Health Care Reform

Re: "conservatives"; Quit Your WHINING About Health-Care!

Shaman...you soooo totaly 'crack me up'...JEEZ LOUISE LMAO :D

Have you seen any of those 'hypothetical commercials' that the 'right-wing nut jobs' are running on TV???
Not YET!!

JEEZE LOUISE...just hire an actor, tell a really sad-sad hypothetical story {some around here seem fixated on them} and they'll buy into that 'SUCKER STORY' every-time...ROTFLMAO
No doubt....those and Cry Wolf-stories....

:rolleyes:

I guess....living (vicariously/hypothetically) thru other people is much-less challenging than workin'-on their own lives. That'd require some o' that, there Harrrd Work.

(Work-it, Party-Boy!!!!!)​

Werbung:

Funny how when Clinton was in office, sex scandals were not important. Now that we have real issues to discuss they're off talking about sex.
That's taxpayer-$upported $ex, for The Chosen-Ones.

images

".....and, man-on-dog sex; we need to talk-about man-on-dog sex!!!" <pant!> <pant!> <pant!>​

Top Gun, I do not think republicans, or at least most of them are against some sort of change. I think everyone agrees there needs to be change in the health care system. National health care is not the only possible option, we should look into other things first. Something similar to Canada, England and other countries seems like a really dumb idea when they are not working very well for them....

We have 2 wars going on and Bush & the Republicants took us from a surplus to a huge debt no matter what President Obama does. The fact is we need tax revenue bad right now and the Republicants solution to healthcare is cut corporate taxes even more.
..And, don't forget....Republicans are allllllllllllllllllllll about Competition!!!
080728_cantor.jpg

"Cantor took a broadside against proposals for a public option that would compete against private insurance plans. "A government plan, no matter what you call it, will increase costs," he said. "It will reduce choices and essentially it will not allow you to keep what you have and that is the essence of what the health care system in this country is about."

And a public option would not reduce choices, at least not right away -- it would be one among many options presented to person or small business. What is true is that over time, private insurers could have such trouble competing with the lower prices that some might shut down, winnowing the playing field."

92.gif

Well of course. They can't possibly argue the evidence, so they don't try. Instead the start blabbing about meaningless stuff like... how Sarah Palin signed a letter, or what the latest irrelevant sex scandal is.

Funny how when Clinton was in office, sex scandals were not important. Now that we have real issues to discuss they're off talking about sex.
....And, Republicans only use sex for promotional-purposes.

You guys can throw around all of the healthcare "he said/she said" you want. Nationalized Healthcare has some serious drawbacks and is very expensive.

Yes, our current model is broken and both side of the aisle are too attached to their paradigms to realize that a little common sense would go a long way to solving a big chunk of the problem.

From the book Political Common Sense for America:

"...in order to effectively change the Healthcare model we need to change our way of thinking...
  • We must dislocate our employment from our health insurance. Your employer doesn't provide your auto insurance.
  • We must create a National Health insurance for all children under 18 years of age that are still in school.
  • We need to change our medical model from break/fix to one of early diagnosis.
  • We need to stop providing unlimited free healthcare to non-citizens...
...this will bring the doctor/patient relationship back in place while lowering over healthcare costs by up to 20%."

There is a lot more to this, but if we blend the best of both sides while holding onto our freedom of choice; we may actually have a solution that allows both capitalism and the well being of our citizens to prosper.

Let's also start electing people with common sense and an understanding of cost versus revenue management.

You guys can throw around all of the healthcare "he said/she said" you want. Nationalized Healthcare has some serious drawbacks and is very expensive.

Yes, our current model is broken and both side of the aisle are too attached to their paradigms to realize that a little common sense would go a long way to solving a big chunk of the problem.
Yeah.....and, buying your book would take everyone the rest-o'-the-way, right?

I'll consider you relevant, when I see your T.V.-ad/pitch at 3am. Whatta shame Billy Mays is no-longer available, to you.​

Yeah.....and, buying your book would take everyone the rest-o'-the-way, right?​

What's your problem? I was using it as a point of reference.

If you would like to debate the merits of my ideas, then please feel free, but if all you got is snipes then why bother?

Everyone has the right to their opinion, but too many people form their opinions based on half truths - both liberals and conservatives. Like Dr. Gregory Bateson said, "...it's easy to live with those who agree...to really test your point of view live with those who test your ideals daily." It is my goal to test the too easily accepted facts in order to create transparency, so people can make up their own minds based on the best information possible. If that somehow crosses you the wrong way then gather some data and let's have the discussion.

What's your problem? I was using it as a point of reference.

If you would like to debate the merits of my ideas, then please feel free, but if all you got is snipes then why bother?
If this forum allows people to pitch products, it'd be the first-one I ever saw, allowing such tactics.​

If this forum allows people to pitch products, it'd be the first-one I ever saw, allowing such tactics.​

My last comment still stands...if you want to discuss the issues please feel free, but if all you've got is complaints and insults then let it go and move to the next topic where you can contribute a point of view.

Werbung:

....As-well-as-mine.​

When I open a page that says "Then this book is for you!", it's not all that difficult figuring-out the purpo$e of that page.​

First, thanks for going to my website.

I haven't once hidden that I believe in Capitalism. That my website for the book suggests that it is a good read and may be of value to people is normal. The point was that I used a quote from the book as a reference not as an advertisement in my post on this thread. You make it sound as if I said the above comment in a post on this thread?

I acknowledge that you have a problem with me using quotes from my book, but I once again suggest that your best ammunition is to prove my points wrong with data. If you can do that then I'll stop posting and you'll be happy.

Back