The Prophecies of Nostradamus

where is the evidence that "life on earth must have been created by some intelligent being"?

btw, the original life on earth was not that intelligent and neither was its creator, if indeed there was one.
I have a very hard time comprehending what atheists must be thinking if they think no intelligence and no supernatural power was involved in the creation of the universe.

Werbung:
We see evidence that the universe was created in oner day
Yes and while travelling at the speed of light it was done in less than a day by the big bang.

and we see evidence that life on earth must have been created by some intelligent being,
What evidence life was created by intelligent being? Put the irrefutable evidence right here boy.

but we cannot see evolution take place because it supposedly takes too long to occur.
Did you really expect to see evolution in our lifetimes after it took 3 billion years to get to where are today?
That assumption is godbotherers default position attempting to disprove evolution.
But the same people have no evidence to prove god did it all in one day. If you have the evidence. Slap it down here son.

Whatever, Darwin lamented the fact that the fossil record did not support any intermediary links between species so macro species evolution is a speculation, not observed science.

Darwin was not an expert on fossils. He lamented nothing of the sort. He observed what was available at the time which confirmed evolution.
You claim is supported by nothing but an ignorant childish justification to prove a god. Furthermore, you mentioned it being not proven by science. In fact it is. Why would you want science approval when you won't believe all of their findings regarding religion?
That's hypocritical. No cherry picking here son. Just the facts.

I see. You think jokes about national leaders prove evolution?

it was a joke. it proved nothing. i do not think it proves evolution (why lie?). and it was not racist. racists are scums.

i assume if you had any arguments, you would not resort to lies. but since you lie so much...

orang(e)utan. come on. it was funny.

I have a very hard time comprehending what atheists must be thinking if they think no intelligence and no supernatural power was involved in the creation of the universe.
I can understand you thinking like that. Don't torture your brain with rubbish godbothering garbage.
I have trouble understanding why a grown man could believe there's a god that made it all.
The same god that's never been witnessed that provides his loyal sycophants with eternity. AND THEY BELIEVE IT?

I hasten to add there's no cerebral epilepsy been detected there though.

Yes and while travelling at the speed of light it was done in less than a day by the big bang.
Let's say there were only a million planets in the original big bang that occurred in less than a day. Were these planets banged into their current orbits or did they all start in one location and then fan out?

Did you really expect to see evolution in our lifetimes after it took 3 billion years to get to where are today?
That assumption is godbotherers default position attempting to disprove evolution.
But the same people have no evidence to prove god did it all in one day. If you have the evidence. Slap it down here son.
There is a major difference between scientific speculations and irrefutable scientific observations.

Darwin was not an expert on fossils. He lamented nothing of the sort. He observed what was available at the time which confirmed evolution.
You claim is supported by nothing but an ignorant childish justification to prove a god. Furthermore, you mentioned it being not proven by science. In fact it is. Why would you want science approval when you won't believe all of their findings regarding religion?
That's hypocritical. No cherry picking here son. Just the facts.
Darwin was a failed theologian layabout who spent his hours and other people's money creating the mythology of evolution.

Let's say there were only a million planets in the original big bang that occurred in less than a day. Were these planets banged into their current orbits or did they all start in one location and then fan out?
You simply have no knowledge of it. You're an embarrassment.

Werbung:
Back