The Prophecies of Nostradamus

Will fact-checkers lie? Absolutely. God tells us
You're still talking to god?Did he mention about you lying also?

all men are liars and when it comes to politics and fiercely held political biases every sinner and human group is subject to telling lies, whether intentional or unintentional. Here is one from the past:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/15/ted-cruz-rips-polifact-website/ 9-15-15

Ted Cruz rips PoliFact website for labeling his Iran deal statement ‘false’

Werbung:
Show the evidence he said that because I know you can't. See how good you are.
Here are some quotes:

EXCLUSIVE: Coomer Deposition Released! Verifies Antifa Facebook Posts, Extreme Left Bias | The Gateway Pundit | by Ben Wetmore 10-12-21

One journalist, who had infiltrated a conference call filled with Antifa-sympathizing callers, remembered that on the call “Eric from Dominion” was going to ensure that Trump did not win re-election. ...

Coomer said of Trump voters, prior to the election, “you deserve nothing but contempt” and they were “absolute F—ing idiots.”

LISTEN TO ERIC COOMER, BEING DEPOSED, ADMIT HE STILL THINKS ALL TRUMP VOTERS ARE “F—ING IDIOTS”:

Any business that employed Trump voters, Coomer said, were “complete morons.”

THIS EXTREME-LEFT ZEALOT WAS THE HEAD OF SECURITY FOR DOMINION. ...

Coomer admits that he posted “F— the USA” on his Facebook media. ...
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Of course Coomer, Dominion and the democrats hate Trump and of course they are going to claim Coomer did not say what he said, but nobody can prove he did not say those things because Coomer wiped those extremely damaging statements from his media accounts and the democrat-controlled twitter took down those conservative sites which posted those statements.

I work for Dominion Voting Systems. I did not commit voter fraud. (denverpost.com) 12-8-20

All claims that someone recorded me on a call, or even overheard me saying, “Don’t worry about the election, Trump’s not gonna win. I made (expletive) sure of that!” are wholly fabricated. Moreover, I do not have the capability to do such a thing. I have not written a single line of code in the Dominion Voting Systems product.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let me see what I can find. This report was from early Jan. 2021, less than 2 months after the election and far too early for any serious evidence of fraud to have been gathered by in-depth election investigations. That fact alone disqualifies the entire batch of 60 court cases as too premature for expert court examinations and rulings on evidence obtained by careful and thorough investigations.
that is simply your uninformed biased opinion. 60+ courts of this country disagreed with you. many of those judges were appointed by republic presidents. you just dont like the american system and wanna destroy it. yer simply anti-american.

that is simply your uninformed biased opinion. 60+ courts of this country disagreed with you. many of those judges were appointed by republic presidents. you just dont like the american system and wanna destroy it. yer simply anti-american.
60 court cases all decided within weeks of the final 2020 vote count hardly support any contention that careful investigations into fraud turned up nothing. Democrats falsely claimed 60 courts refuted all available evidence of massive 2020 fraud. Charges of murder cannot be dismissed by a preliminary court judgment before the evidence is fully gathered and neither can evidence of massive voting fraud be cleared by courts before the evidence is even seriously investigated.

60 court cases all decided within weeks of the final 2020 vote count hardly support any contention that careful investigations into fraud turned up nothing. Democrats falsely claimed 60 courts refuted all available evidence of massive 2020 fraud. Charges of murder cannot be dismissed by a preliminary court judgment before the evidence is fully gathered and neither can evidence of massive voting fraud be cleared by courts before the evidence is even seriously investigated.
yet that is our system. and you are simply wrong. below is what a 2 minute search revealed (in part). there are tons more for those who are interested and have an open mind. you have nether.

