Hamas is making demands

Werbung:
A written commitment is reasonable. Hamas is obviously much harder to destroy than Netanyahu thought it would be. I really doubt that anyone thought this would still be going on for so long.

Like I have said over and over Hamas do not want peace . And will never change they are terrorist

A written commitment is reasonable. Hamas is obviously much harder to destroy than Netanyahu thought it would be. I really doubt that anyone thought this would still be going on for so long.
i'm not surprised...Israel has had road blocks put in its way time and again. It is cruelty and inhumane in the extreme what they did to Israelis on October 7 and then to have taken mothers and babies hostage.... Shiri Bibas and her two little boys 9 months at the time and the older one 3 years old at the time. I cannot imagine the horrors these three are enduring if indeed they are alive and at this point, i think death would be the kindest thing for this little family. Hamas needs to be wiped off the face of the earth...and their supporters. And their American supporters should be shipped to Gaza never to return.

So now you actually want any American citizen that wants Israel to stop killing Palestinians to be DEPORTED TO GAZA?

The score is about 1300 dead, wounded or captured Israelis versus 33,000 dead Palestinians, most of them women and children.

That is a loss for Israel.

Both sides are reprehensible and we should not support either one. But Israel can't destroy Gaza. They cannot expect Gazans to come to love them or obey Israel by killing them and destroying their homes.

Would YOU love someone who killed your children and destroyed your home?

The more people Israel kills, the more Palestinians will hate Israel.

The British treatment of Ireland is a good example of how repression cannot work.

I'm glad you said Gaza rather than hamas...because all gazans support hamas..so they are the enemy also. Secondly Gazans and Hamas are liars in addition to being murderers, rapists, torturers, child abusers of the worst kind and inspired by demons from hell. They do not deserve to live after what they did to Israelis men women children BABIES on October 7, 2023. This kind of evil cannot exist among us on earth.

I'm glad you said Gaza rather than hamas...because all gazans support hamas..so they are the enemy also. Secondly Gazans and Hamas are liars in addition to being murderers, rapists, torturers, child abusers of the worst kind and inspired by demons from hell. They do not deserve to live after what they did to Israelis men women children BABIES on October 7, 2023. This kind of evil cannot exist among us on earth.
So.... you are in favor of the TOTAL EXTERMINATION of all the people of Gaza?
You do not and cannot know what every Gazan thinks.

If someone were to destroy your house and kill your children, and then force you to wander about without food or water, how much wold you love them?

Trump is a rapist. Do you love him for it?

Isn't there a pretty good chance that Trump fits all the unwholesome attributes of the Antichrist?

It is useful to know that you are all for genocide.

All gazans do? Need some proof of that
Does that include babies too?

Werbung:
Perhaps some Israelis would like to totally exterminate all Gazans and perhaps the Palestinian West Bankers as well. But that is impossible due to genocide being clearly prohibited.

Back