So much for the earth being 6000 years old.

I haven't disputed they went extinct. We are talking about the age of the earth and your Bible suggesting it's 6000 years old.

Creation science??? That's an oxymoron.
Epoch Times? The godbotherers guide to religion.

Haven't you realized that it's a waste of time to try to educate those who don't want to learn?

Or are you just having fun with people who refuse to believe facts?

Werbung:
I haven't disputed they went extinct. We are talking about the age of the earth and your Bible suggesting it's 6000 years old.

Creation science??? That's an oxymoron.
Epoch Times? The godbotherers guide to religion.
There are admittedly many problems with secularist old age dating methods. For example, using one criterion they have claimed Mitochondrial Eve was 200,000 years old, while newer scientific understandings peg Mitochondrial Eve's age at 6,000 years.

There are admittedly many problems with secularist old age dating methods. For example, using one criterion they have claimed Mitochondrial Eve was 200,000 years old, while newer scientific understandings peg Mitochondrial Eve's age at 6,000 years.
You mean the newer scientific understandings that are controlled by the voices in your head.

It's a fact that humans and neanderthals existed together. It's a fact that humans and neanderthals co mingled and reproduced together.

Carbon dating has proved that the earth and life on it has existed for millions of years.

There is no logical or honest dispute about that.
There is little reason to expect any arguments among themselves from those who stand firmly on only one side of the evolutionist theory of life and age.

There is little reason to expect any arguments among themselves from those who stand firmly on only one side of the evolutionist theory of life and age.

I'm not sure what that has to do with my post you replied to.

What I posted is fact. DNA proves that humans and neanderthals had sex and children were produced. Millions of people have neanderthal DNA. There's only one way that can happen.

As for the age of the world, you can believe whatever you want. I don't care.

Facts are that the Earth is much older than 6 thousand years and humans have been on this earth for much longer than 6 thousand years.

I don't care if you don't believe that.

What I posted is fact. DNA proves that humans and neanderthals had sex and children were produced. Millions of people have neanderthal DNA. There's only one way that can happen.

Facts are that the Earth is much older than 6 thousand years and humans have been on this earth for much longer than 6 thousand years.

Do not bother unless you administer Thorazine first

Bullshit. It's a proven fact the earth is 4.5 billion years old. You're religion knows nothing. Grow up

Do not bother unless you administer Thorazine first

I learned years ago to not go round and round with certain people.

I could care less what people like that mark person believes.

I could care less if they want to stay stupid and ignorant.

I'm just ashamed we have such people in our nation. I wish the USA was better than that.

I learned years ago to not go round and round with certain people.

I could care less what people like that mark person believes.

I could care less if they want to stay stupid and ignorant.

I'm just ashamed we have such people in our nation. I wish the USA was better than that.
Mark is full of shit as he knows nothing of the bible because he is really an atheist looking for attention by trying to make people who believe in God look bad. I guess he has no friends and gets attention by doing what he does

You mean the newer scientific understandings that are controlled by the voices in your head.
Rational researchers admit that scientific theories rarely approach the realm of irrefutable scientific facts. Early researchers devised a dating method that yielded an estimated age for the mother of all living humans (mt Eve) at between 150,000 and 200,000 years. What assumptions did those old age calculations depend on? Let's examine this article for clues:

mother_humans_wide.jpg

NEWS CREATION SCIENCE UPDATE MUTATIONAL BUILDUP INDICATES LIVING POPULATIONS ARE YOUNG
Mother of All Humans Lived 6,000 Years Ago
BY BRIAN THOMAS, PH.D. * |
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 07, 2010

Inside a human cell's mitochondria--the tiny organelles that provide energy--there is a small and unique chromosome. This loop of DNA is passed from mother to child in every generation and provides an intriguing source of information about mankind's past. Geneticists are using that information in an attempt to determine exactly when the "mother" of all humans lived.

Studies involving this mitochondrial DNA, or mtDNA, raise a number of questions. First, is it possible to reconstruct a putative first mother's mtDNA sequence? And if so, how does it compare to that of modern humans--her many descendants? Also, is there enough information in today's mtDNA to deduce when the figurative first mother--named "Mitochondrial Eve"--lived?

When investigations into these questions began a few decades ago, optimism was high regarding the possibility of pinpointing that first mother's date. But studies have since shown that the data alone are not enough to provide an answer. A certain number of starting assumptions are required, and when researchers' different assumptions are applied, the data can yield very different "ages" for Mitochondrial Eve. A review of the earliest calculations, published in the evolutionary journal Science in 1998, showed that:

Regardless of the cause, evolutionists are most concerned about the effect of a faster mutation rate. For example, researchers have calculated that "mitochondrial Eve"--the woman whose mtDNA was ancestral to that in all living people—lived 100,000 to 200,000 years ago in Africa. Using the new clock, she would be a mere 6000 years old. No one thinks that's the case, but at what point should models switch from one mtDNA time zone to the other?1
I suggest we conduct our own research to examine the arguments and evidence from both sides to determine what can be assumed to be true.

I think maybe you are not up to speed on some of the more involved issues here. If modern humans and Neanderthals did interbreed then why have no Neanderthal Y-chromosomes ever been irrefutably detected in modern human DNA? The absence of the Y-chromosome combined with the paucity of evidence of Neanderthal/modern human DNA similarity, and the older peer reviewed scientific papers claiming no evidence of interbreeding between modern humans and Neanderthals was found to exist suggest the issue is far from settled.

Bullshit. It's a proven fact the earth is 4.5 billion years old. You're religion knows nothing. Grow up
All the one-sided presentations and interpretations of data and evidence, as well as secularist promoted theories, assumptions, speculations, suppositions, and guesses published by determined Bible-rejecters cannot force theories to turn into facts.

Werbung:
All the one-sided presentations and interpretations of data and evidence, as well as secularist promoted theories, assumptions, speculations, suppositions, and guesses published by determined Bible-rejecters cannot force theories to turn into facts.
Rubbish. The goat herders guide to the galaxy is the only reference you have.
Imagine letting idiots like you run the country.

It's common for you to relate anything you object to as ungodly, especially if it doesn't confirm to the Bible. Is there anything about modern science you agree with without the help of your silly god?

Back