Hamas working to please Russia along with many democrats here in America

the annoying thing

Look at all the demo rats in America supporting the terrorist in Gaza who work with Russian commies .

Werbung:
Look at all the demo rats in America supporting the terrorist in Gaza who work with Russian commies .
Many?
More right wing weasel words
How many out of 80 million support hamas?

Many?
there are a lot more then that about half of the population are liberal . As for how many support these clowns , all of the democrats who supported blm for one there are a few million there maybe 30 million or more . many of the millions of Muslims who live here they make up 1,3 percent of the our population that about 4 million and I would guess at least 3 million would support Hamas the second largest democrat teachers union 1.7 million members and several l gay liberal groups .
There are more smaller groups also.
You feel free to add them all up yourself lug nut.

there are a lot more then that about half of the population are liberal . As for how many support these clowns , all of the democrats who supported blm for one there are a few million there maybe 30 million or more . many of the millions of Muslims who live here they make up 1,3 percent of the our population that about 4 million and I would guess at least 3 million would support Hamas the second largest democrat teachers union 1.7 million members and several l gay liberal groups .
There are more smaller groups also.
You feel free to add them all up yourself lug nut.
So you are guessing and don't actually know anything
How typical of you

Many?
It does not matter how many fake or real US voters support Hamas; Hamas is still one of the most despicable terrorist mass murder organizations in the world.

It does not matter how many fake or real US voters support Hamas; Hamas is still one of the most despicable terrorist mass murder organizations in the world.
Apparently your boyfriend obsessed about it
Maybe you can get him to go to therapy

So you are guessing and don't actually know anything
How typical of you
Not exactly .I am being easy and low balling it. BLM member numbers and supporters is a real low ball number I think 30 million out of about 160 million or so is more then a fair guess when being conservative . Chances are it's many more.

Not exactly .I am being easy and low balling it. BLM member numbers and supporters is a real low ball number I think 30 million out of about 160 million or so is more then a fair guess when being conservative . Chances are it's many more.
It is clear the barbarous Muslims in Judea conspired with Hitler in WW2 in a demonic attempt to murder every Jew they could find. Strangely, modern leftist elites in America and radical racist organizations like BLM have come out fully in support of the Palestinians and their genocidal goal of murdering every Jew they could find.

Cornell prof who found Hamas attack 'exhilarating' now on leave of absence (nypost.com) 10-25-23

Cornell professor who found Hamas attack ‘exhilarating’ and ‘energizing’ now on leave of absence

It is clear the barbarous Muslims in Judea conspired with Hitler in WW2 in a demonic attempt to murder every Jew they could find. Strangely, modern leftist elites in America and radical racist organizations like BLM have come out fully in support of the Palestinians and their genocidal goal of murdering every Jew they could find.

Cornell prof who found Hamas attack 'exhilarating' now on leave of absence (nypost.com) 10-25-23

Cornell professor who found Hamas attack ‘exhilarating’ and ‘energizing’ now on leave of absence
You realize support for Palestine isn't the same as supporting hamas, right? Duh

You realize support for Palestine isn't the same as supporting hamas, right? Duh
Perhaps lefties are now trying to figure out a way to support the anti-Israel rhetoric coming from around the world in a way that does not give the impression they support baby killers trying to annihilate Jews.

Werbung:
Perhaps lefties are now trying to figure out a way to support the anti-Israel rhetoric coming from around the world in a way that does not give the impression they support baby killers trying to annihilate Jews.
Perhaps you are too stupid to understand there is a difference between supporting the Palestinians in general and supporting hamas and their actions
Actually I am pretty sure you are

Back