Something wrong here

Werbung:

You know I was always told not to hit women and to protect them .
I have done that in my life .
Now we have biological men in the women's Olympics in a boxing match win a gold medal .
I guess its ok now for men to beat the hell out of women in a fight the democrat way

Are you complaining about that woman conservatives are lying about claiming she's a man?

The standard that republicans insist on forcing on our nation is a person must go by what is on their birth certificate at the time of their birth. In fact red states have passed laws saying exactly that.

That woman's original birth certificate says she's a woman.

Now you are not even going by your own standard.

This is just pathetic.

Last edited:
Are you complaining about that woman conservatives are lying about claiming she's a man?

The standard that republicans insist on forcing on our nation is a person must go by what is on their birth certificate at the time of their birth. In fact red states have passed laws saying exactly that.

That woman's original birth certificate says she's a woman.

Now you are not even going by your own standard.

This is just pathetic.
She is a man lug nut plain and simple .
You have no proof that the woman was a trans man, and in any case, the opponent was not compelled to fight. This is a non issue as I see it.
naturally men beating the hell out of women in sports is of no intrest to you

You have no evidence of what he/she is. But this was a boxing match and both of the boxers participated in it willingly. It is not about my opinion of what should happen.

Clearly two boxers agreed on participating in a boxing match. Each of them knew what their opponent looked like. And somehow, you think that I should oppose their boxing match because I like to see men beat up women.

That is just stupid.
Much in the same way you are stupid.

No one here can prove the sex of the Algerian boxer. No one forced any woman to fight her. This is a silly non issue.

You have no evidence of what he/she is. But this was a boxing match and both of the boxers participated in it willingly. It is not about my opinion of what should happen.

Clearly two boxers agreed on participating in a boxing match. Each of them knew what their opponent looked like. And somehow, you think that I should oppose their boxing match because I like to see men beat up women.

That is just stupid.
Much in the same way you are stupid.
really so its ok for a man to box a woman and beat here up . And if she had not fought him she would be disqualified . thats how it works now compete with fake womwn who are men and get beat or bow out . Nice how you libs protect children and women's rights.

Werbung:
really so its ok for a man to box a woman and beat here up . And if she had not fought him she would be disqualified . thats how it works now compete with fake womwn who are men and get beat or bow out . Nice how you libs protect children and women's rights.
Prove they are a man

Back