So much for the earth being 6000 years old.

Which researchers.
You mean Adam and Eve, one come from dirt and the other from it's rib, encouraged by a talking snake?
And you wonder why you are made a fool of. You're a joke.

Regardless of the cause, evolutionists are most concerned about the effect of a faster mutation rate. For example, researchers have calculated that "mitochondrial Eve"--the woman whose mtDNA was ancestral to that in all living people—lived 100,000 to 200,000 years ago in Africa. Using the new clock, she would be a mere 6000 years old. No one thinks that's the case, but at what point should models switch from one mtDNA time zone to the other?1

Werbung:

Regardless of the cause, evolutionists are most concerned about the effect of a faster mutation rate. For example, researchers have calculated that "mitochondrial Eve"--the woman whose mtDNA was ancestral to that in all living people—lived 100,000 to 200,000 years ago in Africa. Using the new clock, she would be a mere 6000 years old. No one thinks that's the case, but at what point should models switch from one mtDNA time zone to the other?1
LOL so when the clock does not say the time that you want, then you just reinvent the clock.

Seriously, what meds do you take for your schizophrenia?

Bullshyt. It doesn't matter what they determine her age. It is a proven fact the age of the earth.
You're god shut is just that.

LOL so when the clock does not say the time that you want, then you just reinvent the clock.

Seriously, what meds do you take for your schizophrenia?
No, I'm saying that reputable scientists have drawn vastly different conclusions about how old the first human would be now if still living.

No, I'm saying that reputable scientists have drawn vastly different conclusions about how old the first human would be now if still living.
Nope, you said that the World is both 6000, and at least 200,000 years old, which you achieve in your schizzo mind by changing the hours on the clock

He worships false science and has never even read the bible. Do you worship the big bang that claims everything came from nothing, because if so you already have less IQ than typical belly button lint

I don't think it's possible to worship a belief.

I have my faith which isn't christian.

No one knows how the universe started. People have theories. Everyone is free to believe any theory they want. Personally, I don't care.

What I do care about is people forcing their beliefs on the nation.

I don't think it's possible to worship a belief.

I have my faith which isn't christian.

No one knows how the universe started. People have theories. Everyone is free to believe any theory they want. Personally, I don't care.

What I do care about is people forcing their beliefs on the nation.
Should people be free to believe a lie which hides reality?

Which researchers.
You mean Adam and Eve, one come from dirt and the other from it's rib, encouraged by a talking snake?
And you wonder why you are made a fool of. You're a joke.

The person you replied to is just quoting the Bible. No one in the science community dates the mother of all humans as 6 thousand years old.

The mother of all humans is Lucy. She was found in the 1970s. She is just less than 3.18 million years old.

How old is Lucy?​

The hominid-bearing sediments in the Hadar formation are divided into three members. Lucy was found in the highest of these—the Kada Hadar or KH—member. While fossils cannot be dated directly, the deposits in which they are found sometimes contain volcanic flows and ashes, which can now be dated with the 40Ar/39Ar (Argon-Argon) dating technique. Armed with these dates and bolstered by paleomagnetic, paleontological, and sedimentological studies, researchers can place fossils into a dated framework with accuracy and precision. Lucy is dated to just less than 3.18 million years old.

The person you replied to is just quoting the Bible. No one in the science community dates the mother of all humans as 6 thousand years old.

The mother of all humans is Lucy. She was found in the 1970s. She is just less than 3.18 million years old.

How old is Lucy?​

The hominid-bearing sediments in the Hadar formation are divided into three members. Lucy was found in the highest of these—the Kada Hadar or KH—member. While fossils cannot be dated directly, the deposits in which they are found sometimes contain volcanic flows and ashes, which can now be dated with the 40Ar/39Ar (Argon-Argon) dating technique. Armed with these dates and bolstered by paleomagnetic, paleontological, and sedimentological studies, researchers can place fossils into a dated framework with accuracy and precision. Lucy is dated to just less than 3.18 million years old.
You have been fooled because nowhere in the bible does it say that the Earth is 6000 years old. Sucker

How old is Lucy?​

Lucy is such a fake compilation of bones gathered from an area as large as Central Park that it is no surprise nobody was interested in seeing the fake on tour.

Werbung:
Lucy is such a fake compilation of bones gathered from an area as large as Central Park that it is no surprise nobody was interested in seeing the fake on tour.
You are entirely unqualified to denigrate the anthropologists that have studied Lucy. You appear to have the qualifications of a homeschooled hicktown bumpkin.

Back