Threat to democracy

Fraidy-cat Timmy played soldier but he never went to war with real guns like he bragged he did. Tampon Timmy describes him better than Rambo Walz.
that isn't working either. republicans are running trump who got daddy to get him out of serving. if walz is a fraidy cat, what does that make trump? a true hateful anti american coward.

lets go with that :)

Werbung:
You are kind of correct. That’s what happens when your candidate drops out late in the process. What happened was not only according to dnc rules but also legal.
That will not change the fact she was not surely elected by the people and democracy was bot done are you blind to the truth or just prefer to ignore it .

Fortunately for him, when his unit was finally called up to go overseas he just quit, but not without claiming he went and fought in war with real guns, which was a lie.

No, Walz was not prevented from joining the military due to physical conditions common to many. Are you disrespecting Americans suffering from bone spurs?
Trump is the only person I have ever heard of having "bone spurs".
Yes! I disrespect Trump for claiming to have bone spurs. I shit three times on Donald Shitshizpants Trump.

Sorry but not 1 general voter had a chance to vote for her ***** . But you go ahead and tell us all how she was chosen by the people who VOTE . Weasel Weasel you cant lie
Fine but you keep ignoring the counter point and keep repeating your claim.

Duely elected delegates voted for her. Which part of that fact do you dispute?

that isn't working either. republicans are running trump who got daddy to get him out of serving. if walz is a fraidy cat, what does that make trump? a true hateful anti american coward.

lets go with that :)
At least Trump didn't pull a Richard Blumenthal or a Timmy Walz and go around bragging about fighting in foreign wars with real guns. And Trump did not pull a Hillary and tell everybody he dodged bullets in Bosnia as soon as his plane landed.

1729114089852.webp

1729114124120.webp

1729114194040.webp

1729114259287.webp

Last edited:
Trump is the only person I have ever heard of having "bone spurs".
Yes! I disrespect Trump for claiming to have bone spurs. I shit three times on Donald Shitshizpants Trump.

What Are Bone Spurs?​

Bone spurs, or osteophytes, are bony growths that form in your joints or in the spine. They cause damage to your bones, muscles, or tendons, often as a result of osteoarthritis. These smooth growths may not cause any symptoms or need treatment.

Bone spurs are common as you age. About 80% of men and 60% of women over the age of 50 have them. By age 70, 95% of both men and women have bone spurs.

People often learn they have a bone spur only after having an x-ray for some other health issue. This shows that many people with bone spurs don't have symptoms and may not need treatment.

Werbung:
Back