• Trump v. Wis. Elecs. Comm’n (E.D. Wis. Dec. 12, 2020) – The district court dismissed Trump’s claim that Wisconsin officials violated his rights under the Electors Clause because said officials allegedly issued guidance on state election statutes that deviated significantly from the requirements of Wisconsin’s election statutes. First, the court found that interpretations of election administration rules do not fall under the meaning of “Manner” in the Electors Clause. Moreover, even if “Manner” were read so broadly, the defendants had acted consistently with, and as expressly authorized by, the Wisconsin Legislature; their issued guidance did not significantly or materially depart from legislative direction. Thus, there was no violation of the Electors Clause. The U.S. Appeals Court for the 7th Circuit affirmed the district court’s opinion on Dec. 24, 2020. Trump filed a petition for writ of certiorari to the U.S. Supreme Court on Dec. 30, 2020 along with a motion for expedited consideration, and the court denied Trump’s motion to expedite on January 11.
  • Ward v. Jackson (Ariz. Sup. Ct., Maricopa Cnty. Dec. 4, 2020) – The superior court denied relief requested by the plaintiff in an election contest because the plaintiff failed to meet the evidentiary standard necessary for such a contest. First, plaintiff’s evidence failed to show fraud or misconduct—rather, it showed that the duplication process of the presidential election was 99.45% accurate, and that the inaccuracies were caused by human error. Moreover, the plaintiff’s evidence failed to show illegal votes or an erroneous vote count. The Arizona Supreme Court affirmed the superior court’s decision on Dec. 8, 2020. The plaintiff filed a petition for writ of certiorari to the U.S. Supreme Court on Dec. 11, 2020, and subsequently filed a motion for expedited consideration on the same day. However, the Court denied the motion to expedite on January 11.
  • Law v. Whitmer (Nev. Dist. Ct., Carson City Dec. 4, 2020) – The district court dismissed the plaintiffs’ election contest on the merits. First, the plaintiffs—Republican presidential electors—failed to prove that there had been either a voting device malfunction or the counting of illegal/improper votes in a manner sufficient to raise reasonable doubt as to the election’s outcome. Next, the plaintiffs failed to prove that the election board or any of its members were guilty of malfeasance. Finally, the plaintiffs failed to prove that defendants had manipulated or altered the outcome of the election. The Nevada Supreme Court affirmed the district court’s decision on Dec. 8, 2020.
  • Trump v. Biden (Wis. Dec. 14, 2020) – In a 4-3 decision, the Wisconsin Supreme Court dismissed three of Trump’s four claims under the doctrine of laches. However, it decided on the merits Trump’s claim that voters wrongfully declared themselves indefinitely confined. Ultimately, the court ruled against Trump on this claim because Trump challenged the status of all voters who claimed an indefinitely confined status, rather than individual voters. Trump petitioned to the U.S. Supreme Court for writ of certiorari on Dec. 29, 2020 with a motion for expedited consideration, but the court denied his motion to expedite on January 11.

Here are some quotes:

EXCLUSIVE: Coomer Deposition Released! Verifies Antifa Facebook Posts, Extreme Left Bias | The Gateway Pundit | by Ben Wetmore 10-12-21

One journalist, who had infiltrated a conference call filled with Antifa-sympathizing callers, remembered that on the call “Eric from Dominion” was going to ensure that Trump did not win re-election. ...
One journalist????
Infiltrated?? Yet your basing the whole argument on a journalist that doesn't exist who "infiltrated" some clandestine gathering arranged to destroy Trump.

Coomer said of Trump voters, prior to the election, “you deserve nothing but contempt” and they were “absolute F—ing idiots.”
I don't think anyone can argue with that, you are one.

LISTEN TO ERIC COOMER, BEING DEPOSED, ADMIT HE STILL THINKS ALL TRUMP VOTERS ARE “F—ING IDIOTS”:

Any business that employed Trump voters, Coomer said, were “complete morons.”
Yep. Sound advice I think.
THIS EXTREME-LEFT ZEALOT WAS THE HEAD OF SECURITY FOR DOMINION. ...

Coomer admits that he posted “F— the USA” on his Facebook media. ...
Proven to be correct yet again. This guy knows his business.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Of course Coomer, Dominion and the democrats hate Trump and of course they are going to claim Coomer did not say what he said, but nobody can prove he did not say those things because Coomer wiped those extremely damaging statements from his media accounts and the democrat-controlled twitter took down those conservative sites which posted those statements.
Why would he deny it? It's the truth. They are morons and dickheads. You're one of them.
Do you believe that statement? Where's the evidence he did? Here's the point. You continue to make these fraud claims and you have yet to provide irrefutable evidence. Every fucking day is the same endless lava flow of bile and hate and ratbag allegations supported by nothing. The above is another example.
I've asked a hundred times to not post something that doesn't prove your point but you provide hearsay and " a journalist" and "infiltrated" and suggest it's evidence. Youre so easy to pick off. You never learn yet wi der why you leave here with your teeth grinding.
All claims that someone recorded me on a call, or even overheard me saying, “Don’t worry about the election, Trump’s not gonna win. I made (expletive) sure of that!” are wholly fabricated.
Did you read that bit?

Moreover, I do not have the capability to do such a thing. I have not written a single line of code in the Dominion Voting Systems product.
Oops. You believe Trump when he tells lies. Do you believe that also?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

yet that is our system. and you are simply wrong. below is what a 2 minute search revealed (in part). there are tons more for those who are interested and have an open mind. you have nether.

