I see she is still using that for political hay. Disgusting to watch. Just sayin.

The thread mentioned being polite and calling for a cease to insulting name calling. I agree. Now please inform the Chairwoman of the Democrat Party to stop blaming the Tea Party for the shooting of Gabby Giffords. I see she is still using that for political hay. Disgusting to watch. Just sayin.

For libs to tell the chair of the DNC not to claim the TP is responsible for the Tuscan shootings, is another thing that aint going to happen. Many on the Left believe what she said is true.

Its that fair tale thing again.

Werbung:
Back