Trump did not ask Zelensky to dig up dirt on Biden but to help with ongoing investigations into Biden corruption in Ukraine

The US began investigating Hunter Biden's involvement with Burisma in 2014, long before lying Schiff and his cronies dishonestly claimed Trump was seeking false dirt on Biden where no investigation had been initiated.

hunter? I said joe biden, lying mor on. duh.
trump asked them to investigate joe and you said there was an ongoing on.
so you lied, again. duh

Werbung:
hunter? I said joe biden, lying mor on. duh.
trump asked them to investigate joe and you said there was an ongoing on.
so you lied, again. duh
Both Hunter and Joe Biden were on the list of Americans being investigated because of Burisma.

link to that investigation of joe at the time of trump's request. prove it.
your words prove nothing. lol
Here’s How Many Times The FBI Got Info From Burisma Source Allegedly Linked To Russian Intel | The Daily Caller 2-22-24

Here’s How Many Times The FBI Got Info From Burisma Source Allegedly Linked To Russian Intel

NICK POPECONTRIBUTOR

February 22, 20243:16 PM ET

For more than a decade, the FBI was in consistent contact with the paid source behind explosive claims that a Ukrainian energy firm bribed Hunter and Joe Biden before he was arrested on Feb. 14 for allegedly lying to federal agents.
Alexander Smirnov — the FBI source who told agents that Burisma executives had discussed paying Hunter Biden and Joe Biden $5 million each to leverage U.S. policy in Ukraine to the company’s advantage — provided the FBI information as far back as 2010, and he maintained consistent communications with his FBI handler over the years, according to the Feb. 14 indictment against him. While the FBI long considered him to be a credible source, the DOJ alleged that Smirnov both lied to agents about the Biden bribery claims and was in contact with individuals linked to Russian intelligence, according to a Feb. 20 legal filing related to the indictment.

Here’s How Many Times The FBI Got Info From Burisma Source Allegedly Linked To Russian Intel | The Daily Caller 2-22-24

Here’s How Many Times The FBI Got Info From Burisma Source Allegedly Linked To Russian Intel

NICK POPECONTRIBUTOR

February 22, 20243:16 PM ET

For more than a decade, the FBI was in consistent contact with the paid source behind explosive claims that a Ukrainian energy firm bribed Hunter and Joe Biden before he was arrested on Feb. 14 for allegedly lying to federal agents.
Alexander Smirnov — the FBI source who told agents that Burisma executives had discussed paying Hunter Biden and Joe Biden $5 million each to leverage U.S. policy in Ukraine to the company’s advantage — provided the FBI information as far back as 2010, and he maintained consistent communications with his FBI handler over the years, according to the Feb. 14 indictment against him. While the FBI long considered him to be a credible source, the DOJ alleged that Smirnov both lied to agents about the Biden bribery claims and was in contact with individuals linked to Russian intelligence, according to a Feb. 20 legal filing related to the indictment.

surely you aren't stupid enough to quote the fbi source who was...arrested for lying about this?
hahahahahhahaha
omg you are beyond stupid. lol

surely you aren't stupid enough to quote the fbi source who was...arrested for lying about this?
hahahahahhahaha
omg you are beyond stupid. lol
If I was stupid I would be a dummy who believed all investigators had was the word of an informant.

The US HAD BEEN INVESTIGATING HUNTER BIDEN'S DEAL IN UKRAINE FOR THREE YEARS WHEN DEMOCRATS FALSELY IMPEACHED TRUMP FOR SUGGESTING THAT ZELENSKY DIG UP FAKE DIRT ON BIDEN, WHICH WAS A BOLD-FACED LIE AND THAT MANY DEMOCRATS KNEW WAS A LIE.
They could have been investigating it but in three years they found nothing.
The DOJ have tapes of Trump bargaining with Ukraine for dirt on Biden.
That evidence is what impeached him. Not some GOP attack dogs barking their heads off hoping to find something. Three years plus the time until now and still no proof.
There's a pattern forming here.

If I was stupid I would be a dummy who believed all investigators had was the word of an informant.
You certainly were stupid enough to post a story tout8ng a source s8nce arrested for lying
It's hard to be that stupid... but you are lol

You certainly were stupid enough to post a story tout8ng a source s8nce arrested for lying
It's hard to be that stupid... but you are lol
The investigators have much more evidence than the disputed word of a long-time trusted FBI informant.

That is totally ignorant and untrue.
Joe's impeachment has been shelves because they found no evidence. You are a liar.
They would be a teaching it everyday if they had something. One GOP congressman dared them to disclose what they'd found and start impeachment immediately and they refused. They had nothing.
Yet here are think you know more than the investigators. Piss off you clown.

Joe's impeachment has been shelves because they found no evidence. You are a liar.
They would be a teaching it everyday if they had something. One GOP congressman dared them to disclose what they'd found and start impeachment immediately and they refused. They had nothing.
Yet here are think you know more than the investigators. Piss off you clown.
I've not seen any statement from House investigators that they found no evidence of a connection between Joe Biden and his son in shakedowns of foreigners.

Werbung:
It is not my job to get all the facts from the investigations into Biden corruption and then spoon feed you that info.
you claimed there was evidence and now you claim you dont have it.
god you are such a pathetic liar. lol
god hates when you lie

Back