Trump shooting update. The building that the shooter was on was full of local and state police

Does it matter if the staging center only had 5 cops and 12 dozen donuts?
Yes it matters if it was full of cops as you claimed or not duh
Unless you want to look like a lying ****** 8n which case it doesn't lol

Werbung:
True story you are a lying ****** lol
You are just pissed that I was the guy in charge of the road, besides you just checked the story and already know that it is the truth

Shit you are dumb enough to work for the secret service

You are just pissed that I was the guy in charge of the road, besides you just checked the story and already know that it is the truth

Shit you are dumb enough to work for the secret service
God you are stupid lol

Doesn't say it was full of cops ****** duh
Staging doesn't indicate how many cops, ****** duh
God you are stupid lol
it had cop in it your. splitting hairs again. ok it wasnt full no there were not thousands of them in it. your right .now do you feel better . it had some cops in it. you win tickets to your local she male story time show and a free meal tomorrow at my house if you can find it

it had cop in it your. splitting hairs again. ok it wasnt full no there were not thousands of them in it. your right .now do you feel better . it had some cops in it. you win tickets to your local she male story time show and a free meal tomorrow at my house if you can find it
Not at all ****** you are just butthurt I am making you two look stupid lol
The claim is that it was a secret service center full of state and local cops
The article says nothing remotely like that
Show me where it says full of state and local cops oh you can't lol
God you are stupid lol
And you can keep your tickets to your she male story that's your fantasy not mine lol

True story you are a lying ****** lol
didnt you have a job out at the chicago bath barry was a member of.
Not at all ****** you are just butthurt I am making you two look stupid lol
The claim is that it was a secret service center full of state and local cops
The article says nothing remotely like that
Show me where it says full of state and local cops oh you can't lol
God you are stupid lol
And you can keep your tickets to your she male story that's your fantasy not mine lol
your making me look stupid lol if you say so.nutty lugger

didnt you have a job out at the chicago bath barry was a member of.
your making me look stupid lol if you say so.nutty lugger
Yes I do say so because I explained exactly what was claimed and point out how there was no proof of that claim even though you are defending it that makes you look stupid LOL

Yes I do say so because I explained exactly what was claimed and point out how there was no proof of that claim even though you are defending it that makes you look stupid LOL
In reality you have no proof that the claim is wrong

In reality you have no proof that the claim is wrong
Of course only someone completely stupid would think that it's up to us to prove you wrong when of course those making claims the burden of proof is on them but you've proven you are stupid so that explains it

Of course only someone completely stupid would think that it's up to us to prove you wrong when of course those making claims the burden of proof is on them but you've proven you are stupid so that explains it
Again there is no burden of proof here outside of your schitzo mind

You are confusing the internet with a court proceeding, which demonstrates how profoundly sick you are.

Again there is no burden of proof here outside of your schitzo mind

You are confusing the internet with a court proceeding, which demonstrates how profoundly sick you are.
again there is unless you want to look like a lying ****** lol
you are too stupid to understand what a discussion forum is. lol

Werbung:
again there is unless you want to look like a lying ****** lol
you are too stupid to understand what a discussion forum is. lol
This is not a court proceeding and you are not the judge in charge. Yet now you are babbling about a burden of proof for the internet as though it needs to please you. You are a very sick person indeed

Back