Trump did not ask Zelensky to dig up dirt on Biden but to help with ongoing investigations into Biden corruption in Ukraine

I've not seen any statement from House investigators that they found no evidence of a connection between Joe Biden and his son in shakedowns of foreigners.
I don't care what you've seen or haven't. Why do you think they would be silly enough to make such an embarrassing statement?

The impeachment is over son. Get over it.

Werbung:
I've not seen any statement from House investigators that they found no evidence of a connection between Joe Biden and his son in shakedowns of foreigners.

lol, what a vaguely useless right wing blather statement.

i haven't seen any statement from the fbi that they have found no evidence you aren't a serial killer either. duh.

Mark is an imbecile, forgive him, for he knoweth not what he sayeth.
Yea. I say unto thee, the prattle of hens maketh more sense.

you claimed there was evidence and now you claim you dont have it.
god you are such a pathetic liar. lol
god hates when you lie
I have evidence and you are wrong to assume no evidence exists simply because you have not seen it.

I don't care what you've seen or haven't. Why do you think they would be silly enough to make such an embarrassing statement?

The impeachment is over son. Get over it.
Democrats impeached Trump on false charges but they will 'fight like hell' to keep Biden from being impeached on real charges.

lol, what a vaguely useless right wing blather statement.

i haven't seen any statement from the fbi that they have found no evidence you aren't a serial killer either. duh.
Just because people do not know all the facts does not mean the facts don't exist.

You have evidence of transactions in Ukraine? Do you speak Ukrainian? Russian? Have you ever been to Ukraine?

NO ONE CARES about this anymore.

Werbung:
Democrats impeached Trump on false charges but they will 'fight like hell' to keep Biden from being impeached on real charges.
The fight like hell quote is a trump quotation from the j6 riots. Biden never uttered it. Don't play the victim son. You're not smart enough.

The senate panel was comprised of GOP members and no democrat did anything to impress them. They found nothing and you know it. You were pinning your hopes on them and it failed. Have some more picked onions on your porridge you bitter old turd.

Back