What happens when political ideologues control government agencies or courts, like the current conservative majority on SCOTUS?

If you rely on atheistic definitions and ungodly limitations on science you may never find God.
i doubt you understand the significance of falsifiability. the requirement of falsifiability is enshrined in sciences and universally accepted by real scientists, Christian "scientists" excluded.

Werbung:
i doubt you understand the significance of falsifiability. the requirement of falsifiability is enshrined in sciences and universally accepted by real scientists, Christian "scientists" excluded.
What is it about lack of falsifiability of leftist theories of the ignorant accidental formation of the universe do atheists not understand?

Do you oppose God's alleged 'slaughtering' of babies by the hundreds but not American democrats actually slaughtering babies by the millions?
Millions of babies have been slaughtered by dems?
Provevit lying mor.on
I don't support genocide of babies by anyone especially a God that you support his evil

Do you oppose God's alleged 'slaughtering' of babies by the hundreds but not American democrats actually slaughtering babies by the millions?
If you believe your Bible, your god did slaughter kids by the thousands. These were allegedly 4 years old and upwards.

There is not one proven case that any democrats slaughtered one child. I know you referring to abortion but I've left out the lies and emotion.

Democrats committed massive voting fraud, especially in the hours and days after Trump was winning the election by massive margins on election night.
"especially"? yes, 10s of 1000s of illegal voters would not vote but were standing by to vote if trump was winning.

it seems you are impervious to people laughing at your suggestions which you can never substantiate and which courts of this nation have repeatedly declared baseless. and trumps own officials said the 2020 election was the most secure. but you keep spreading this false info.

if you are being paid in rubles, you should ask for millions. lol

If you believe your Bible, your god did slaughter kids by the thousands. These were allegedly 4 years old and upwards.

There is not one proven case that any democrats slaughtered one child. I know you referring to abortion but I've left out the lies and emotion.
Democrats support the execution of unborn babies by abortion.

Werbung:
If you claim Democrats have not supported the abortion deaths of millions of unborn American babies then I will try to demonstrate why I believe you are wrong.
The democrats have never supported killing babies.
What you mean is they extinguished the misogynistic biased set up by religion to stop them controlling their bodies.
But let's not forget the religious women who rattle with contraception and have abortions also.
Are they killing babies also?
The irony is people rail against not wearing seat belts and helmets and dozens of other restrictions but when it comes to abortion, they agree women shouldn't be allowed to control their bodies
You'd know about religious women and contraception.

Back