• Trump v. Wis. Elecs. Comm’n (E.D. Wis. Dec. 12, 2020) – The district court dismissed Trump’s claim that Wisconsin officials violated his rights under the Electors Clause because said officials allegedly issued guidance on state election statutes that deviated significantly from the requirements of Wisconsin’s election statutes. First, the court found that interpretations of election administration rules do not fall under the meaning of “Manner” in the Electors Clause. Moreover, even if “Manner” were read so broadly, the defendants had acted consistently with, and as expressly authorized by, the Wisconsin Legislature; their issued guidance did not significantly or materially depart from legislative direction. Thus, there was no violation of the Electors Clause. The U.S. Appeals Court for the 7th Circuit affirmed the district court’s opinion on Dec. 24, 2020. Trump filed a petition for writ of certiorari to the U.S. Supreme Court on Dec. 30, 2020 along with a motion for expedited consideration, and the court denied Trump’s motion to expedite on January 11.
  • Ward v. Jackson (Ariz. Sup. Ct., Maricopa Cnty. Dec. 4, 2020) – The superior court denied relief requested by the plaintiff in an election contest because the plaintiff failed to meet the evidentiary standard necessary for such a contest. First, plaintiff’s evidence failed to show fraud or misconduct—rather, it showed that the duplication process of the presidential election was 99.45% accurate, and that the inaccuracies were caused by human error. Moreover, the plaintiff’s evidence failed to show illegal votes or an erroneous vote count. The Arizona Supreme Court affirmed the superior court’s decision on Dec. 8, 2020. The plaintiff filed a petition for writ of certiorari to the U.S. Supreme Court on Dec. 11, 2020, and subsequently filed a motion for expedited consideration on the same day. However, the Court denied the motion to expedite on January 11.
  • Law v. Whitmer (Nev. Dist. Ct., Carson City Dec. 4, 2020) – The district court dismissed the plaintiffs’ election contest on the merits. First, the plaintiffs—Republican presidential electors—failed to prove that there had been either a voting device malfunction or the counting of illegal/improper votes in a manner sufficient to raise reasonable doubt as to the election’s outcome. Next, the plaintiffs failed to prove that the election board or any of its members were guilty of malfeasance. Finally, the plaintiffs failed to prove that defendants had manipulated or altered the outcome of the election. The Nevada Supreme Court affirmed the district court’s decision on Dec. 8, 2020.
  • Trump v. Biden (Wis. Dec. 14, 2020) – In a 4-3 decision, the Wisconsin Supreme Court dismissed three of Trump’s four claims under the doctrine of laches. However, it decided on the merits Trump’s claim that voters wrongfully declared themselves indefinitely confined. Ultimately, the court ruled against Trump on this claim because Trump challenged the status of all voters who claimed an indefinitely confined status, rather than individual voters. Trump petitioned to the U.S. Supreme Court for writ of certiorari on Dec. 29, 2020 with a motion for expedited consideration, but the court denied his motion to expedite on January 11.
Evidence of Democrat 2020 voting fraud remains unrefuted while Democrats continuing lying about the fraud they know remains unrefuted.

One journalist????
Infiltrated?? Yet your basing the whole argument on a journalist that doesn't exist who "infiltrated" some clandestine gathering arranged to destroy Trump.

I don't think anyone can argue with that, you are one.

Yep. Sound advice I think.

Proven to be correct yet again. This guy knows his business.

Why would he deny it? It's the truth. They are morons and dickheads. You're one of them.

Do you believe that statement? Where's the evidence he did? Here's the point. You continue to make these fraud claims and you have yet to provide irrefutable evidence. Every fucking day is the same endless lava flow of bile and hate and ratbag allegations supported by nothing. The above is another example.
I've asked a hundred times to not post something that doesn't prove your point but you provide hearsay and " a journalist" and "infiltrated" and suggest it's evidence. Youre so easy to pick off. You never learn yet wi der why you leave here with your teeth grinding.

Did you read that bit?

Oops. You believe Trump when he tells lies. Do you believe that also?
Coomer was not just a devoted Democrat, but he proved himself to be a Trump-hating radical with the power and willingness to overthrow the election through Dominion voting machine fraud.

Coomer was not just a devoted Democrat, but he proved himself to be a Trump-hating radical with the power and willingness to overthrow the election through Dominion voting machine fraud.
You're wrong and that's just another ridiculous claim for which you have no evidence. He DID NOT corrupt voting machines and you know it. You are continually lying because you KNOW you cannot prove it.

Evidence of Democrat 2020 voting fraud remains unrefuted while Democrats continuing lying about the fraud they know remains unrefuted.
Who said it was unrefuted? You?
Here's another example, I claim there's no god and you haven't proven there is so my claim is unrefuted.
Now do you see how stupid you are? I doubt it.

Werbung:
Back