Thoughts on the Death Penalty

Werbung:
Being unjustly condemned is a result of human error and sin, as we have seen in Trump's unjust persecution by the wicked
blah blah blah

stop quoting me if you are no willing to address it. once you promised not to do this any more. but i guess your promises are as crappy as your posts.

FTR: i think (even) mcvey should not have been executed.
Well, in his case, there is no question of his guilt. It would be fine with me if capital punishment were abolished completely.

It's not much as a deterrent, as most murderers never think they will be caught.
Only presidential assassins can know that 100% of all presidential assassins are caught or killed.

Well, in his case, there is no question of his guilt. It would be fine with me if capital punishment were abolished completely.

It's not much as a deterrent, as most murderers never think they will be caught.
Only presidential assassins can know that 100% of all presidential assassins are caught or killed.
i should have added "prevention" to "deterrence."

and i agree with "as much."

Deterrent or not, sins should be punished or dealt with appropriately or justice will be perverted.

Deterrent or not, sins should be punished or dealt with appropriately or justice will be perverted.
We do not punish sins in this country, We punish crimes. Lying is a sin, and Trump has spent a lifetime lying and he has not been punished at all. Adultery is considered a sin, and again, Trump has cheated on every wife he has ever had. And he has not been punished. And NONE of his sins have been punished, so then justice has been perverted by Trump.

Werbung:
Back