Secret Service Boss: 'Sloped Roof' is why shooter's building was not secured

You enjoy looking stupid

That is how government works brain stem. Watch the Frontline video "no end in sight". We had idiots managing our occupancy of Iraq. Almost nobody were middle east experts or could speak Arabic. We had kids right out of college in high positions because daddy was a big shot in the party.

What is your argument here? That they did a solid job protecting Trump at that rally?

Werbung:
That is how government works brain stem. Watch the Frontline video "no end in sight". We had idiots managing our occupancy of Iraq. Almost nobody were middle east experts or could speak Arabic. We had kids right out of college in high positions because daddy was a big shot in the party.

What is your argument here? That they did a solid job protecting Trump at that rally?
My argument is the pers9n I replied to enjoys looking stupid, based 9n their stupid pists

My argument is the pers9n I replied to enjoys looking stupid, based 9n their stupid pists
o yea that logical a fine display of liberal logic and common sense.
That's why they're voting for buying common sense and find display of logic obviously he's mentally the man they need to represent them exactly who they are

o yea that logical a fine display of liberal logic and common sense.
That's why they're voting for buying common sense and find display of logic obviously he's mentally the man they need to represent them exactly who they are
Y3s my post was logical
No surprise you were too stupid to understand it lol

Talk about being stupid lol
I wasn't talking about the government

Werbung:
Back