Hello

Whispers

Hi. I'm new to these parts. Wanted to introduce myself and get to know everyone.

I was born in Montana, spent 10 years in the Navy, 33 years in law enforcement, and operate a surveillance consultant company.

I like fishing, coin collecting, sports, music, history, reading, gardening, and ham radios.

Enough about me. Tell me about you.

Werbung:
Hi. I'm new to these parts. Wanted to introduce myself and get to know everyone.

I was born in Montana, spent 10 years in the Navy, 33 years in law enforcement, and operate a surveillance consultant company.

I like fishing, coin collecting, sports, music, history, reading, gardening, and ham radios.

Welcome Whispers. We have much in common except for the ham radios.

Welcome Whispers!
My husband is from Montana (a little village near Hamilton, called Darby) and he spent 12 years in the navy! He still has lots of friends there.
I was born and raised in Belgium, and I am French speaking.

I am one of the only "left of center" poster in this forum, and for that reason I get attacked and hated a lot. . .but you know that a Montana man would not have married a weakling!

Since you are from Montana, I assume that, like most of my husband's friend, you are a conservative. However, I hope that, contrary to the other conservatives in this forum, you will be able to debate without getting extreme and resorting to insults and belittlement.

I won't be here often, but I will be here!

Montana (especially the West part) is BEAUTIFUL.

Welcome Whispers!
My husband is from Montana (a little village near Hamilton, called Darby) and he spent 12 years in the navy! He still has lots of friends there.
I was born and raised in Belgium, and I am French speaking.

I am one of the only "left of center" poster in this forum, and for that reason I get attacked and hated a lot. . .but you know that a Montana man would not have married a weakling!

Since you are from Montana, I assume that, like most of my husband's friend, you are a conservative. However, I hope that, contrary to the other conservatives in this forum, you will be able to debate without getting extreme and resorting to insults and belittlement.

I won't be here often, but I will be here!

Montana (especially the West part) is BEAUTIFUL.

Montana is beautiful....that is about all I have to say about THAT....

But my sweet we love your posts here at the HOP, though many of us find them nonsensical. This is because liberalism my dear, is nonsense. So, when you start with nonsense it is hard to make sense of it.

One must learn to back up their opinions with fact and truth. That is something that just can't be done when one is a liberal.

I would also add that you are rather good at attacking posters here at the HOP.

But my sweet we love your posts here at the HOP, though many of us find them nonsensical. This is because liberalism my dear, is nonsense. So, when you start with nonsense it is hard to make sense of it.

One must learn to back up their opinions with fact and truth. That is something that just can't be done when one is a liberal.

I don't know about good but certainly well practiced especially since management started putting consequences on that sort of thing.

Your problem with me is precisely that I back up my statements with facts from RELIABLE sources, rather than just spewing what I heard on Fox and Limbaugh.

Let's leave it at that! ;)

Hello, Whispers.

I like Montana, have a sister who lives there, and like to fly fish the blue ribbon waters there. I have only been there in summer, however.

I'm retired after 38 years in the public schools.

When I'm not throwing phony bugs at the trout, or making phony bugs to throw at trout, I like to surf the web and argue about politics and religion.

Your problem with me is precisely that I back up my statements with facts from RELIABLE sources, rather than just spewing what I heard on Fox and Limbaugh.

Let's leave it at that! ;)

Funny...I have yet to read a reliable source for any of your postings. Your recent hysterical attack on me is a typical example of your postings. But, I still love you sweetie pie.

I'm retired after 38 years in the public schools.

I am afraid that explains so much about you and your positions on most things.

I recall you stating some months back that the p-schools are not promoting and controlled by liberalism. I guess you are just to close to it, to see it.

Funny...I have yet to read a reliable source for any of your postings. Your recent hysterical attack on me is a typical example of your postings. But, I still love you sweetie pie.

Then you do not know what a reliable source is.
I am not sure what "hysterical attack on you" you are referring to. . .but there has been plenty of attacks addressed directly to me by you. And, obviously, no one with half a brain is fooled by your ridiculous "sweetie pie" remarks.
But that's okay, honey bun!

Then you do not know what a reliable source is.
I am not sure what "hysterical attack on you" you are referring to. . .but there has been plenty of attacks addressed directly to me by you. And, obviously, no one with half a brain is fooled by your ridiculous "sweetie pie" remarks.
But that's okay, honey bun!

Baby Doll, did you have ANOTHER senior moment? Here is your post attacking me.

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/thr...killing-black-babies.12973/page-3#post-178978

You responded to a post I made which was addressed to another poster. My point is my post was not even addressed to you and was not attacking any HOP member, but you chose to attack me with ludicrous and outrageous accusations. But, I forgive you.

Note: This is supposed to be a thread welcoming a new member, not a pissing contest. Be civil, or the thread is closed.

Werbung:
Back