Trump shooting update. The building that the shooter was on was full of local and state police

This is not a court proceeding and you are not the judge in charge. Yet now you are babbling about a burden of proof for the internet as though it needs to please you. You are a very sick person indeed
you think "proof" is only used in courts?
god you are stupid. lol

i realize of course you are just trying to deflect from the fact that you have been humiliated by making stupid claims and then proving other people have to disprove them. lol.

you enjoy humiliating yourself. odd, but you do you :)

Werbung:
you think "proof" is only used in courts?
god you are stupid. lol

i realize of course you are just trying to deflect from the fact that you have been humiliated by making stupid claims and then proving other people have to disprove them. lol.

you enjoy humiliating yourself. odd, but you do you :)
I bought Apples and you bought pears

Tell the twelve grand jurors

Market Summary > Apple Inc
222.98 USD+222.87 (202,609.09%)all time

The secret service oath

Do you swear that the evidence you shall give to the court in this matter shall be all lies, whole lies, and nothing but lies

If Trump had died, we would have all the JFK files on what Bush knew and when he knew it

Ten million JFK murder files would fit on this and Trump bought thousands. The FBI located zero

hero-image.fill.size_1200x675.v1623385898.jpg

The secret service oath

Do you swear that the evidence you shall give to the court in this matter shall be all lies, whole lies, and nothing but lies

If Trump had died, we would have all the JFK files on what Bush knew and when he knew it

Ten million JFK murder files would fit on this and Trump bought thousands. The FBI located zero

Oh my how quiet it has gotten

The secret service oath

You enjoyed looking stupid LOL

Oh my how quiet it has gotten
So if someone doesn't respond to you immediately you arrogantly think that no 1's gonna respond to you you think people are just waiting to respond to you instantly because you're so important LOL by God you're such an idiot but an amusing idiot who doesn't understand the concept of Discussion forms because well you're stupid

So if someone doesn't respond to you immediately you arrogantly think that no 1's gonna respond to you you think people are just waiting to respond to you instantly because you're so important LOL by God you're such an idiot but an amusing idiot who doesn't understand the concept of Discussion forms because well you're stupid
Trump could and should be dead

He is alive because when he dies this goes public

The FBI failed to find any and Trump just had his classified files case dismissed

So expect a Trump to be President until the year 2050 or so

Yet you are the turd with 200K of education that is failing
God do you say the stupidest things just making up BS as if somehow you know anything about everyone it's really quite amusing how you think your posts are clever yet in fact they just make you look Like the idiot you are

God do you say the stupidest things just making up BS as if somehow you know anything about everyone it's really quite amusing how you think your posts are clever yet in fact they just make you look Like the idiot you are
Oh so you actually paid closer to 300k for your behavioral analysis FBI toilet paper degree

I graduated high school then bought Apples

Then retired like the other millions of people who bought Apple

Oh so you actually paid closer to 300k for your behavioral analysis FBI toilet paper degree

The jury deliberates the lies that they have been told.

Oswald did it because the government said so

Only difference this time is that the shooter on the gymnastics center roof missed, but as always the patsy is dead

again, you post stupidity and thinks its clever. lol

and yes, lots of people bought apple and are retired. you are a legend in your own mind lol

The jury deliberates the lies that they have been told.

Oswald did it because the government said so

Only difference this time is that the shooter on the gymnastics center roof missed, but as always the patsy is dead

you post the dumbest things. lol

Werbung:
Back