What happens when political ideologues control government agencies or courts, like the current conservative majority on SCOTUS?

its astonishing that you did not deny a single one of those accusations.

so the republic party that you claim is a Christian values party could not find a leader who would honor those Christian values but settled for a candidate whom you did not deny has committed adultery, grifting, lying, treason, raping, molesting, grabbing vaginas, just to name a few.

with supporters like you....

but go ahead and name one democratic presidential nominee who was found guilty of sexual assault and found guilty of 34 felony counts that the entire democratic party still supported. heck name one who had any support.

your bogues "both sides" is just cheap gaslighting.
I am not in a position to confirm or deny reports of sins committed by famous people, but I can assure you that the Bible does condemn those sins in all people regardless of standing or politics.

Werbung:
I am not in a position to confirm or deny reports of sins committed by famous people, but I can assure you that the Bible does condemn those sins in all people regardless of standing or politics.

and the bible condones slavery and genocide.
its such an evil book

so once again you made a claim for which you have no evidence. shocking!

we have protections, whether you want to admit it or not.
The problem with democrat election 'protections' is that they reject voter IDs, they reject mandated random voting machine evaluations, they reject measures to block unlawful voters from voting, they do not incorporate means to ensure voters do not vote more than once in an election, they do not ensure voting rolls are purged of names of inel;igible voters, there is no reliable method to prevent fake voter registrations, and much more.

so once again you made a claim for which you have no evidence. shocking!
I never claimed one politician's sins are worse than another's or that I should vote for a candidate who opposes God on major issues because a candidate who tends to support God on those measures has sin in his life between him and God.

Your bible does, not mine.

In Deuteronomy 20:16–17, God commanded the Israelites, “In the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes. Completely destroy them—the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites—as the Lord your God has commanded you.” A similar command is given concerning the Amalekites in 1 Samuel 15:2–3. Why would God have the Israelites exterminate entire groups of people, women and children included?

your bible doesn't have those verses? yes or no, lying ****** :)

The problem with democrat election 'protections' is that they reject voter IDs, they reject mandated random voting machine evaluations, they reject measures to block unlawful voters from voting, they do not incorporate means to ensure voters do not vote more than once in an election, they do not ensure voting rolls are purged of names of inel;igible voters, there is no reliable method to prevent fake voter registrations, and much more.

they dont? prove all of your claims, lying ******.
but you wont.

In Deuteronomy 20:16–17, God commanded the Israelites, “In the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes. Completely destroy them—the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites—as the Lord your God has commanded you.” A similar command is given concerning the Amalekites in 1 Samuel 15:2–3. Why would God have the Israelites exterminate entire groups of people, women and children included?

your bible doesn't have those verses? yes or no, lying ****** :)
My Bible has similar but different wording and nothing in my Bible supports the contention that God supports the Palestinian genocide of Jews or American democrat genocide of black babies.

My Bible has similar but different wording and nothing in my Bible supports the contention that God supports the Palestinian genocide of Jews or American democrat genocide of black babies.
post those verses from your bible then.
prove they dont support genocide.

why would the bible written thousands of years ago address "american democrat genocide"? lol.
god you are so stupid.

you just can't admit your bible supports genocide.
you support evil but are too cowardly to admit it.

(4) Voter Fraud | House Of Politics Forum 7-5-08

Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN) introduced the Voter Access Protection Act (H.R. 4026), which would prohibit election officials from requiring an individual to provide a photo identification as a condition for voting in a federal election.

so that's..one thing. by one person. you made a number of claims. lol.
you are a lying ******.

you just can't admit your bible supports genocide.
you support evil but are too cowardly to admit it.
AI Overview
Learn more…Opens in new tab

Genocide is the intentional destruction of a group of people, in whole or in part, based on their real or perceived membership in a national, ethnical, racial, or religious group.

God is not racist. Genocide is racist. God did not destroy innocent people for belonging to the wrong group like modern murderers do. He destroyed whole nations, including periodic destructions of the Jewish nation, for sins against God.

Werbung:
so that's..one thing. by one person. you made a number of claims. lol.
you are a lying ******.
If you wish to claim only one democrat resisted Jimmy Carter's call for national voter IDs, then fee free to post a democrat support for national voter IDs.

Back