Thwarted Attack

Bush needed a reason to invade IRAQ cause Saddam tried to kill his daddy. And 9-11 gave him that reason to invade IRAQ. Saddam had nothing to do with 9-11. Just like Clinton invaded KOSOVO And Millovich didnt even have WMDs

That is very old left-wing propaganda.
I thought better of you than this.
Saddam was responsible for at least 1,000,000 horrible deaths.
That's a good enough reason.

Werbung:
Its none of our business what Saddam did. Americans died because of Bush. Saddam didnt attack us, Saudi Arabia,Afgainstan and Pakistan killed Americans on 9-11.

Its none of our business what Saddam did. Americans died because of Bush. Saddam didnt attack us, Saudi Arabia,Afgainstan and Pakistan killed Americans on 9-11.
You know ...

I told myself I wasn't goin to jump in this post about (as Johnny correctly pointed out) "very old left-winged propaganda" Steve, but that is not why we invaded Iraq under G.W. Bush.

I would tend to agree with you on this.

I have long been a supporter of the Fortress America concept.
Have a massive and terrifying offensive capability and use it only to defend ourselves
and those allies who are COMPLETELY LOYAL to us via mutual defense treaties.

That is very old left-wing propaganda.
I thought better of you than this.
Saddam was responsible for at least 1,000,000 horrible deaths.
That's a good enough reason.

Mitt basically implied in the last Debate that it was about Oil...when asked about how he would be different then Bush. Also don't be such a hypocrite as to pretend like we went in to save the Iraqi People ...in the same thread you talk about how the US should just only help people if it helps us...I highly doubt you cared about the deaths of Muslim Iraqis.

Mitt basically implied in the last Debate that it was about Oil...when asked about how he would be different then Bush. Also don't be such a hypocrite as to pretend like we went in to save the Iraqi People ...in the same thread you talk about how the US should just only help people if it helps us...I highly doubt you cared about the deaths of Muslim Iraqis.

Well, of course, he did not.

lol thats funny because you know..there where protests all over and thats what the reports said...And there where people that reported that that was going on when the attack happened...But you know what Obama was not there...and the Fog of war throws things off ...but yes he called it act of terrorism the next day...I recall on Sept 11 planes missing that where not. the White house was reported on Fire..And Republicans already blaming Iraq....ALso people on the ground who fought in the attack against them...have said that there was a protest...Reporters on the sceen reported protests...But just keep bitching because the lack of a protest outside when we know they where going on is the big issues here...

Speaking at the opening of the United Nations General Assembly Tuesday, President Obama portrayed the deaths of four Americans in Libya as a result of inflamed tensions over an anti-Islam movie produced in the U.S., rather than a terrorist attack.

Although his administration in recent days acknowledged that the deaths of Ambassador Chris Stevens and three others were caused by a terrorist act on Sept. 11, Mr. Obama didn’t mention terrorism as the likely cause in front of the international audience. He focused much of his speech instead on promoting religious tolerance and free speech, blaming the anti-Islam film for the anti-U.S. outbursts while cautioning that there is never an excuse for violence.​

One problem democrats always have--they will talk to persons outside of their party--forgetting that outside their party people are logical and capable of rational thought--and they are surprised their childishly pathetic attempts at lying are not just"accepted" like they might be at a union rally. They actually seemed surprised by this. Just watch Debbie Wasserman Schultz. She just flat-out lies all the time--like it carried no shame with being utterly wrong time after time after time. Fascinating to watch.

lol thats funny because you know..there where protests all over and thats what the reports said...And there where people that reported that that was going on when the attack happened...But you know what Obama was not there...and the Fog of war throws things off ...but yes he called it act of terrorism the next day...I recall on Sept 11 planes missing that where not. the White house was reported on Fire..And Republicans already blaming Iraq....ALso people on the ground who fought in the attack against them...have said that there was a protest...Reporters on the sceen reported protests...But just keep bitching because the lack of a protest outside when we know they where going on is the big issues here...

Let us hope the White House has a better information stream than CNN.

Let us hope the White House has a better information stream than CNN.

from what I can see, from the reports...sounds like there was a protest...that protest had basically died off for the night when the attack happened...after the attack though people hearing the attack showed up and looted....So depending on where you where you would have a different view so some there would just know there was protests...then a attack...then people flooded in...It would not be hard to assume that this was all from same group. I recall on Sept 11 reports that the White House was on Fire, extra planes hijacked, and all kinds of reports....Fog of war is always going to effect initial reports.

Obama lies plain n simple. He cant even come straghtforward with the truth why he didnt authorize more security.
Right ...

And he refuses to answer exactly when he knew that the attack was an organized terrorist attack and not the result of a spontaneous up rising over a youtube video that no one has seen!

Nor will he ever answer that question truthfully because it will expose that the video story was totally made up and told as a deliberate lie to the American people!

Right,,American people arent no fools,,We know what a fool is when we see one. And this is the fool
Obama-Forward-AP-540x3371.jpg

tumblr_lkwzvcFo1F1qk0oero1_500.jpg

Right ...

And he refuses to answer exactly when he knew that the attack was an organized terrorist attack and not the result of a spontaneous up rising over a youtube video that no one has seen!

Nor will he ever answer that question truthfully because it will expose that the video story was totally made up and told as a deliberate lie to the American people!

He probably ordered it from HIS overseas jihadists.
The man is muslim.

Werbung:
Back