War in the middle east

Leftists see Christians and Jews as undesirables and that is because anti-Christian atheist leftists are under the influence of their father the devil.

John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

i don't know any "leftist" who thinks that, but i'm sure there are some. many "leftists" are, in fact, christians. duh

they don't want christians putting their beliefs into laws, which of course they shouldn't anyway

Werbung:
i don't know any "leftist" who thinks that, but i'm sure there are some. many "leftists" are, in fact, christians. duh

they don't want christians putting their beliefs into laws, which of course they shouldn't anyway

Let’s start with the obvious: “Basket of deplorables” is a weird turn of phrase. There are baskets and there are deplorable people, but pairing the two is the oddest of linguistic odd couples.
Hillary Clinton said those three words in the final months of her 2016 presidential campaign, making rhetorical and political history. There were two kinds of Donald Trump supporters, she explained: Voters who feel abandoned and desperate, who she placed in one metaphorical basket, and those she called “racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic and Islamophobic” — her “basket of deplorables.”

Let’s start with the obvious: “Basket of deplorables” is a weird turn of phrase. There are baskets and there are deplorable people, but pairing the two is the oddest of linguistic odd couples.
Hillary Clinton said those three words in the final months of her 2016 presidential campaign, making rhetorical and political history. There were two kinds of Donald Trump supporters, she explained: Voters who feel abandoned and desperate, who she placed in one metaphorical basket, and those she called “racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic and Islamophobic” — her “basket of deplorables.”

i don't see where she says she is talking about christians, and even if so, she is one person. lol

i don't see where she says she is talking about christians, and even if so, she is one person. lol
Lefties don't like to admit it but they hate Christians and accuse them of being wicked and despicable for agreeing with God about abortion, homosexuality, transsexuality, and other perversions.

Lefties don't like to admit it but they hate Christians and accuse them of being wicked and despicable for agreeing with God about abortion, homosexuality, transsexuality, and other perversions.

you claim they hate christians.
feel free to prove it.

i do now they say they are anti-freedom for wanting to deny rights to others on the basis of their religious beliefs, not the constituion.
because its true.

you claim they hate christians.
feel free to prove it.

i do now they say they are anti-freedom for wanting to deny rights to others on the basis of their religious beliefs, not the constituion.
because its true.
I don't need to prove what is obvious. Hillary called Bible believing Trump supporters "deplorables" so try to prove otherwise for yourself because I already have all the proof I need.

I don't need to prove what is obvious. Hillary called Bible believing Trump supporters "deplorables" so try to prove otherwise for yourself because I already have all the proof I need.
she called trump supporters deplorables, she made no mention of whether they were christians or not.
god hates when you lie

she called trump supporters deplorables, she made no mention of whether they were christians or not.
god hates when you lie
You call me a liar, yet you do not prove Hillary was not referring to any Christians when she called certain Trump supporters who oppose homosexuality "deplorables."

You call me a liar, yet you do not prove Hillary was not referring to any Christians when she called certain Trump supporters who oppose homosexuality "deplorables."

there is no evidence and hence no reason to believe she was referring to christians and not trump supporters.
after all, plenty of christians are democrats, so why would she call her own supporters "deplorables". that makes no sense.
unless you are a moron. lol

there is no evidence and hence no reason to believe she was referring to christians and not trump supporters.
after all, plenty of christians are democrats, so why would she call her own supporters "deplorables". that makes no sense.
unless you are a moron. lol
Sorry, you still fail to prove your claim that Hillary was not calling Christians bad names because she hates them. No wonder Trump handily won the election over the poor, wretched, miserable, deplorable degenerate Bible-rejecter.

Sorry, you still fail to prove your claim that Hillary was not calling Christians bad names because she hates them.

without mind reading no one can prove it, of course.
but there is no evidence she was thinking of christians.
and logic would say she wasn't because she would be criticizing her own supporters. lol.

only a moron would think she was criticizing her own supporters, but if that's what you want to be, go for it

without mind reading no one can prove it, of course.
but there is no evidence she was thinking of christians.
and logic would say she wasn't because she would be criticizing her own supporters. lol.

only a moron would think she was criticizing her own supporters, but if that's what you want to be, go for it
You ask others to prove things you admit cannot be proven one way or the other by anyone? I see how you use that demand for proof to try to deceive others into believing that massive evidence of voter fraud must not exist since nobody has absolutely proven every detail of every aspect of the fraud.

Werbung:
You ask others to prove things you admit cannot be proven one way or the other by anyone? I see how you use that demand for proof to try to deceive others into believing that massive evidence of voter fraud must not exist since nobody has absolutely proven every detail of every aspect of the fraud.

i ask lots of things, so do you. everyone asks things. you can choose to respond to asks or not.

as i keep saying, you are welcome to claim this massive fraud existed, but if lost every court case, including trump judges, you look stupid doing so.

but keep looking stupid if you want, its your right as an american!

Back