These are the people Biden and Harris want to make peace with .

Hostages in Gaza were killed by Hamas . If Israel is close to rescue them they are ordered to kill them and the did
They raped female hostages .
They attacked killing indescribably. Raped women then killed them raped them while dead then cut the body's up.
They burned babies alive in front of their parents and burned parents in front of their kids .
They cut a child out of a pregnant woman and more.
They did this while high on drugs and filmed it Then celebrated with their family and friends as people danced in the streets
What kind of people do things like that .
Walz denied police and National Guard policing the 2020 'summer of love' democrat riots because his wife loved the smell of tribal barbarian tire burning in the street.

Werbung:
I do not support Hamas or Israel, but being as Hamas cannot destroy Israel and Israel cannot destroy Hamas, he only way for the killing to stop is negotiations, and when two parties are doing the fighting, any negotiations will have to involve both of the warring factions. Biden and his State Department have been working tirelessly to keep the peace talks going.

Trump has the limited knowledge he gets from Fox and the NY Post and the attention span of a fruit fly. He surrounds himself with lickspittles and yesmen who will tell him only what they thunk he wants to hear. He is utterly incompetent to settle this war.
Good post.

In my opinion peace is only possible if both sides want it. If there is peace, the next step is independence for Palestinians. Israel does not want that and the excuse for not giving Palestinians their independence is to have perpetual war. That is why Israel asked Qatar(?) to financially support hamas.

Do you get paid to use the word savages or is that just a psychological disturbance that don't be cured?
I believe it is my science and history background that embedded the term "savages" in my mind.

Abstract​

ABSTRACT Tracing Charles Darwin's repeated invocations of his initial encounter with the inhabitants of Tierra del Fuego, in this essay I argue that those invocations constitute a “savage mnemonics”—a relation to savagery that clarifies the nature of the work of memory demanded by the effort to grasp evolutionary theory.

I believe it is my science and history background that embedded the term "savages" in my mind.

Abstract​

ABSTRACT Tracing Charles Darwin's repeated invocations of his initial encounter with the inhabitants of Tierra del Fuego, in this essay I argue that those invocations constitute a “savage mnemonics”—a relation to savagery that clarifies the nature of the work of memory demanded by the effort to grasp evolutionary theory.
So it's a psychological defect
Admitting that is the First step towards curing you

I find the arguments of fundamentalists to be rather illogical and somewhat insane. Almost none of them have actually read Darwin, and they know nothing about all the evolutionist biologists that have added to the writings of Darwin, including those who have examined RNA and DNA. They claim that all they have to do is poke holes in evolutionary theory to disprove it, but who also assume that if evolution cannot be proven that proves that the Biblical creation story, in which an eternal being creates a man from dirt and the wife of the man from the man's rib. All this actually back 6000 years ago in a mythical garden with a magical forbidden tree and a talking snake. What would have been the divine purpose of creating a lying talking snake?

Werbung:
Back